Do You Need To Play Trubisky?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
New Orleans also played on Thanksgiving, playing the night game against Atlanta. It was a rare Thursday night game last week where both teams were on a full week's rest.
I stand corrected, forgot about the Atl-NO Thurs night game.

Weather should be no factor for Sunday night.

Valuist

EOG Master
Let's not forget the weather....

What has it been in LA, 65 or so? Upper 20s to low 30s is a tough adjustment. Arizona overcame it last week, but that is the exception. Much easier to go from cold to hot than the other way around.

blueline

EOG Master
I think the key is Bears offensive line vs Ram defensive line...if the Bear line doesn't hold up its game over quickly

kane

EOG master
I stand corrected, forgot about the Atl-NO Thurs night game.

Weather should be no factor for Sunday night.

I think it might be FW, as someone who's on the Bears, the colder the better. I heard this morning that Jared Goff has only played one game in freezing temps in college or the NFL

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Huge win for the Bears....

Home field advantage in the NFL is critical this time of the year....

Congrats to those who had the Bears plus 3 with plus money....saw a lot of 3+105 out there...

Valuist

EOG Master
IMO, the key to the game is the Rams O-line vs the Bears pass rush. With a clean pocket, Goff is exceptional. Under pressure, he's a mess.

I think it was the key, and we saw how that turned out. Yes, most QBs will be much better with a clean pocket, but with Goff, the difference is gigantic.

waco

EOG Dedicated
I was interested in seeing how the Rams would do in cold weather and their QB who played for Calif.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I will stay with the offensive line as the key...Donald 2 tackles one solo..one QB hit

No doubt, the single biggest key in handicapping a football game: How much time will the quarterback get?

Even Tom Brady doesn't look good under pressure.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Saints are 11-2, Rams 11-3 and Bears 10-4.

The Saints hold the tiebreaker over the Rams.

The Bears appear headed for a #3 seed in the NFC.

blueline

EOG Master
If Steelers and panthers beat saints or panthers beat them twice and bears finish 2-0 Bears get a week off

MrTop

EOG Master
I like caro tonight but the saints vs pitt.

I don't think the steel curtain could get up again after a big win at home.