Democratic Presidential hopefuls 2008....

jcjiked7

EOG Member
Barak Obama- first term senator with zero experience, might be the only viable candidate of this group due to the fact that we have no idea what he stands for(I am sure he is figuring that out himself and then he will let us know after he hears the poll figures)

John Edwards-one term senator, only credentials are is that he is rich and good looking, possibly the perfect democratic candidate

John Kerry-they might as well nominate Ted Kennedy, so many political flip flops he doesnt believe himself half the time

Hillary Clinton- all the airlines combined carry less baggage than this woman, a former presidents wife is not going to win an election, just out of curiosity why isnt she the Senator from Arkansas?

Al Gore-come on really, the man is still crying about Florida in 2000, couldn't even carry his home state, I guess those who know you most know you the best, he should enjoy his recent courting by Hollywood and the left due to his documentary ,count the dough and become a advisor to the Green party

Individually these people are at best laughable and when you combine them they become repugnant.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Democratic Presidential hopefuls 2008....

Yeah ...

Giulani: CROSS DRESSSER /// MARRIED 3 TIMES // MARRIED ONCE TO A COUSIN // IN FAVOR OF ABORTIONS// THE EVANGELICALS AND NYC FIRE FIGHTERS HAVE PASSED ON THIS CLOWN

Gingrich: SERVED WIFE DIVORCE IN HOSPTIAL FOR CANCER // HAD AN AFFAIR - ONE OF MANY - WHILE PROSECUTING OVER HIS AFFAIR // DEAD BEAT FATHER WHO WROTE 22 HOTS CHECK WHILE LEADER OF REPUGS

McCain: Lets to the Next guy

Romney: Now 4th and dropping // a Mormon so kiss those guys good bye in this country

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

jcjiked7

EOG Member

I'm not sure if you notice the title to the thread but it was titled Democratic Presidential hopefuls, not the wekanesses of the Reublican candidates as seen by Doc Mercer, I will assume then that you dont disagree with the unworthiness of those Democratic candidates.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

By the way Mr GOP "FAMILY VALUES" spokesman:

21 marriages total between your top 3 candidates and their wives!!!

TWENTY ONE!!!!

jcjiked7

EOG Member

Once again , let me state this, the name of the thread is Democratic hopefuls for the 2008 elections, not weaknesses of GOP candidates, I stated nothing of family values in my statement nor did I imply that I was a GOP spokesperson.

Quality debate begins when both people actually listen to what the other person is saying, not just spout a conclusion you have already preconcieved.

Try again please

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Facts hurt ....

the GOP is down to Fred Thompson .... and ya think Kerry has a lame personality???

GOOD LUCK .... THE GOP IS TOAST!!!

:party:party:party:party:party

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Barak Obama- first term senator with zero experience, might be the only viable candidate of this group due to the fact that we have no idea what he stands for(I am sure he is figuring that out himself and then he will let us know after he hears the poll figures)

John Edwards-one term senator, only credentials are is that he is rich and good looking, possibly the perfect democratic candidate

John Kerry-they might as well nominate Ted Kennedy, so many political flip flops he doesnt believe himself half the time

Hillary Clinton- all the airlines combined carry less baggage than this woman, a former presidents wife is not going to win an election, just out of curiosity why isnt she the Senator from Arkansas?

Al Gore-come on really, the man is still crying about Florida in 2000, couldn't even carry his home state, I guess those who know you most know you the best, he should enjoy his recent courting by Hollywood and the left due to his documentary ,count the dough and become a advisor to the Green party

Individually these people are at best laughable and when you combine them they become repugnant.
All at least are decent people....but you did leave off the best candidate.......Senator Webb from Virginia!!!!!!!!!!

jcjiked7

EOG Member

This is so funny it borders on being sad, I never said one word about John Kerry's personality. You came closer this time to discussing Democratic candidates so I will give you an "E" for effort, I think everyone knew before you stated that one of the many flaws that Kerry has is that his personality lets say lacks flair, but lame? well that works too

Keep working you are starting to understand this process. Good Job DOC!!!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Kerry has a boring personality and there is no getting around that

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<center><!-- START all AdPeeps.com Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.funmansion.com/ap/adpeeps.php?bfunction=showad&uid=100000&bmode=off&bzone=FM_Content_Top&bsize=all&btype=3&bpos=default&ver=2.0&btotal=1&btarget=_blank&bborder=0"> </script><iframe src="http://www.funmansion.com/ap/adpeeps.php?bfunction=fetchad&uid=100000&cid=39160&aid=25&atype=2&bzone=FM_Content_Top&bsize=468x60" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" height="60" scrolling="no" width="468"><ILAYER SRC="http://www.funmansion.com/ap/adpeeps.php?bfunction=fetchad&uid=100000&cid=39160&aid=25&atype=2&bzone=FM_Content_Top&bsize=468x60" WIDTH="468" HEIGHT="60"></ILAYER></iframe> <noscript> </noscript>​
<!-- END AdPeeps.com Code --></center> <table border="0" bordercolor="#666666" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="itemtext"> <td colspan="2" valign="top"> <center> </center></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

No doubt about it!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

I gotta admit that the list above is pretty embarrassing for the Dems...sad but true. Guess it would be Hillary or Obama by default. Which always seems to be the case, whether it's a red or blue vote.

Sure would like to see Dr. Ron Paul win on the other side. He would definitely get my vote in the general election.

Thats about as bad as list as there is, eh ? And I thought the Republicans were bad.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The GOP has NO ONE ELECTABLE!!!

LOVE YOUR FRONT RUNNER: CROSS DRESSER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED TO HIS COUSIN!!!

The Devil

EOG Master

Once again , let me state this, the name of the thread is Democratic hopefuls for the 2008 elections, not weaknesses of GOP candidates, I stated nothing of family values in my statement nor did I imply that I was a GOP spokesperson.

Quality debate begins when both people actually listen to what the other person is saying, not just spout a conclusion you have already preconcieved.

Try again please

JC, IT IS CALLED WHEN YOU ARE CLUELESS AND A CLOWN.....AND CAN'T ANSWER LIKE A HUMAN......YOU SLING MUD......

AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE, THE MAN ALSO KNOWN AS CLUELESS MERCER CAN NOT STAY ON TOPIC FOR A SIMPLE REASON..........HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO.........HE THINKS DEBATE MEANS CUT AND PASTE.......

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Webb would not only make a great candidate......but a great PRESIDENT!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool