Dink Talk Podcast

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
NowshesmyRuca - Just because someone is intellgent doesn't mean they can turn it into winning at betting sports. Alan Boston like Dink used to be a winner. Not anymore. The time to get off the train following these two left a long time ago.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I've used the Play arrow (Click on Dink Talk graphics below as well) several times now, works fine.

Thanks for the verification, my experience has been the same. It should be good to go. Not sure why Mr. T is having issues.

NowshesmyRuca - Just because someone is intellgent doesn't mean they can turn it into winning at betting sports. Alan Boston like Dink used to be a winner. Not anymore. The time to get off the train following these two left a long time ago.
I'm not tailing these guys I just love to hear them talk. Spankys got my favorite Pod right now just because of the guys he brings on, a lot of them old timers with great stories. I enjoy hearing how these guys beat the system in their time and how they think/problem solve. I live a semi a retired lifestyle, work 3 nights a week 8 months a year. Its hard its to find intelligent sports/gambling conversation in this town. Like I said I can listen to smart guys talk sports/gambling for hours.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dink turned into a bitter, entitled wacko lefty. I never liked him and he never liked me but he used to have his flat feet on the ground. Now he is too important to post at the EOG. I think he even blamed posters like myself for leaving. Maybe even me personally. I don't remember.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Spending all my nights, all my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind, yeah
But when the morning comes, I'm right back where I started again
And tryna forget you is just a waste of time

dinky come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
dinky come back, yeah, you can blame it all on me
'Cause I was wrong, and I just can't live without you