Crazy parlay with no chance of hitting, but if it does..............

PO69

EOG Master
Then we will have another one of my famous barneyrubble/timetopay/bamaboy contests! I may have to choose a new honarary host though. Tuckman might be a good choice.

But I have had a few good weeks now, so I bet this crazy 5 teamer with a few dogs.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=2>Amount : Risking $96.96 To Win $2,635.58 USD </TD></TR>
<TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>Ticket #25738352
</TD></TR><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Selection #0
5/23/2009 7:30 PM - (CST)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Basketball NBA
Wager Type:palay
Los Angeles Lakers
Money Line +155 for Game
<HR></TD></TR><!-- End FormatWagerDescription --><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Selection #1
5/24/2009 7:35 PM - (CST)
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Basketball NBA
Cleveland Cavaliers
Spread +1? -110 for Game
<HR></TD></TR><!-- End FormatWagerDescription --><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Selection #2
5/23/2009 3:10 PM - (CST)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Baseball MLB
Texas Rangers/Houston Astros
Total Points UNDER 10 -120 for Game
S Feldman -R must Start B Moehler -R must Start
<HR></TD></TR><!-- End FormatWagerDescription --><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Selection #3
5/23/2009 6:10 PM - (CST)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Baseball MLB
Tampa Bay Rays
Money Line -136 for Game
J Niemann -R must Start S West -L must Start
<HR></TD></TR><!-- End FormatWagerDescription --><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Selection #4
5/23/2009 9:10 PM - (CST)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Baseball MLB
San Francisco Giants
Money Line -122 for Game
M Cain -R must Start G Olson -L must Start</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If this hits, then I will have another $200 contest for EOG posters

Cannon

Banned
Re: Crazy parlay with no chance of hitting, but if it does..............

you must have bet what was in your account

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

my turn:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=right>$2.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> $1,037.70 </TD><TD noWrap> Basketball - 509 Los Angeles Lakers +152 for Game
Baseball - 951 Chicago Cubs -107 for Game
Baseball - 962 Boston Red Sox -1? +100 for Game
Baseball - 971 Toronto Blue Jays +131 for Game
Baseball - 973 Cleveland Indians -103 for Game
Baseball - 975 Arizona Diamondbacks -143 for Game
Baseball - 978 Los Angeles Dodgers -118 for Game
Baseball - 979 San Francisco Giants -122 for Game
Hockey - 11 Pittsburgh Penguins +105 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master

you must have bet what was in your account

I have 20 times that in my account. I would NEVER risk a great deal of my bankroll in one book with a 5 team parlay.

That is just my number that I use. You are new around here, but other already know that

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

That's not what I classify as a crazy parlay ................ Let me show you a crazy parlay. hold on i'll have to bring out the archive.

Cannon

Banned

I have 20 times that in my account.

Wow I did not know you were a whale.

ATX

good luck on the palay.

PO69

EOG Master

I have 20 times that in my account.

Wow I did not know you were a whale.

$2000-5000 in your account doesnt make you a whale. There are plenty of guys around here that have more than that in action daily I am sure.

Well the Lakers havent shown up yet in this game

Timetopay

EOG Master

Doc - any thoughts on to why the word parlay is spelled wrong in your ticket? :hangt

PO69

EOG Master

Doc - any thoughts on to why the word parlay is spelled wrong in your ticket? :hangt

Would you care to bet $100 that is a legit ticket that was bet at that time??

Timetopay

EOG Master

Question with a question is not an answer. I could give a fuck if a 96 dollar bet was real.

Was wondering why it is spelled wrong big man

PO69

EOG Master

Well I am not sure why. It does look different now in my account than above. I thought that I cut and pasted. I am 99% sure that I cut and pasted.

I just want to bet you $100 so I can cover my losing bet

PO69

EOG Master

First 4 games are winners, all i need is Cleveland +1.5 to win this parlay tomorrow. I will have a $200 contest just for EOG users when Cleveland wins tomorrow

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Selection #0? That looks odd too athough I don't play 5 teamers very often, may not have noticed. Is that how they do it PO or did you copy and paste it wrong? Good luck on the ticket.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Win or lose the cavs game, nice gesture and nice job.....hopefully you cashed big in these games already (outside of the parlay)

BOL tomorrow....

PO69

EOG Master

I did pretty well shdw. Check out my picks thread in the horse forum if you want to check out who I really liked today. I need the Dodgers just like you do. I have done well enough in the past week to have taken 2 payouts from betjam and I would LOVE to unload some cash at betjam to someone else for trade at another site

I will repost the ticket. I am not sure what happened above, but I would LOVE for someone to challenge me on the ticket for $100. I need to at least get my bet back, but I do LOVEEEEEEE Cleveland tomorrow. But I worried because everyone and their grandmother is betting on Cleveland. I have a few local guys who bet through me and ALL 5 bets on the game tomorrow are on Cleveland moneyline.

