*DEEMER IS A STIFF*

Re: *DEEMER IS A STIFF*

The bet stands; you call me scared to take a bet and a pussy in regards to the Bulls. I'm offering you a free money wager but you are turning it down... what does that make you?

Bet offer stands. I will bet you that you DID NOT send Sperm $135 for this wager. You NEVER sent him $135 for the wager that this thread is in regards. Your silence is deafening.

Yes, I'm bored. Lots of dreadful office work today. Your arrogance asked for this; nothing more, nothing less. You brought all of this on yourself.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

The bet stands; you call me scared to take a bet and a pussy in regards to the Bulls. I'm offering you a free money wager but you are turning it down... what does that make you?

Bet offer stands. I will bet you that you DID NOT send Sperm $135 for this wager. You NEVER sent him $135 for the wager that this thread is in regards. Your silence is deafening.

I told you.. Sperm and I have settled the $135. I did not tell you how.

So do you owe me $$$? Because it is getting no where.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Btw, BetMania live chat support may be full of the dumbest mother fukkers on the planet.

I told you.. Sperm and I have settled the $135. I did not tell you how.

So do you owe me $$$? Because it is getting no where.

Apparently you can't read. I am saying you NEVER sent him $135. That is the wager.

You made a bet with another person. You lost that bet. You owed $135. You never sent him $135. These are all facts that I have stated since the start of this debate. You refuted this point initially, and now you are coming off that claim. You believe it was settled another way; that's not what this bet is about. You never exchanged $135 for the bet you lost.

Now that you are admitting this, I can move on.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Apparently you can't read. I am saying you NEVER sent him $135. That is the wager.

You made a bet with another person. You lost that bet. You owed $135. You never sent him $135. These are all facts that I have stated since the start of this debate. You refuted this point initially, and now you are coming off that claim. You believe it was settled another way; that's not what this bet is about. You never exchanged $135 for the bet you lost.

Now that you are admitting this, I can move on.

I just told you I booked to booked him the $.

But you are saying did I hand deliver it --- no.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

I have to go run, literally.

Timely,

You want my e-mail since you're pretty obsessed with how I handle my day-to-day activities?

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

oh wait maybe not............

snicker

I don't even have PMs..Maybe it was invisible.

unreal, guy calling me a punk and wimp.

I don't see everyone who wins FP or cash in your contests thanking you. I atleast show you that respect.

Try to reciprocate.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I get thanx all the time, gifts offers of hotel rooms, even got a doz golf balls a mth ago.

dont flatter your self to much

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

I won't ask for the thread to be deleted b/c quite frankly I don't mind. But, I hope someone comes up with something better than a lie next time they insult me.

So far today I was told I was unemployed - Lie. I'm a stiff - Lie. Law School is a waste of time/$$ - TBD

I'm a punk/wimp by a moderator I thanked - Odd. Then had several challenges ignored or refused - Odd.

I summed up the last hour.

Timely, if you need my email lmk.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

the walls have ears deem.

you cant act one way here towards a person and trash them other places and not think it gets back to them.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

the walls have ears deem.

you cant act one way here towards a person and trash them other places and not think it gets back to them.

I just got a dozen golf balls the other day from some random dude at the course. Was weird, but generous.

I'm not gonna argue with you - I have to run. Wish you the best. Good luck in your round robins

J

joeybagadonuts

I just got a dozen golf balls the other day from some random dude at the course. Was weird, but generous.

I'm not gonna argue with you - I have to run. Wish you the best. Good luck in your round robins

I'm sure you did a great job doing the guys nails and deserved the dozen golf balls.

mighty maron

EOG Dedicated

I won't ask for the thread to be deleted b/c quite frankly I don't mind. But, I hope someone comes up with something better than a lie next time they insult me.

Your Boy, Adam, did this to you...not eog...your buddy across the street did this to you instead of working it out via PMs..