Dak & His One Year Deal Doesn't Look Too Good Now

choslamshe

EOG Master
I wonder if those tears were reflective of his corner's advice to not work out a deal.

Dallas needs to tank and focus entirely on young defensive talent. Their offense can be as epic as it wants if Dak heals and with all the talent everywhere.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Another injury. What a twist of events for this dude. Wow. I can't see Jerry giving a penny to this guy now. Dude could have been set already, kicking back but now needs to play his way into the money he wanted once again which probably wont ever happen.

I'm sure Dalton is going to have 500 yard games. Dak has been incredible this year but seems people blame him for not playing defense.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You are now a confirmed idiot....Dalton over Prescott does not improve the cowgirls.....
It may in a different way - They may commit to the run more now. They have to anyway to keep that awful D off the field. Dalton is a veeeery average QB, but he has better weapons now. In the NFC East, Dalton isn't really a downgrade.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It really wasn't greed. Dallas actually offered him more years and more guaranteed money than he asked for. He wanted one less year, and was gambling on himself. He lost, but unless Andy somehow leads Dallas to a Super Bowl, I don't think Dak will lose too much. He'll still get a very hefty contract from Dallas in the Offseason.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It really wasn't greed. Dallas actually offered him more years and more guaranteed money than he asked for. He wanted one less year, and was gambling on himself. He lost, but unless Andy somehow leads Dallas to a Super Bowl, I don't think Dak will lose too much. He'll still get a very hefty contract from Dallas in the Offseason.
As long as he’s healthy. If he comes back like RG3 physically, he’s screwed.

If the typical Cowgirl defensive effort in the first half comes, there's no chance Dalton even gets them close to coming back. He's never proven to be a good QB coming from behind or having a lot of attempts. He's the textbook definition of a game manager. If the Cowgirls had a team that could use a game manager then for sure, you could say its not a big drop off. But this pathetic defense says otherwise. Going to see lots of games where Dalton has 250-300 yards, but also gets sacked 4 times an throws 3 picks.

Valuist

EOG Master
Typical Mike McCarthy coached team. Suffered through years of this same shit n Green Bay. Good riddance.
'
He's got a kicker who's clearly hurt, having already missed a makeable FG and an extra point. What does McCarthy do? He sends him out for a 60 yard field goal.....which of course missed and set Brady up at midfield. The Bucs didn't end up cashing in, but still yet another questionable decision by McCarthy.