Dink tweets some worrisome CT scan results

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I post again. If celebrities are having problems, just imagine what is being covered up with real people. Christopher Wray past variance level.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I post again. If celebrities are having problems, just imagine what is being covered up with real people. Christopher Wray past variance level.
Yup, that's why these reports of unusual numbers of deaths among young people are so illuminating. The actuaries know what's going on, and the reason is NOT a mystery.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It will, he is a drama queen that is overstating his condition for attention.
He was updating the hundreds of friends who love and care about him.

It was different for you because no one gave a fuck how you were doing.

So this is something you simply wouldn't understand.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Great guy with poor diet. I used to cringe when Dink would joke about how bad his diet was on JK's show. He joked that is was so bad he should be dead.

Sorry, but that is what comes to mind here and hopefully some can learn from. Health cannot be taken for granted.

I hope he pulls through this OK.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Great guy with poor diet. I used to cringe when Dink would joke about how bad his diet was on JK's show. He joked that is was so bad he should be dead.

Sorry, but that is what comes to mind here and hopefully some can learn from. Health cannot be taken for granted.

I hope he pulls through this OK.

After all I went rhru 3 years ago I was told I had to change my diet and even before i ate decently. If Dink gets thru this - and we all hope he does - he will have to change his diet or his time here will diminish

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
We kill ourselves with what we eat and consume, drugs and alcohol included.

Though Dink never struck me as a drug user.

One other problem: Dink sweats every score update.

And I mean EVERY score update.

Stress is tough on gamblers.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
We kill ourselves with what we eat and consume (drugs and alcohol included).

Though Dink never struck me as a drug user.

One other problem: Dink sweats every score update.

And I mean EVERY score update.

Stress is tough on gamblers.

Those who make their living on the Fitness/Bodybuilding circuit know they can work out 30 hours a day but if they eat shit they will never have a great body.

As for score updates.................When I make a bet on a game I rarely watch it. I know I have no control over what takes place during it so I go do something else and check the score(s) when done. I don't want to have a situation where my team scores/gives up 3 runs in the 1st and then think I am going to win/lose the bet when the other team has 8-9 ABs left. If I am gonna die of a heart attack it is gonna be when I am "reading" with someone like Nina Agdal or the woman I have said is the Sexiest/Hottest/Most Beautiful Alive for at least the last 5+ years.....Cinderella Landolt (Liked her more when natural or after 1st implants - 2nd ones are way too big)