Current Odds: Obama -365, Candidate Car Elevator +305

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
According to the books, this one's a wrap! Another Democratic victory! And a humiliating defeat for the GOP!

There's never been a better time to be an American!

Re: Current Odds: Obama -365, Candidate Car Elevator +305

The Republicans make this too easy. Romney is disgusting in every way - whenever he talks, he appears more corrupt and less likeable. I had no intention of voting and have been disappointed with Obama, but I changed my mind last week and re-registered just so I can oppose Romney.

travisdog

EOG Enthusiast

Romney is a gaff waiting to happen. Life can get really uncomfortable for you, Mitt, when you have to dodge all your verbal mindfields all the time. I wish there were only one debate, not three. Im afraid Americans will get bored with it all and not vote. Advice to the Mitt-meister, you haven't mentioned Ronald Reagan in every other sentence, like Palin and McCain. You must have forgotten RR is the idol of the GOP. Just another gaff on your part.

Fox News ass-clowns will be guaranteed four more years of employment, talking about "what went wrong...........and where do we go from here?"

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

GOP down to +240 today. Was +275 yesterday.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Odds update: Ehorsex Obama -450, Betonline Obama -500

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Post debate

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: name"]Republican Party
[/TD]
[TD="class: spread_price"]+200
[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Party is over on how easy it will be to beat GOP.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Bye Bye GOP! You're time in the meter has expired.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is
an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of
society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country"

-Edward Bernays

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

sporrtsbook.com has it now
2012 US Presidential Election - Winner is determined by who receives Majority Electoral Votes

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney
+240

But I prefer
Who wins Wisconsin
Mitt Romney
+280
<input id="selection[X2148-835-MittR-Barac-110612MLA]" name="selection[X2148-835-MittR-Barac-110612MLA]" value="X2148-835-MittR-Barac-110612|MLA|1|280|100|0|+280" type="checkbox">
http://forums.eog.com/#

bill57

EOG Member

I'm not a member of an offshore. Is there a link to the Presidential Election odds page that I could use to check the odds?