Here is the ticket again, it may look a little different since these games are graded

Wager details for ticket number 25738352-1:

Wager Type: Parlay (5 team)
Wager Status: Pending
Risk / To Win Amount: $96.96 / $2,635.58 (USD) Accepted 5/23/2009 1:35 PM - EST

Item #1
Wager Type: Money Line
Outcome: Win
Sport / Period: NBA Basketball / Game
Line:
Los Angeles Lakers 5/23/2009 7:30 PM - (CST)
+155
* Game Notes:
(ABC) NBA Playoff - Conference Final (LAL/DEN 1-1)

Item #2
Wager Type: Spread
Outcome: Pending
Sport / Period: NBA Basketball / Game
Line:
Cleveland Cavaliers 5/24/2009 7:35:01 PM - (CST)
+1? -110
* Game Notes:
(TNT) NBA Playoff - Conference Final (CLE/ORL 1-1)

Item #3
Wager Type: Total
Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
Line:
Texas Rangers/Houston Astros 5/23/2009 3:10 PM - (CST)
Under 10 -120
Pitchers: S Feldman -R - Must Pitch B Moehler -R - Must Pitch
* Game Notes:
(FOX)

Item #4
Line:
Tampa Bay Rays 5/23/2009 6:10 PM - (CST)
Pitchers: J Niemann -R - Must Pitch S West -L - Must Pitch

Item #5
Outcome: Pending
Line:
San Francisco Giants 5/23/2009 9:10 PM - (CST)
Pitchers: M Cain -R - Must Pitch G Olson -L - Must Pitch
* Game Notes:
Pitching Change G Olson for J Washburn

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Thinking of a small hedge since you got even more action on Cavs ML from your guys? An Orlando 1 point win would fit nicely if you took the points, LOL.

PS - I don't recommend it, just curious as I know there's a lot of hedgers on these forums.

PO69

EOG Master

Well I never hedge. 4 of the 5 bets on Cleve were parlays anyway and tomorrow maybe some of the guys will take Orlando. I may tell them that I like Orlando and maybe I can convince them to take Orlando. They do NOT know that I keep all of their bets, they think that I pass them on to someone else.

I am glad that I have never mentioned any of these forums to them. I am not sure if 3 or 4 of my clients even know that you can place bets online

BCEAGLE1996

EOG Senior Member

I dont understand why people ask about hedge etc. the guy would just put in a 4 team palay if he didnt like the 5th that much?

BCEAGLE1996

EOG Senior Member

oh and I agree 2000-5000 in an account does not make one a whale.

PO69

EOG Master

Just in case todays does not hit, I bet another one. By the way, I didnt just pick 5 random games. I really like all of these games under, although I am getting a shitty line on the Braves under, it should have been 8 but it makes the parlay pay more.

Wager details for ticket number 25751119-1:

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Parlay (5 team)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$96.96 / $2,325.51 (USD) Accepted 5/24/2009 12:05 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NBA Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Cleveland Cavaliers/Orlando Magic 5/24/2009 7:35 PM - (CST)
Under 189? -110</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> (TNT) NBA Playoff - Conference Final (CLE/ORL 1-1)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Toronto Blue Jays/Atlanta Braves 5/24/2009 12:35 PM - (CST)
Under 7? +100</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>S Richmond -R - Must Pitch J Jurrjens -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Arizona Diamondbacks/Oakland Athletics 5/24/2009 3:05 PM - (CST)
Under 8? -120</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Garland -R - Must Pitch J Outman -L - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Angels/Los Angeles Dodgers 5/24/2009 3:10 PM - (CST)
Under 8 -110</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>M Palmer -R - Must Pitch C Billingsley -R - Must Pitch</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> (TM CH)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Item #5</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Outcome:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NHL Hockey / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Detroit Red Wings 5/24/2009 2:05 PM - (CST)
-115</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> (NBC) NHL Playoff - Conference Final (DET 2-1)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What a tool this guy is. Actually you look up "tool" in the dictionary there is a picture of this lying jackoff.

hotpiks78

EOG Enthusiast

my turn:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=right>$2.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$1,037.70 </TD><TD noWrap>Basketball - 509 Los Angeles Lakers +152 for Game
Baseball - 951 Chicago Cubs -107 for Game
Baseball - 962 Boston Red Sox -1? +100 for Game
Baseball - 971 Toronto Blue Jays +131 for Game
Baseball - 973 Cleveland Indians -103 for Game
Baseball - 975 Arizona Diamondbacks -143 for Game
Baseball - 978 Los Angeles Dodgers -118 for Game
Baseball - 979 San Francisco Giants -122 for Game
Hockey - 11 Pittsburgh Penguins +105 for Game
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
wow thats over 500 -1 ????