Diabler???

The X

EOG Dedicated
Thought you and Mikey were pals? You guys came over here together no? Just curious why you wouldn't support his new ventures.

It's ok to post at separate forums. (Most Do) Instead your stuck on Kingers nuts like Velcro.

Just kind of a weird.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated
Re: Diabler???

X just really wants someone to like him.

Does Sperm tell you to come over here X or do you do it on your own hoping to earn brownie points?

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Just kind of a weird.

I think its weird that everyone is making such a big deal about this. A 7 page thread over there about Coach Taylor and I? I find that weird.

Like I have said in the past, I never took sides in the argument between Kinger and the group of guys that left. And to be honest, I don't give a fuck what happened. Its between them and its really none of my business. The fact that I havent signed up to post over there has ZERO to do with what I think of them or the situation that happened here.

I also have said, that regardless of what is being said about me, or the shots that are being taken, I have nothing but good things to say about most of those guys. 90% of them have been great posters. I wish them the best in their endeavors.

If any of them want to contact me, its not too hard. They know where to find me. :cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

X just really wants someone to like him.

Does Sperm tell you to come over here X or do you do it on your own hoping to earn brownie points?

Quite sad, really. He has a history of doing this...

Begging for people to go over. My goodness. Fuckin' childs play.