Desperation: The High Tech Lynching of Uppity Herman Cain Begins (Palinizing another conservative!)

Desperation: The High Tech Lynching of Uppity Herman Cain Begins

October 30, 2011
Blog, News

by Sheri Urban
Real Feminist

Politico sicks no less than FOUR reporters onto vague nearly 20 year old allegations to smear new GOP Frontrunner Herman Cain.

So desperate are the powers that be to bring down this uber-successful black businessman, that they are doing a Clarence Thomas on him, complete with sketchy allegations such as: a woman ?accused him of innuendo or personal questions of a sexually suggestive nature? and conversations that were regarded as ?improper in a professional relationship.? Can you possibly be any more vague?A few weeks ago a group of ?feminists? commemorated the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary of dopey fraudster Anita Hill?s pathetic testimony at the Thomas hearings, as if she is some sort of suffragette of the 90s. Now, some in the political ?good ?ol boy network? are falling over themselves to put out this nothing of a story.Towards the very end of their hit piece, they stated that most of the employees that worked for Cain said he was ?extremely professional? and ?fair? to female staffers, and

Cain?s treatment of women was ?the same as his treatment of men. Herman treated everyone great,? said Mary Ann Cricchio, who was elected to the board of the restaurant group in 1998. She said Cain left such a good impression on the organization that when he spoke at a group event in January of this year, as he was considering a presidential bid, ?he had unanimous support in the room.?

They also quoted at the end ? again by name ? some who served with Cain, who did not exactly back up the sexual harassment smears:

Fassler, who helped bring Cain on board as CEO of the restaurant association, said that any inappropriate behavior was not brought to his attention and that he would be upset to learn it had gone on and he was not made aware of it.?That?s a shock to me,? Fassler said. ?As an officer during all of Herman?s years there as a paid executive? none of that stuff ever surfaced to me. Nobody ever called me, complained about this, nor did I ever hear that from Peter Kilgore, nor did I ever hear that from Herman Cain.?Fassler ? who ran a Phoenix food-service company and finished his term as chairman the month before Cain?s June 1999 departure but remained on the board?s executive committee ? described Cain as treating men and women identically and asserted it was ?not within his character? to make unwanted advances. ?It?s not what I know of him,? Fassler said.Much like Fassler, almost all board members remember Cain fondly and say he left on good terms.

The only actual
names and​
actual
statements said that Cain was fair and professional. There are​
no
names, dates or any solid evidence whatsoever for the innuendo, vague comments and phantom ?female employees? that ?settled for 5 figures?.Yes it is pathetic. But do not be fooled. This is not merely a leftist media attack.The Republican elites are clearly spooked big time by Herman Cain, who has catapulted into shocking leads in the Iowa, South Carolina and Florida polls, and within striking distance of Romney in New Hampshire ? a state Mitt has always assumed he would win by double digits. And so they are feeding this tripe to the Washington media vultures they alternatively joust with and seduce to maintain their corruptocracy. Mitt Romney would fit right in with Karl Rove and his merry band of RINOs. Herman Cain would most definitely not. And so, he must be taken out.But on what bait would the Leftist Media bite? Why of course ? the same tired racist sexual stereotypes they used against Clarence Thomas, which one would have thought would be verboten in today?s climate. But for the Left, a ?Black Conservative? (just as with a Hispanic conservative ? ask Marco Rubio), has committed ?race betrayal? ? a capital offense. So they are more than happy to play along.Conservatives need to remember well how those elites on our side have no problem conspiring with the Leftist press to try and take down a great American role model, Herman Cain. They need to be swept from control of the GOP, once and for all. As Vito Corleone would say: ?this I will not forgive?.​

Re: Desperation: The High Tech Lynching of Uppity Herman Cain Begins (Palinizing another conservative!)

Rush on Cain smear: Blacks and Hispanics getting too uppity

Posted by The Right Scoop on Oct 31, 2011 in Politics | 3 Comments

Rush says that the Washington Post going after Marco Rubio and now the Politico going after Herman Cain is proof the left doesn’t like it when minorities get too uppity. He also hits the double standard in this by asking how the media would respond if the same identical story came out about Obama. He notes they would be attacking the accusers, and not defending them as they are with Cain:

http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-on-cain-smear-blacks-and-hispanics-getting-too-uppity/

Re: Desperation: The High Tech Lynching of Uppity Herman Cain Begins (Palinizing another conservative!)

I like Cain. He's just what this country needs--a down to earth businessman who will put getting americans back to work the #1 priority (unlike Obama who fed us healthcare reform to the exclusion of all other problems). And Cain is down-to-earth as noted during commercial break during LV debate when he left his podium to chat with other candidates.

[h=1]HERMAN CAIN SPEAKS OUT: SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIMS ARE ‘BASELESS’ & ‘FALSE’[/h]

SoloBass

EOG Member

i think he said it best when he said they (being his detractors) cannot bring him down on his ideals and now have to resort to attacks.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

"Desperation"?
What did you expect,sooner,or later the air was going to be taken out of Herman Cain's balloon.This is all part of presidential election Kabuki theater, leading up to the November 2012 preordained outcome.The people have to be convinced it was their participation that led to the result.