"Dink" and "Drink" talk college football handicapping

Bushay

NHL Expert
"Dink" and "Drink" talk college football handicapping

https://soundcloud.com/eye-on-gaming/john-kelly-sept-15-2

Alan Dinkenson and college football expert "Drinkyourmilkshake" joined host John Kelly to discuss early-season action in the 2015 college football season.

"Drink" offered selections throughout the hourlong show.

He also listed several teams in the betting marketplace that are overrated and underrated in the short term.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: "Dink" and "Drink" talk college football handicapping

Sorry for the technical difficulties, men.

Bushay to the rescue.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Bobby the Owl heard last night's show live on Las Vegas radio.

He said "Drink" was an excellent guest, one of the best ever.

Bobby said for all the work "Drink" puts in, he deserves to win.

BadLeroy

EOG Veteran

I'm only 30 minutes in and one of the clearest speaking, knowledgeable listens I've heard on "The EOG Radio Hour" - Kudos to Drinkyourmilkshake! Really well done, great info and solidly presented.

nedrow9

EOG Master

good show the drink should be on every friday

Teddy kgb

Banned

How long has the show been promoted here at EOG, 2/3yrs? Prior to this last week I think I listened to 2.5 shows but in this last weeks I've listened to 3.... I know there are guys here that jerk of to the show, Bushay sleeps with his clock radio under his pillow and impregnates his sheets, that how much he loves it but I never really got into it.....but will say out of the last 3 shows I listened to...Factman was horrible, really don't know why Sporty ask him to be a regular, why? You can get his stories from the guy at the barber shop....Rail and Woody show should be the standard, wasn't great, wasn't bad but was good and every show should be good....Byt this is the first time in my limited listening that I heard someone sound like a pro on EOG radio and not a pro bettor but a pro behind the mic and a knowledgable bettor.....even thou Mlk would stick an ice pic in my neck if given a chance I would have to say this guy should be doing the Dan Patrick show in the morning.....very impressive..

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for all the kind words. The compliment from Teddy is surprising and no Ted I wish no ill harm upon anyone. Please relay to Bobby that I would love to meet him and that is one of the nicest compliments from someone I admire greatly. I really enjoyed doing the show. Marni will be great if she does the show I owe a lot to her this season, she is a very determined handicapper and a quick learner. Anytime I get to hang out with Dink it's always a blast and JK is a great host. If anyone has a question about any teams throughout the season feel free to pm me, I check my pm's every Tuesday or Wednesday, I will provide my email.
Thanks again and bol, MILK

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

God bless guys like Drinkyourmlkshk.

Thanks for coming around, Teddy.

August West

Rambler

Very impressive, Drink. That was some doctorate level cfb knowledge.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for all the kind words. The compliment from Teddy is surprising and no Ted I wish no ill harm upon anyone. Please relay to Bobby that I would love to meet him and that is one of the nicest compliments from someone I admire greatly. I really enjoyed doing the show. Marni will be great if she does the show I owe a lot to her this season, she is a very determined handicapper and a quick learner. Anytime I get to hang out with Dink it's always a blast and JK is a great host. If anyone has a question about any teams throughout the season feel free to pm me, I check my pm's every Tuesday or Wednesday, I will provide my email.
Thanks again and bol, MILK

hey man if you get a PM from me, its not from me. its from the fake fuck shit cunt in this thread.

railbird

EOG Master

Interesting Eddie can name all 129qbs but not winning. Reminds of alan boston who can name 345 head coaches but still hits 47% in hoop. I agree with him Kessler the best in a down yr. would like to see graham and rich rod fired.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Rail I'm a slow starter (always have been, unfortunately in every sport) a 2 week sample size where all that was lost was vig isn't exactly 47%. There's also 128 not 129 teams. Remember Charlotte in and uab out. Not at all bothered by your critique it's fair and I'm humble enough to admit to losses and also confident that I will always out work the early curve.
Graham won ten games and a bowl with a defense of 3 returning starters and what was supposed to be a rebuilding year in 2014. Rsw total was 7. I think you're a bit out of touch as was I on him. He's not a great end game coach but he gets a lot from a defense that isn't filled with high recruits.
Arizona is the absolutely more puzzling one for me. Rodriguez won 10 games with a freshman qb and a makeshift secondary. He's not friendly ats as he usually doesn't cove. However he has exceeded all expectations in recruiting, rsw wins and if his freshman doesn't throw that pick against Boise in the bowl I believe your perception has to be different. Hard guy to bet but exceeding win totals and playing in major bowls knocking off Oregon ' s and usc ' s doesn't fit the bill of get rid of the guy.

Rail I hope you absolutely crush all sports this year and I'm fairly high on sdsu let's hope Long Finally wins a bowl again and that it's a big one in a terribly down year in the mwc.
Milk

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I need to take Drink's course on how to win friends and influence people.

