*DEEMER IS A STIFF*

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
Re: *DEEMER IS A STIFF*

This the same guy running around calling everyone broke and deadbeats? Irony at it's finest. :btj:

Lol this was handled long time ago.

Not a stiff, timely, didn't you slow pay someone for 2 years bc you had family issues haha

True or false;

BigDeemer never paid Sperm an actual dime. No money actually changed hands in this transaction that was "handled."

True is the answer for all wondering. :highfive

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

True or false;

BigDeemer never paid Sperm an actual dime. No money actually changed hands in this transaction that was "handled."

True is the answer for all wondering. :highfive

False. And you're the stiff out of us 2

And liar. How's that baseball career? Lol.

Kerry exposed you. That's sad.

Tell your sister in about 9 years if she still needs a job, I'll hire her as a secretary

False. And you're the stiff out of us 2

And liar. How's that baseball career? Lol.

Kerry exposed you. That's sad.

Tell your sister in about 9 years if she still needs a job, I'll hire her as a secretary

Should check with your "pals" then, because they told someone a couple months back that you offered to pay the $135, but Sperm declined and you allowed him to decline and you never gave him money. Then, the other day the same was posted so unless they're lying you never paid a dime. Maybe they gave it to Deemer for being moderator. :btj:

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Timely is consumed.

Timely did you slow pay for a year bc family issues?

Did you ever play D1 baseball or another lie?

Don't worry, I won't Kerry on you when you lie and continue your forum rep...

It's almost dinner time, better go make sure you got change for the waiters/waitresses

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

I used to think this was one of the more intelligent EOG posters, well we all make mistakes. He can't comprehend English and makes baseless assertions.

Timely is consumed.

Timely did you slow pay for a year bc family issues?

Did you ever play D1 baseball or another lie?

Don't worry, I won't Kerry on you when you lie and continue your forum rep...

It's almost dinner time, better go make sure you got change for the waiters/waitresses

Deemer, I was away from the forums for 1 month and didn't pay a debt in that time. If that is a a year, or two years to you, then so be it. Couldn't care less what lie you want to come up with.

Care to bet that you never paid sperm an actual dollar of the $135 owed? :+clueless

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Sure only if we double down amount on you playing D1 baseball at Tennessee.

Easy two bets

Sure only if we double down amount on you playing D1 baseball at Tennessee.

Easy two bets
Well, I never claimed to play at Tennessee. And I admitted to my retardation. You are bringing up shit from 5 years ago to rip me. The best is you people that do that don't realize how dumb you look. I've been on the boards for 10 years, and the dumbest/worst thing I did was say I played baseball at Penn State. I said a lot of dumb shit in college. If that's the worst of it, I'm not even embarrassed really. :LMAO

So you want to bet that you never actually paid sperm the $135? This isn't a bet that you offered to and he declined, this is a bet that you actually gave Sperm $135 and received nothing in return.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

So you admit to slow paying and being a liar about PSU baseball? So am I 1-0 in the bet? Sperm pending?

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: ***DEEMER IS A STIFF***

Re: ***DEEMER IS A STIFF***

why would he stop posting

eog is stiff/tout/scumbag heaven

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW FUCKING FUNNY IS THIS POST FROM ONE TRICK PONY!!!

Who since went on to stiffing until posters called his mommy and Daddy and they paid his gambling debt for him.

So you admit to slow paying and being a liar about PSU baseball? So am I 1-0 in the bet? Sperm pending?

I didn't slow pay a thing, but couldn't care less what you want to believe. I've paid out more in the last year than you've made; you know, since you live at home with mommy and daddy and don't have a job. As I said, everyone without a job could make 70-80k+ right now, they just don't want to. Just ask them. :LMAO

Find some new material. People pulling out posts from 2008 when ripping me in 2014. My god. Deemer, you were hoping your mom gave you a fruit roll up in your bagged lunch in 2008.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Timely, you're all over the place.

I don't eat sugarey foods and sweets (fruit roll ups)

Notice how Deemer isn't jumping at the Sperm bet. Guy is probably across the street begging Sperm to lie for him so he can win the bet. :doh1

Guy made a big Kerry-like principle stand against paying Sperm $135. The reason for him not paying was "principle." :LMAO:LMAO

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

I never owed Sperm.

However, after 1 month or so I approached him. We worked it out.

If I'm a "stiff" or slow payer would Sperm allow me to play on credit at his book and have 2-3 4fig transactions with me in my Paypal?

This should save you $$$.

Timely, your $100 I woulda won isn't worth it to me.

At least bring up factual info, like me being Asian...

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

This thread shoulda been deleted, but I didn't run to Kinger like you when You and Kerry had a hissy fit.

So far Timely is about 0/6 on Deemer accusations

Yes, the good old it's not worth it excuse.

Who cares what Sperm currently allows. You never paid the $135 that you owed. That's a fact. You have been running around saying you paid this debt; you did not pay the debt. You never gave Sperm $135. These are all facts; as presented to me in the past by the guys involved.

You can call it handled, but you couldn't even pay a $135 debt and you're running around yapping your gums about everyone being broke. :doh1

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Now, can you prove that?

I can sit here and say you owe me $11,000 and you're a stiff. Could I not?

Sperm and I handled it. I may have sent him $135, book to booked him $135, send him a play station 3, or sent him a workout plan.

Facts are this - Sperm and I know it's handled and we both trust each other. You take it anyway you want.

Now where's my $11,000?