Dick Cheney Urges Hillary to Run

"I think it would be good for the country [for Clinton to run for president], I think that it would be good for the Democratic Party - it might even help the Republicans a little bit," the former Vice President said with a smirk, in an interview with ABC's Jonathan Karl on Wednesday to promote his new memoir, "In My Time."

The former vice president said that Clinton might have an opening due to the stagnant economy.

"Maybe if- the Obama record is bad enough- and these days it's not very good, given the shape of the economy maybe there will be enough ferment in the Democratic Party so that there will be a primary on their side," said Cheney.

"So far she hasn't said she would [run], but I think it's not a bad idea," said Cheney.

Cheney said he was surprised Clinton didn't beat Obama in the 2008 presidential primaries."Frankly, I thought she was gonna win the nomination last time around," Cheney said.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dick Cheney Urges Hillary to Run

Leave it to DICK to mention the bad economy THAT STARTED UNDER HIS WATCH. DICK doesn't take blame for the failed and expensive Iraq war. DICK and George SPENT TRILLIONS to get Saddam Hussein. Obama spent a few millions to take out Bin Laden.

I thank Obama for not being a DICK!