Crawford v. Porter Boxing

Heim

EOG Master
There has to be better bets than laying 700 with a guy who hasn't boxed in 15 months, and hasn't beaten anyone elite.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Passing on the fight….laying -700 is dangerous as Heim has said….when they first made the line I thought it would be in the -300 range….

boston massacre

EOG Master
Good fight.

Porter dad/trainer stops fight in 10th.

Interesting, heavy action under 10.5 rounds.

Hmmm....Porter absolutely could continue.

Porter's Dad Made a Lot More $$$$$$$$$$$$ By Stopping It When He Did, as Opposed To His Compensation, For Being His Son's Trainer.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Looked like plenty of mutual admiration between the fighters and the camps after the fight.

I was watching at a location with no audio.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Boxing has a hard time administering the day-to-day operations of the sport, let alone oversee the worldwide betting action.

Besides, if there were an oversight committee on gambling, who oversees the overseers?

I remember when Cantor Gaming had an agreement in place with the Pac-12 to monitor any unusual betting patterns.

Meantime, Cantor's betting boss Mike Colbert had an agreement in principle with several influential betting groups to closely monitor the action at Pinnacle for nefarious purposes.

Haha.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Porter announces his retirement.

Interesting post fight interview with senior Porter.

He stopped the fight because junior didn't train like he wanted him to for the fight.

Wat??

boston massacre

EOG Master
Porter announces his retirement.

Interesting post fight interview with senior Porter.

He stopped the fight because junior didn't train like he wanted him to for the fight.

Wat??

He's Not Going To Tell Anybody The Truth.