Could or would you vote for TRUMP for President

carolinakid

Banned
United States imo is in a very bad way at this time and even the people that voted for Obama knows now that he was not the answer.But damn who will be the person running against Obama is the question.Most top reps i know think Trump is a joke, so what the answer another 4 yrs Of Obama will killed the United States. I was at a rep rally here this week with Richard Burr as the speaker and all the Obama money that coming in for his re-election is unheard of, where is all his relection money coming from??

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Could or would you vote for TRUMP for President

NOT ONE CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!!

Guy has a BIG MOUTH and has accomplished NOTHING

He loves bashing Mark Cuban - but let's look more in depth at the 2

Cuban has NEVER filed for Bankruptcy. Trump's companies HAVE. This means people investing in a Cuban company are very well off - those with Trump - not so

Trump TALKS a big game but those who TALK a big game rarely back it up

Trump will NEVER run for 2 simple reasons

First: (And this is the biggest one) It would require turning over all his financial records - he will never do that
Second: He couldn't be in control and wouldn't be able to do what he wanted - and that is something he HATES

munson15

I want winners...

Trump has ZERO chance of winning and therefore won't run, but he probably couldn't be any worse than the jagoffs that keep getting in. I think we need a good, benevolent dictator in this country, we haven't tried that in almost 250 years.:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

I actually forgot the question I was laughing too hard, but yes, I would vote for him under the right circumstances. Plenty of Republicans I've voted for have had no chance.12io4j2w90

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

beauty contestjudge, yes, president, what a joke. no way.

I used to vote in every election but after W won a second term, I just don't care anymore and haven't voted since. My vote just doesn't matter!

Regarding Trump, he is an attention whore but his riches didn't just appear. If it's possible to run this country like a business, maybe we should try it. What else has worked recently?

What's wrong with Trump? What qualities do you want in a President?

We thought we were getting "hope and change" with Obama. Minorities loved him, and liberal whites thought they were absolving a century of guilt by electing a black man who could talk real good.

Barack hasn't really worked out. All the goofy George Bush stuff he decried in the campaign. he has perpetuated.

He's kept Guantanamo open, extended the Patriot Act, kept the Bush tax cuts for the rich, amped up the war in Afghanistan, started a new one in Libya, spent trillions on "shovel ready jobs" which never materialized and has just flatly accelerated an American decline in the world in two years that is unprecedented.

Standard and Poors came out yesterday and said "Boys, you need to get a grip on your debt." Now the IMF is chiming in.

And Barack just smiles that winning smile, and vows to protect the people with pre-existing conditions.

Charisma is a powerful thang.

munson15

I want winners...

I think you pretty much nailed it on Obama there, Jeff, but Trump can't win, unless you think a former pro wrestler can be elected governor of a major state, or that a steroid-laden actor can take the governor's mansion in our largest state, or that.........wait a minute, maybe he CAN win.:LMAO

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

What's wrong with Trump? What qualities do you want in a President?

We thought we were getting "hope and change" with Obama. Minorities loved him, and liberal whites thought they were absolving a century of guilt by electing a black man who could talk real good.

Barack hasn't really worked out. All the goofy George Bush stuff he decried in the campaign. he has perpetuated.

He's kept Guantanamo open, extended the Patriot Act, kept the Bush tax cuts for the rich, amped up the war in Afghanistan, started a new one in Libya, spent trillions on "shovel ready jobs" which never materialized and has just flatly accelerated an American decline in the world in two years that is unprecedented.

Standard and Poors came out yesterday and said "Boys, you need to get a grip on your debt." Now the IMF is chiming in.

And Barack just smiles that winning smile, and vows to protect the people with pre-existing conditions.

Charisma is a powerful thang.

We got change from Obama.

He turned our dollars into dimes, nickels and pennies.:yay

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

I would vote for him in a heartbeat. On top of that I think the country should pay him a 1% commission on every tax dollar he saves. This would mean half of the Washington dead beats would be FIRED!
Stop playing soldier and either blow the enemies the fvck up or leave them alone.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The idea of Trump being President is so fuked up that it just might work....

Obama was in the right place at the right time...2 years is not that far away...

I know some Asian countries that wouldn't want to see Donald elected...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No way he runs. He said he'll announce his decision on the finale of his show "The Apprentice."

He's a media whore. It's all about ratings.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

How many times has Trump filed for bankruptcy? Since this is where the US is heading seems like we should get someone with plenty of experience doing it...

railbird

EOG Master

Im voting for Sarah

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I would quit gambling if I could bet my entire bankroll against Donald and his 3.8 golf handicap.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

No way. Smoke and mirrors because there is no one close to the middle or right that will beat Obama. I am embarrassed for a country that cannot even come up with an alternative to the current administration. If you think for one second anyone in office has your best interest's in mind, I have a bridge. Unfortunate.

Would be worse than Palin and that's shocking. People railing against Obama would be begging on hands and knees to have him back within 6 months of a Trump presidency.Guy is a clueless clown.

mr merlin

EOG Master

He's been a Failure as a businessman, he's a wonderful self promoter, but that's it.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

He is sort of a typical Republican...the rich never get enough.

I'd vote for Sarah. All she has to do is pledge to give all State Of The Union Addresses topless.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I'd vote for him, actually, I'd vote for pretty much anyone other than Obama

It's gonna be hard to beat Obama. On likeability alone, he can probably weather the high unemployent number, the gas prices, the wars, the broken campaign promises, and just a totally lackluster, undynamic Republican field. Trump is hated right now by the mainstream Republican insiders because they think he is going to upset their same ol' staid plans. And the Democrats hate him because he's Donald Trump, and, at least right now, he is the only opposition drawing heat, whether it's legitimate or just entertainment.

But I don't think Trump or any Republican can win.

Obama has this whole "redistribution of wealth" thang going, where he wants to rob Peter to pay Paul. And, as they say, Paul is gonna like it.

And there are a lot more Pauls than Peters at the voting booth.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

We got change from Obama.

He turned our dollars into dimes, nickels and pennies.:yay

Haha, how right you are.
Our country just needs to dump the 2 party system and give someone else a chance. I remember voting for Obama in 08 not because I thought he would do a good job, but because I thought he would fuck up our country less than McCain would. I still wonder if I made the right decision...

acw

EOG Enthusiast

He has 4.4% chance. I will bet on him at +2400.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

No way he runs. He said he'll announce his decision on the finale of his show "The Apprentice."

He's a media whore. It's all about ratings.

He is 100% running.

carolinakid

Banned

Really hate to think of another 4 yrs with this Obama fake, but it sure look like that the way we are all heading for.........

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Really hate to think of another 4 yrs with this Obama fake, but it sure look like that the way we are all heading for.........

tend to agree....many will stay home and not vote.

I used to hate Newt but he is by far the smartest one by open lengths.....