"Desperation Time" for Repugs ... Rice for VP!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Wow ... it just keeps getting better and better

I can hear the Mafia StrongMan Bush right now: "Condi is the most qualified person I know to handle the responsibility of this job ..."

What ... Charlie Manson or OJ are not being considered????

==============================================================

The Sunday Times April 23, 2006

Dump Cheney for Condi, Bush urged
Sarah Baxter, Washington
REPUBLICANS are urging President George W Bush to dump Dick Cheney as vice-president and replace him with Condoleezza Rice if he is serious about presenting a new face to the jaded American public.

They believe that only the sacrifice of one or more of the big beasts of the jungle, such as Cheney or Donald Rumsfeld, the defence secretary, will convince voters that Bush understands the need for a fresh start.

The jittery Republicans claim Bush?s mini-White House reshuffle last week will do nothing to forestall the threat of losing control of Congress in the November mid-term elections.

More: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-2148000,00...

:hung:hung:hung

Dick Cheney isn't going anywhere.

Condoleeza Rice is a brilliant woman. You don't become the provost of Stanford university by being a dumbass.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..condy is a very talented individual;

we should all be very delighted she is in a top position;

also proves republicans are pro-afro-american..

gl

:+thumbs-2

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
she is a suck ass hack ....

Problem is Bush wont shit can those that need to go and those with brains that leave this bullshit run administration are then trashed by Limbaugh, Hannity and others for speaking the truth

Doc your rants make you appear irrational. We know you are an intelligent enough individual to discuss issues in a mature fashion.

C'mon now...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Hoffa: Rice is a complete sham ... she failed as National Security Advisor and gets "promoted" and is hated worldwide almost as much as Bush himself

She claims, like Bush, to be a woman of the Bible and yet is ripping up the Abrahamic Covenant????

Rice might make a nice College President ... she is WAY OVER HER HEAD right now in her functions for this country

Gasoline gets $4.50 per gallon and Americans will flock to the polls in November to vote Dem and all of the Lies from the Right wont help as the Dems need to remind folks the Bushies said the Iraq war would lower gasoline prices !! ... Hell, we are spending 300 billion to rebuild Iraq and cant rebuild New Orleans and Bush said in October of 2000 that no "national building" would occur under his watch

Gonna be a great summer to sit back and watch things unfold

Condi is only hated by our enemies.

How did she fail as national security advisor? NOBODY saw 9/11 coming and Bush and his crew can't be blamed for that. Is Roosevelt to blame for Pearl Harbor?

The solution to $4.50 gas is the annexation of Venezuela. I saw this morning that the average price of gas is 12 cents in Caracas. I don't anticipate the Venezuelan "army" will be much of a problem.

There are no problems, only solutions...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Please ... "no one saw 9-11 coming"????

Funny how the Repugs use that line or "if Clinton had done his job" over and over and over

Dont get greedy ... Ol Hugo was offering gasoline @ a max of $50 barrel recently .. I know its the "crude" mixture and dont know much of the details but if Robertson would shut up and our govt interface with this man, a solution might resolved

Hugo is sitting on the largest oil reserves in the world today .. invading a country where the man is liked by 82% of his countrymen wont work

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Dirty:

If you did your homework you would realize Robertson said live on
the air that this country should kill Chavez ....

Your response is soooo typical of the Right as most of em are as
dense as an Oak Tree and seems that unless the news was in the
latest Limbaugh Chronicles then it must be fabrication from the Left

What a jackasss "commentary" from yourself BUT ACTUALLY VERY
CONSISTENT WITH THE REST OF YOUR BULLSHIT

dirty

EOG Master
I know what he said you ignorant bafoon....and again answer the question...

What does his opinion have to do with me or any other Conservative in this NATION ....NOT ONE GODDAMNED THING.....JUST BECAUSE ON PERSON THAT IS A RELIGIOUS FREAK SAYS SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN THAT ANYONE ELSE IN THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY AGREE WITH IT YOU FOOL :hung

Great comeback "Bubbleboy":+textinbo

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Dickhead:

go try that "Party of God" shit in another part of town as the Lies of this
Admistration are no longer phrases Americans are believing

dirty

EOG Master
Again....sidestepped the Question......

