Damn Duke is one lucky sob team

carolinakid

Banned
down 10 last week with 2 min to go to luck out a win and last nite down 20 to come back and win........i was at the game and this almost made me sick to my stomach watching this crap in the 2nd half..........

PapaParlay

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Damn Duke is one lucky sob team

I remember a few years ago, they were down by 20 at half, came b:houraack to cover the -20 game spread.

carolinakid

Banned

yep i had a great nite last nite, but it would have been even greater if state could have came out a winner...........

carolinakid

Banned

i just hope all that luck with be out of the duke system , come post season time

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm looking to bet Duke in the second half of an NCAA tournament game in which they trail.

I think the team will draw on their regular-season experiences to post a come-from-behind tournament victory.

carolinakid

Banned

I REALLY DONT THINK DUKE WILL GET PAST THE SWEET 16 this yr, very over-rated imo

carolinakid

Banned

live by the 3 die by the 3, this will catch up to them and the fact they play no defense only add to this imo

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

All this coming from a Duke hater....Coach K is still lucky after all these years; keep believing that CK....:shoot:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

A ton of good teams don't make it past the field of 16....

Out of here...going to catch some early Sat morning LPGA golf...Honda Classic here in Pattaya...

carolinakid

Banned

yep this is a strange team imo and i just dont see them going very far this year......but i respect Coack K very much and i have met him several timeS and also the AD that hired him as well........