Is there a friendlier personality at EOG?

I don't think so.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Rause Drink's power rating and drop railbird's.

Rail tries to slam the guy and drink comes out looking even better.

Take some notes rail.

good show the drink should be on every friday

Agreed-Drinks CFB knowledge is unmatched by any other regular guest in my opinion. I don't normally follow guest picks (but can be persuaded if a convincing critique is provided) but listen for intelligent, insightful analysis and Drink does a great job with that.

Interesting Eddie can name all 129qbs but not winning. Reminds of alan boston who can name 345 head coaches but still hits 47% in hoop. I agree with him Kessler the best in a down yr. would like to see graham and rich rod fired.

And the rest of PAC 12 fans and coaches are hoping 7 and 7 Sark receives a lifetime contract from his daddy Pat Haden

bishqqq

EOG Addicted

WHERE IS THURS, SHOW ?.............THNX

Teddy kgb

Banned

I heard of Jock Sniffers but Poster Sniffers is a new one....Bushays wife Mildred has not had an orgasim in 20yrs and her husband Bushay impregnates his pillow to the slow smooth sounds of 94.1 Vegas radio....

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Scratch I haven't relistened to the show but I know I gave out a lot. Please don't follow at bad numbers if you do at all.
I faded BC fre. QB. Never gave at what number on show I don't think but it wouldn't have mattered. Also faded Oregon st fre qb don't know if we covered that game I took 9 I made game 6.
Illinois+10 (I think it was 9.5 at show I made number 7, 7.5)
Iowa -3.5
Iowa st +7.5

Totals
Wku-indiana 65ov big play made it 74
bg - memphis 76.5ov made it 81
ECU - Navy 60 under (wouldn't touch less than 58, made it 56)
Duke - Northwestern 49 under (I made it 45)
Cal-texas 60 ov (now at 58 very disturbing unlike some here Clv is important to me)

Tulsa +32 I mentioned on Twitter as my favorite side.
Best of luck to all

August West

Rambler

Your Illinois play scares me as Brock landers asked you about that game so I know he bet it. Godspeed.

Scratch

EOG Veteran

Scratch I haven't relistened to the show but I know I gave out a lot. Please don't follow at bad numbers if you do at all.
I faded BC fre. QB. Never gave at what number on show I don't think but it wouldn't have mattered. Also faded Oregon st fre qb don't know if we covered that game I took 9 I made game 6.
Illinois+10 (I think it was 9.5 at show I made number 7, 7.5)
Iowa -3.5
Iowa st +7.5

Totals
Wku-indiana 65ov big play made it 74
bg - memphis 76.5ov made it 81
ECU - Navy 60 under (wouldn't touch less than 58, made it 56)
Duke - Northwestern 49 under (I made it 45)
Cal-texas 60 ov (now at 58 very disturbing unlike some here Clv is important to me)

Tulsa +32 I mentioned on Twitter as my favorite side.
Best of luck to all

Thank you Man you are all class

peach

EOG Veteran

I heard of Jock Sniffers but Poster Sniffers is a new one....Bushays wife Mildred has not had an orgasim in 20yrs and her husband Bushay impregnates his pillow to the slow smooth sounds of 94.1 Vegas radio....

can we get an "Old Man and his Pillow" thread started?

BadLeroy

EOG Veteran

Great feel for totals. Impressive and thanks for sharing.

railbird

EOG Master

Drink needs to take those 3 Ohiost qbs and throw them out of the top 20

Drink needs to take those 3 Ohiost qbs and throw them out of the top 20

Drink needs to be on the air once a week if possible-nobody on EOG knows CFB better

BTW-nice game for 7&7 Sark.... Worst coach in the PAC 12

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Something seems off with Ohio st. In general Rail, I'd still take any 3 over any other top 10 teams in the top 10. Good job this week from what I saw, congrats.
Ths is the worst year of qbs.
Daughty of wku
cook MSU
Mullens S. Miss
Prescott- Miss st.
Would possibly back up Cato of Marshall last year. We as fans get spoiled when we get a truly special one, last year we had so many. I think Solomon of AZ has potential. Goff is special no doubt but he has to be, he has a coach with no desire to play defense.
Lynch - memphis is terrific, truly
Johnson- Bowling green great arm but panics when pressured.
Kaaya- good arm, time will tell.. terrible HC that will misuse him and probably get him killed.

I'll try to do the show sometime again before the end of the season. A small winning week but a win is a win. Thanks for all the compliments from everyone. Lots of work to do, numbers come out in 16 hours.
My twitter is walls@edward
Take care and goodluck to all, milk

ChuckyG

EOG Master

On opening Thurs, shout-out to Drink.

Have a big year, pal. Hope your efforts pay off.