What Does Pat Robertson's Comments or opinions have to do with Me or Any other Conservative????? :+clueless

Thanks BubbleBoy.....you prove my points every time you post...:+textinbo

doc mercer said:
Robertson said live on
the air that this country should kill Chavez ....
The problem with that would be?

Hmmm.. A more stable hemisphere, YES big problem there. Fuck Venezuela, you want to talk shit Hugo, talk to the TOMAHAWK!

Sieze the oil fields and let the Venezuelans pick tomatoes for my salad.

Next problem Doc?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Yeah right, Hoffa

82% of his countrymen like the guy ... the Neocon mentality of just grabbing what they want is why this country is hated and wont work

Chavez is laughing his ass off at Bush right now as he was willing to cut a deal with this country as we basically indicated we were more interested in invading his country

Great diplomacy skills by this Administration

dirty

EOG Master
you show your ignorance again Doc.....

As most Dictatorships....they always have high poll numbers and win elections overwhelmingly......Wonder why that is...Prolly the same reason Saddam got 100% of the Votes every election...:hung

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Dirty:

Venezuelans aren't as uninformed as the somnambulant and mind-fogged US public. They support and voted for a man who promised them a better future and actually delivered it. Why would they ever want to give that up? Ever know a US politician who did that? A couple here or there who try, but NEVER one with any power or who could or did deliver.

There's a presidential election coming up in Venezuela at the end of this year. Now get this. A new poll was just conducted and here's how Chavez did against his potential or likely rivals. It was conducted by the Venezuelan Institute for Data Analysis (IVAD): the score was Chavez 82.7% and closest rival (at present) Julio Borges of the Primero Justicia (Justice First) party 8.9%

Anyone following what's happening in the country knows the people love Chavez and will never democratically elect someone else if he's running. Of course, the rich hate him because he's making them pay their fair share and is sing the country's oil wealth to help his people instead of handing it over to the big US oil mafia, other giant US transnationals and the Venezuelan elite. That's why the US hates him too and feels that way even more so for a bigger reason. He represents the greatest of all threats we know - a good example that may spread like a heavenly virus liberating the oppressed people of other countries in the region and beyond whose leaders sold them out to the US and our giant corporations.

So with the opposition knowing they haven't a chance in December, they've begun their latest anti-Chavez demonization campaign. They're trying to blame him for the kidnappings and brutal murders of three children of a wealthy Venezuelan/Canadian family and other social disturbances being hyped in the corporate controlled media to stir up the public, scare them and try to make them want a change in government to protect them better. It's just a new version of the same dirty business they've pulled before that failed. It won't work this time either. Chavez supporters (Chavistas) at least must suspect the US is orchestrating this mischief and has no compunction about carrying out kidnappings and brutal murders themselves or finding lots of local takers at the right price to do it for them. This isolated violence on the Venezuelan streets is just a minuscule version of what's going on now in Iraq under the US led and directed "Salvador death squad option" using Iraqi proxies to carry out car bombings, mosqe attacks and lots more to foment a civil war, try to divide the country and supposedly make it easier to rule.

82.7% ... about where Bushs DISAPPROVAL RATINGS ARE HEADING TO SHORTLY

dirty

EOG Master
Again how does that Change the Fact that he is a Dictator and most People are scared of them and will not speak thier True Feelings....Again another Sidestepping of the question at Hand :+textinbo

Seriously, using Pat Robertson's comments to degrade the Republican party or religious conservatives is one of the stupidest arguments EVER.

PR is a lunatic.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Robertson is another bullshit "Man of God" who keeps 90% of the money he cons from Suckers who believe Robertson has a "connection to God"

How bout Robertson and Taylor? Nice flappin business connection and Robertson and Falwell are both lowlife POS who use the name of Christ to con folks out of hard earned money

dirty

EOG Master
and again....how does Robertson's Opinion's have anything to do with Any Conservative or Myself.....:answer:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
HI, MY NAME IS DIRTY AND OUTSIDE OF A KNEE INJURY I WOULD HAVE
FOUGHT IN THE FIRST GULF WAR ... right, great story!!!

Robertson reminds me of Dirty .... you listen to Robertson talk and
you have no clue what his point was he was trying to convey .. very
similar to SGT YORK when he posts