UNLV +10.5

SECOND HALF PLAYS:

SAN FRAN +3 and +142 ML
BC -1/2

on them

filli, you ever going to get into some soccer picks picks picks?? :cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
IS THIS GAME ON NATIONAL T.V. ANYWHERE.I JUST LOST 350 DOLLARS PLAYING INLINE BLACKJACK AT HOLLYWOOD I HAVE PLAYED 4 TIMES AND LOST EVERYTIME I KNOW THESE GAMES ARE FIXED ITS A JOKE.THE DEALER ALWAYS HAS A PICTURE CARD SHOWING AND IF HE DOESNT THEY ALWAYS PULL OFF THE MIRACLE 6 ON 15.IF I TAKE A HIT I BUST 99.9% OF THE TIME WHILE THE DEALER NEVER BUST'S.I AM DONE WITH ONLINE BLACKJACK ITS THE BIGGEST SCAM OFFSHORE.I WOULD CHALLENGE ANYBODY WHO TELLS US THEY ARE AHEAD WITH ONLINE BLACKJACK.:hung

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
You dumbass beaner, you know that shit is rigged.:+signs8-1

For the record, in future I should be addressed as a garlic snapper and not a fruit picker.:cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY PANCHO I HAVE MET A LOT OF GARLIC SNAPPERS OVER THE YEARS AND NOT ONE OF THEM WAS NAMED PANCHO.VINNY,MARIO,DINO,DUMBO, BUT NO PANCHO'S.

THE FRUIT TRUCK LEAVES TOMORROW MORNING AT 7 AM PANCHO SO GET TO BED I WANT A DOZEN OF ORANGES AND A BUSHELL OF BANANAS BEFORE 8 AM SO GO GET SOME REST BEFOREI YELL IMMIGRATION.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
BEANTOWNJIM said:
IS THIS GAME ON NATIONAL T.V. ANYWHERE.I JUST LOST 350 DOLLARS PLAYING INLINE BLACKJACK AT HOLLYWOOD I HAVE PLAYED 4 TIMES AND LOST EVERYTIME I KNOW THESE GAMES ARE FIXED ITS A JOKE.THE DEALER ALWAYS HAS A PICTURE CARD SHOWING AND IF HE DOESNT THEY ALWAYS PULL OFF THE MIRACLE 6 ON 15.IF I TAKE A HIT I BUST 99.9% OF THE TIME WHILE THE DEALER NEVER BUST'S.I AM DONE WITH ONLINE BLACKJACK ITS THE BIGGEST SCAM OFFSHORE.I WOULD CHALLENGE ANYBODY WHO TELLS US THEY ARE AHEAD WITH ONLINE BLACKJACK.:hung

I AM AHEAD IN BJ ONLINE..... WENT TO CARIBSPORTS. AND PLAYED ONE DAY AND RAN IT UP TO 600$ THEN LOST BACK 100 AND CASHED OUT THE NICKEL..... WENT UP TO THE CRN.. BACK WITH MY PREPAID ATM CARD AND GOT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A Friend's Guide

A Friend's Guide

BEANTOWNJIM said:

I will give you a few pointers on how to beat online Bj.

Firstly, you must be aware of all cards that come out of the shoe if you see nothing but 2.3.4 and or 5s come out you fing pound that next bet.....secondly, Double down on all 10 and 11 no matter what dealer is showing(alot of times even if you DDBl down and get a deuce it is ok cause the delaer might not have that 10 underneath and if u didnt double down u wouldnt have gave the dealer a chance to bust) and 9s if the dealer is showing 6,5 and or 4...also if the dealer is showing 4,5 and or 6 I would like you to double down on any soft count 17 or less (examples....A7, A6, A5,A4,A3 and or A2)...and lastly and most importantly pound your runs people....say you lose 2 hands than win the next 2 this usulaay indicates you are gonna go on a run I would like you to double your bet on this run because it is gonna be fun I am telling these runs are amazing but you also have to know when the run is over an indicator of this would be like you double down on 10 and make 20 and the dealer make 21 out of a 6, when this happens I would like you to drop your bet below average cause you will probably lose the next 3 or 4 hands and continue this until you win a couple....this somwwhat can also be applied to real life black jack but mostly for online play....:+signs8-1 <!-- / message --> I mainly only play BJ when im on tilt...

Lastly I have added this theory..when dealer is showing a deuce I would like you to hit 14 or lower....belive me this shit is tested.....:+waving-5In live play if im playing the dealer heads up I use this theory....but if other people are playing I only hit 12s in this spot cause they look at like im crazy and shit