Cubs sign Yu Darvish to long term deal LOL

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Re: Cubs sign Yu Darvish to long term deal LOL

wouldn't use john to post up.

you can post it up with raiders in bitcoin if you want to bet me.

I don't see any mention of the Mets making the post season as terms of a bet prior to this post. The only criteria relating to a wager ever mentioned prior to financial dealings was the win total.

All name calling and rhetoric aside, the implications of the above post are that the previously mentioned terms were agreeable and that BTC sent to Raiders was the acceptable method of payment.

All mention of the Mets post season chances were made after the original wager accepted.

Book I would consider the wager void if your counterpart can provide a time stamped post of counter offer previous to the accepted financial terms post.

Fair is fair.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I don't see any mention of the Mets making the post season as terms of a bet prior to this post. The only criteria relating to a wager ever mentioned prior to financial dealings was the win total.

All name calling and rhetoric aside, the implications of the above post are that the previously mentioned terms were agreeable and that BTC sent to Raiders was the acceptable method of payment.

All mention of the Mets post season chances were made after the original wager accepted.

Book I would consider the wager void if your counterpart can provide a time stamped post of counter offer previous to the accepted financial terms post.

Fair is fair.

Diseased mind post.

Any idiot who gambles for 8 month funds being held by a stranger and the play likely coming down to the last week of 40 man rosters deciding the outcome isn't too bright.

I consider myself pretty bright, so I'll keep the offer at whether the Mets make the playoffs.

If Booki has no balls and doesn't want to make the bet, that's fine. But I never stated I would take part in a wager on a win total for a .500 team.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Additionally, Mets are in a bad division and Booki is super high on their rotation, so not sure why he wouldn't put in a bet for them to make the playoffs. I'll even give him 1.25 odds.

rico1

EOG Master

On 4/27?

The Mets first game is on March 31st dipshit.

You wanna do the $500?

Not a lot of money for a single successful guy to tie up long.

All Apologies. 3/27, but it is for $10,000 minimum that day using Heritage's O/U

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

All Apologies. 3/27, but it is for $10,000 minimum that day using Heritage's O/U

good luck rico

hopefully he doesn't back out

one fear I have making this wager one way or another is the Mets once bought, bought, bought in 2015 and completely changed their roster when they were at .500. Who knows what they're thinking on their window.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

Well BB guess no drop figured you wouldn't go for raiders holding the cash....now just down to stiff, no balls type behavior to act like he didn't "get it"....typical child

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Diseased mind post.

Any idiot who gambles for 8 month funds being held by a stranger and the play likely coming down to the last week of 40 man rosters deciding the outcome isn't too bright.

I consider myself pretty bright, so I'll keep the offer at whether the Mets make the playoffs.

If Booki has no balls and doesn't want to make the bet, that's fine. But I never stated I would take part in a wager on a win total for a .500 team.

If you had made any reference to that before agreeing to post up with Raiders, I would understand.

Just provide proof prior to that post.

You can't talk yourself out of a wager after agreeing to post up.

I understand you think the wager was stupid but that's not the point here.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Booker just post up within 72 hours, give your counterpart a chance to match. Play it out.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If you had made any reference to that before agreeing to post up with Raiders, I would understand.

He mentioned John holding for any wager we had. I told him I don't trust John and would be fine using raiders

You want to get technical. So let's get technical. I never said anything that suggested I was betting on the over 80.5 for the Mets.

That said, Booki's got a taker with rico, hopefully he doesn't back out.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

Oh Billy way to logical....he may miss the point

Fair is fair.

You're right.

Fair is fair.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

He mentioned John holding for any wager we had. I told him I don't trust John and would be fine using bookbraker.

You want to get technical. So let's get technical. I never said anything that suggested I was betting on the over 80.5 for the Mets.

So we are getting somewhere. You have no evidence you were referring to a Mets post season wager.

But you agreed to post up with Raiders.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yes any wager we had I would post up with raiders.

We currently have no wager because I don't like his win total bet and he refuses to bet on the Mets to make the playoffs.

I don't bet on silly shit. If they have 78 wins entering the final week I don't want some guy who is in AA deciding whether I win a bet. That's dumb.

The Mets will be trying to make the playoffs. Why not bet on that? :lightbulb:

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

If either of you two sword fighters want to post up with John Kelly. I'll gladly take the Mets over 80 1/2.

$500 minimum

Don't forget that the Marlins are in the NL east and the Mets have Degrom and Syndergaard still right?

You in Javi? How about you Rico Suave?

Nope BB never said ANY wager....just the one being discussed here

He mentioned John holding for any wager we had. I told him I don't trust John and would be fine using raiders

Typical no balls child

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Screw, aren't you cutting into your jacking off to Gabe's photos time?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

No he's very well aware he's erred here.

