Do the posters in here gamble?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
No disrespect, just wondering what brought you to a gambling forum to discuss politics?
:blink:

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do the posters in here gamble?

No disrespect, just wondering what brought you to a gambling forum to discuss politics?

Greetings pvcpipe:

With the exception of a few rare excursions to Atlantic City and Las Vegas to play the slot machines, which the Munchkin Man enjoys, the Munchkin Man does not gamble.

The Munchkin Man never learned any other forms of gambling.

This is especially true of sports gambling.

The Munchkin Man doesn't even understand the slang and the terminology.

The vast majority of the sports gambling posts on EOG are "Greek" to the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man never grew up in a gambling environment.

So, what brought the Munchkin Man to the EOG site?

The main reason is that the Shrink was the Munchkin Man's roommate 20 years ago, and the Munchkin Man wanted to be a part of his site.

The Munchkin Man has always had a passion for politics and naturally gravitated to this forum.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Everyday

Just here to make sure my money is worth something when I get paid :thumbsup

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I don't really care so much about the gambling, just curious about how people who don't gamble found the board to discuss politics.

I have always wondered the same thing about the posters in this forum.

I personally do not gamble and have never done any sports gambling. I only came to this forum because a regular EOG poster had no access to a computer and asked me to temporarily post his sports picks for him. I didn't even know what it meant half the time.

Then I found the politics forum and started posting here instead. I have gotten used to it, so I stay around, but I never go to the other parts of EOG.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That's pretty interesting. It's been the other way around for me. I visited the other parts of the forum except for this one. I like it in here though. Some good topics and interesting guys.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

That's pretty interesting. It's been the other way around for me. I visited the other parts of the forum except for this one. I like it in here though. Some good topics and interesting guys.

Not as interesting as the A&E forum. Now THOSE are some interesting guys.