Danica Patrick dating Ricky Stenhouse

NASCAR Sprint Cup rookies Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr., spent Thursday dodging rumors that they’re dating.

Stenhouse, 25, had to field several questions about the rumors. He was asked flat out if he was dating the 30-year-old Patrick.

“We’ve got a great relationship,” Stenhouse said on Thursday. “Obviously, it started when she came into the sport. We were both going to rookie meetings. It’s been cool to work with her in the Nationwide Series. I’ve felt like she could come to me with advice with the experience I’ve had. But, you know, I don’t like to talk too much about my personal life.”

But Patrick, who filed for divorce earlier this month, confirmed Friday that she and Stenhouse are in fact dating,

“We are dating, and I know there’s been a bit of a runaround this week at the media days and poor Ricky got grilled (with questions),” Patrick said. ”It was out of respect to NASCAR, to all the manufacturers, the new cars, the teams, the sponsors, just to allow the news of the day to be about racing and not let anything interfere with that. So, it’s Friday now, so that’s why we waited until the end of the week to be up front about each other.”

Stenhouse also confirmed the relationship.

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12747919?mailing_id=2137&linksrc=mb_main_col_5

Optional

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Danica Patrick dating Ricky Stenhouse

You can see that getting ugly at some stage if things aren't running well on track and/or off it :LMAO

I was thinking the same thing. How is this relationship going to work out "on track"?

Optional

EOG Enthusiast

I like Ricky, so just hope he isn't chewed up and spat out the other side after a rebound/escape relationship for her.