He cannot argue the facts. Its overtly simple, line up a bunch of time stamped posts.

The dialogue is remedial

Booki's got 10,000 worth of action from rico and he doesn't want to bet on the Mets to make the playoffs b/c he has little confidence in them. That's okay. We are where we are.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

He cannot argue the facts. Its overtly simple, line up a bunch of time stamped posts.

The dialogue is remedial

Yes he knows he doesn't want the bet now after he made it....funny he mentions Gabe....he sounds just like Gabe defending one of his plays after he realizes how wrong it was....2 peas in a pod on the back step shuffle....lol

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Yes any wager we had I would post up with raiders.

We currently have no wager because I don't like his win total bet and he refuses to bet on the Mets to make the playoffs.

I don't bet on silly shit. If they have 78 wins entering the final week I don't want some guy who is in AA deciding whether I win a bet. That's dumb.

The Mets will be trying to make the playoffs. Why not bet on that? :lightbulb:

Just show that post stating "any wager" and that should do.

In absence of that the only wager discussed prior to terms of hold was a win total.

It is quite clear.

Yes it was a dumb wager but it was the only one referenced in the discussion

I don't know what board has Mets playoff odds at price, why are we discussing that

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yes he knows he doesn't want the bet now after he made it....funny he mentions Gabe....he sounds just like Gabe defending one of his plays after he realizes how wrong it was....2 peas in a pod on the back step shuffle....lol

lol you realize you're a grown men from a hillbilly town outside of Cincinnati and have a weird obsession with a mentally challenged former poster from california

We can use raiders. He has been arond a long time. 500 PAYPAL. You have 72 hours to get him the money and so do I. The bet is off if you don't post up in time. Have raiders pm me his e-mail. Thanks.

The dialogue is remedial

I'm gonna send the $500 to Raiders once I hear back from him.

Fair is Fair

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Very surprised a lawyer would take this approach. I've been in the middle of a bunch of these.

Always kids.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

lol cincy is a dump you can be whatever you want pumpkin

even gabe's lover if you try hard enough

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Very surprised a lawyer would take this approach. I've been in the middle of a bunch of these.

Always kids.

If you want to take an honest to god contract approach to this discussion, even viewing your argument in the facts most favorable to you, I said post up BTC with raiders, so that became my official offer.

When dumb fuck booki responded that he would paypal raiders $500, he was changing the contract substantially, so I would have to confirm his new proposal or his statement would be viewed as a counter offer rejecting my original proposal that I then rejected.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

wouldn't use john to post up.

you can post it up with raiders in bitcoin if you want to bet me.

Anyone want to weasel their way into technically arguing that booki offering to send $500 paypal to raiders is coming close to meeting my terms? :LMAO

billysink

EOG Dedicated

so now that everyone's in line $500 worth of btc each to raiders and were good.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

To each there own....I do prefer NKY over Cincy but money to be made both places.....and way better that that shithole you live in....

Now root me home Javy....going for my 5th or 6th ML dog in the last week.....and had the balls to post them before the game started

And fair is fair....do the right thing with BB....bad enough to be on the chargeback list....don't go to the stiff list as well....

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

so now that everyone's in line $500 worth of btc each to raiders and were good.

you wanted to play this technical contract terms game... he rejected my offer, there is currently no offer on the table by anyone.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Screw, Chicago is a shit hole. Liberals ruined much of it, but still some pockets of good here.

Go Cubs.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

lotta work here for a damn nick

agreed

if booki wants to bet on the mets making the playoffs, he can play with me via BTC with raiders

that's my offer

no other offer has been accepted by anyone and all previous offers have been rejected by everyone

pretty simple

billysink

EOG Dedicated

agreed

if booki wants to bet on the mets making the playoffs, he can play with me via BTC with raiders

that's my offer

no other offer has been accepted by anyone and all previous offers have been rejected by everyone

pretty simple

booki payin a nick btc and you too

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

As usual more of a bet against a team than for a team.....

What do you think of X Javy? For real or not?

booki payin a nick btc and you too

yes

Fair is Fair

My only concern would be the volatility of bitcoin and a long term bet. Come november $500 in bitcoin today could be worth nothing or potentially go up.

I prefer paypal with a bet like this but bitcoin is what Javi prefered so I will cater to him.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

yes

Fair is Fair

My only concern would be the volatility of bitcoin and a long term bet. Come november $500 in bitcoin today could be worth nothing or potentially go up.

I prefer paypal with a bet like this but bitcoin is what Javi prefered so I will cater to him.

Done

Everyone on clock