Daily NHL discussion thread on a daily basis?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
We are going to have a daily NHL discussion thread and you are more than welcomed to put your emotions aside and contribute your hockey knowledge.

Money over emotions. ALWAYS

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Dude is a trip. I bring up doing an NHL daily discussion thread and he starts crying.

Bimmer, hope you will contribute to the thread.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Not sure what type of mental illness bushay suffers from. Very strange, I start a thread stating we should have a NHL daily discussion thread and his response was very strange.

Don't think we are supposed to understand what goes on via the mind of a severely mentally ill homebound man. Crazy is hard to understand, theres obviously something wrong with his brain function.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Think I'm going to bump this thread once a day to showcase how pathetic of a reply this was from bushay.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Don't know shit about betting hockey. Bet a few games and lost of course.

Willing to follow this thread if somebody is good at betting hockey though.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Paleface;n7458225 said:
Don't know shit about betting hockey. Bet a few games and lost of course.

Willing to follow this thread if somebody is good at betting hockey though.

I'm no hockey expert by no means but there is definitely money to be made. Especially if you can find an undervalued team or goalie as the market adjusts slower, similar to baseball.

I'm going to follow it a lot closer this season because I will have NHL CENTER ICE. Think we'll have fun at the very least.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Gabe;n7458491 said:
I'm no hockey expert by no means but there is definitely money to be made. Especially if you can find an undervalued team or goalie as the market adjusts slower, similar to baseball.

I'm going to follow it a lot closer this season because I will have NHL CENTER ICE. Think we'll have fun at the very least.

I think it’s the hardest to beat because of the lack of injury info and the smaller markets up north and out west. If you can master the odds with “upper body injuries”, your far sharper than 90% of the others.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I made money with Tampa Bay last season . Hopefully I can find my Tampa this season .

Thinking SAN JOSE .

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
They should be really good. West will be tough with Nashville, Winnipeg, Vegas joining SJ. That doesn't even account for bounce backs from Edmonton, Calgary and the two LA's.

Toronto and TB will be over bet. Even if they open slowly, their futures odds will never go up.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
I will be playing Winnipeg often.this team will win 50+ games again.Especially as dogs on the road Probably win Presidents trophy.no team deeper than Winnipeg. Marco Dano cant crack this linep, would be a 2nd liner on many teams.Joel Armia who playeed 3rd/4th line last season playing top minutes on Montreal.And they have an elite goalie.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
puckhandler;n7458620 said:
I will be playing Winnipeg often.this team will win 50+ games again.Especially as dogs on the road Probably win Presidents trophy.no team deeper than Winnipeg. Marco Dano cant crack this linep, would be a 2nd liner on many teams.Joel Armia who playeed 3rd/4th line last season playing top minutes on Montreal.And they have an elite goalie.

:cheers

Someone I respect a lot told me all these same things and then some. Seems like Peg is legit, they have really came up lately.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
puckhandler;n7458620 said:

Something the Hawks don't have - a elite goalie. Can't put it all on the goalie in Chicago, they have a old D that will give a lot of SOG also.