DMX dead of vaccine

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Rachel Maddow a multiple Emmy award winning journalist reports over 114 million adults in America have received at least 1 Covid vaccine shot. Not one has died.

On the other hand Railturd makes his weekly and daily claims of another death caused by vaccine. Keep in mind Railturd's sourcing is Alex Jones the conspirator that said the Sandy Hook Massacre was a hoax staged by paid actors.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Johnson and Johnson had to shut down? Birdie and I going to be laughing our asses off when you cocksuckers who took the ouchie start dropping.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats know this is their time and the window will close in the midterms so they are going all balls out to secure Samantha Power. I'm not going this Mel Farr but I won't rule it out that the deadly vaccines are part of the plan.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Democrats know this is their time and the window will close in the midterms so they are going all balls out to secure Samantha Power. I'm not going this Mel Farr but I won't rule it out that the deadly vaccines are part of the plan.

Dumb Dude. Keeps throwing garbage at the wall hoping something sticks.

"Bill Barr has the goods to keep Trump in power. And kudos to Matty for getting some. The extortion is massive".
- Very Dumb Dude

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Big Dummy. We all hope you live to 100. But if tragically, JK posts a "Sad news about Big Runner" thread, what sport, event would you like me to use for your memorial contest thread?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Big Dummy. We all hope you live to 100. But if tragically, JK posts a "Sad news about Big Runner" thread, what sport, event would you like me to use for your memorial contest thread?

Not interested! But your buddy Railturd likes 13 year old boys and hates sporty, athletic women if that helps for when he dies. For you we should probably do a contest: Dumb Dude's Role Models in the category of far right sexual predators".