DISCRIMINATION FOR PRESIDENT!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: DISCRIMINATION FOR PRESIDENT!

I doubt it was the fiscal conservatives making this decision, but the social ones . . . you know, religious types. So much for freedom. Good luck in 2016. Your outreach is on par.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I said the vast majority of Muslims are silent about terrorism. I'm not sure how you came up with those random responses. I'm concerned about the condition of the condition your in. You seem to have woken to the sundown shining in!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You once made the comment, "I don't care who you sleep with!" Really? Then why shun the Log Cabins?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I haven't shunned anyone. If you think I support John Boner and Mitch McConnell you did trip on a cloud and fell 8 miles high!!! I'm a freedom loving conservative who doesn't care what the hell you do as long as you don't impose on my freedom. Republicans like those don't believe in borders, language or culture. The want to grow government just like you.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

In post #20, you stated, "I support a business to have the freedom to put any sign they wished. I wouldn't support a business who discriminated." There you have it. Does this mean you're dumping the GOP? Hmm? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

The first time you answer any of my questions it will be the first time. If you mean do I support John Boener and John McCain, NO, I don't. I didn't vote for Romney either. Does in not tell you something when the establishment attacks Cruz, Paul and Walker? If one of them doesn't get the nomination I'm for a 3rd party.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I knew you wouldnt answeer. You are like the rest of the GOP, a log hater not a log lover.

JosephMr

Banned
Агенство недвижимости

Агенство недвижимости

Агентство недвижимости maxarenda.ru входит в группу компаний «Московский ипотечный центр — МИЦ», работающую на рынке недвижимости с 1999 года. ГК «МИЦ» — это ведущие столичные риелторские и инвестиционно-девелоперские компании, предоставляющие услуги в секторе коммерческой и жилой недвижимости в Москве и Московской области, а также за рубежом. Изначально группа компаний специализировалась на риелторских услугах. На момент создания базовой структуры ГК «МИЦ» опыт сотрудников в сфере недвижимости составлял не менее пяти лет, что позволило расширить спектр услуг и заняться инвестированием в строительство жилой недвижимости. Качественное обслуживание и постоянное совершенствование бизнес-процессов позволили ГК «МИЦ» с успехом реализовать ряд крупных проектов. В Москве и Московской области построены и сданы в эксплуатацию более 20 жилых комплексов с развитой инфраструктурой, сейчас ведется строительство новых объектов.