Dink tweets some worrisome CT scan results

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Sad to hear but lymphoma is a very treatable cancer so hopefully he gets through it.

I can attest to that. May 20 will mark 3 years since I saw my Oncologist and he told me the results of a scan I had a few days earlier showed my Stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma was GONE! Dink will go thru HELL and at times will wish he was dead but it is beatable.

railbird

EOG Master
I can attest to that. May 20 will mark 3 years since I saw my Oncologist and he told me the results of a scan I had a few days earlier showed my Stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma was GONE! Dink will go thru HELL and at times will wish he was dead but it is beatable.
every cancer is different. immunotherapy is also an option.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If you can beat 11/10, you can beat cancer.

Stay positive, Dink.

Mental attitude and physical outcomes are linked.

Dink CANNOT beat this by himself. He is gonna need a support staff to help him thru the rough and rougher times. I know every case if different but no matter what option his doctor takes IT WILL BE PURE HELL! WITHOUT a support staff he has a 0% chance of beating this. WITH a support staff his chances are closer to 100% than 0%

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Wishing you the best and for you to be cured
And healthy Dink
Stay informed - knowledge is power
as you gain knowledge and strength it’s
v important to
Focus
on exactly what you eat and drink and what you don’t eat and don’t drink
There’s lots of information on this
here’s a get started suggestion:
Get a juicer
and drink vegetables

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Wishing you the best and for you to be cured
And healthy Dink
Stay informed - knowledge is power
as you gain knowledge and strength it’s
v important to
Focus
on exactly what you eat and drink and what you don’t eat and don’t drink
There’s lots of information on this
here’s a get started suggestion:
Get a juicer
and drink vegetables
i would also take a break from gambling

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I enjoyed meeting Dink and JK in Vegas several times for dinner, always enjoyed talking to him. I'm sad to hear about this, but hope he can fight this.....as i'm sure he has done all his life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll lay the favourite but in this case, that ain't dinky. He's going to have to pull off a 2010 Huggy Bear Final Four cover that finished Shrink.

railbird

EOG Master
If you can beat 11/10, you can beat cancer.

Stay positive, Dink.

Mental attitude and physical outcomes are linked.
he is crybabying over a cancer that has a 5yr survival rate of 100 pct, that means if dink dies he will be the 1st one ever to die of this type of cancer.

railbird

EOG Master
Prognosis for patients with liposarcoma
Five-year disease specific survival rates (chances of not dying from cancer-related causes) are as follows: 100% in well-differentiated liposarcoma

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
what is the treatment
According to his twitter, surgery for dink in a couple of weeks.

I’m not feeling the same confidence that railbird’s expert prognosis would indicate.
A cousin of mine had cancer surgery on his kidney and two years later it returned and this time it killed him, at age 58.

Full disclosure, I’m not an oncologist and I’m pretty sure neither is railbird.

MrTop

EOG Master
According to his twitter, surgery for dink in a couple of weeks.

I’m not feeling the same confidence that railbird’s expert prognosis would indicate.
A cousin of mine had cancer surgery on his kidney and two years later it returned and this time it killed him, at age 58.

Full disclosure, I’m not an oncologist and I’m pretty sure neither is railbird.

kidney is big time. Sorry bout your cousin tho. Where is the surgery for dink? Rail is someone up to date on the cancer stuff no doc of course. I had it too . Mine was just prostate. Caught it early.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
kidney is big time. Sorry bout your cousin tho. Where is the surgery for dink? Rail is someone up to date on the cancer stuff no doc of course. I had it too . Mine was just prostate. Caught it early.

Good job, Top.

Early detection is critical.