Does anyone really believe Winky has a 15 inch penis?

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Does anyone really believe Winky has a 15 inch penis?

I can never figure it out, and I really don't try to, Kosar. Don't let it bother you.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Why do people always presume to know who is being paid to post? Nothing against you, Kosar, but this topic comes up frequently, and I don't see how anyone but Shrink knows the answer. No point discussing this, IMO.

SO Munson buddy, you actually think that Raiders spends very little time here and then suddenly posts a million threads, each and every day for fun?? Because i happen to like Raiders, I notice his threads, but I have to believe he is getting paid DESPITE being told otherwise. There is also the possiblity he is TRYING to get paid but to me number 1 is a no brainer. Raiders is clearly getting paid. Just my opinion....I know a business venture when I see it.

munson15

I want winners...

SO Munson buddy, you actually think that Raiders spends very little time here and then suddenly posts a million threads, each and every day for fun?? Because i happen to like Raiders, I notice his threads, but I have to believe he is getting paid DESPITE being told otherwise. There is also the possiblity he is TRYING to get paid but to me number 1 is a no brainer. Raiders is clearly getting paid. Just my opinion....
I don't know, Tom. It doesn't bother me either way. Sorry, I should just stay out of this one.:cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I don't know, Tom. It doesn't bother me either way. Sorry, I should just stay out of this one.:cheers

Me too Munson. You are a great poster and know your sports and gambling. I could care less dude...just stating what I feel is pretty obvious. rarely comment on this stuff. G/L

munson15

I want winners...

Me too Munson. You are a great poster and know your sports and gambling. I could care less dude...just stating what I feel is pretty obvious. rarely comment on this stuff. G/L
I appreciate the kind words. I respect your posting, too.:cheers

TomBrady#1 and Munson15,

You are both CLASS acts...91023i2ndw;l

P.S.

The checks are in the mail...

Quasar do you talk about anything else? Sports for example? I've never seen you post 'normal' about sports , just critical crap. (which is fine, I guess)

Right. Sports.

You and Mofome can quote stats and other irrelevant crap that I could also quote when I was 17 or 18. I aknowledge that. You guys are very knowledgeable about sport history and all that. What you two clowns haven't figured out is that that stuff has nothing to do with betting. (obvious in your case who can't pay his debts)

And posting 'normal' will never happen here.

munson15

I want winners...

TomBrady#1 and Munson15,

You are both CLASS acts...91023i2ndw;l

P.S.

The checks are in the mail...
Thanks, Shrink, just don't ask us to discuss the 2001 AFC Wildcard game!:+textinb3

Right. Sports.

You and Mofome can quote stats and other irrelevant crap that I could also quote when I was 17 or 18. I aknowledge that. You guys are very knowledgeable about sport history and all that. What you two clowns haven't figured out is that that stuff has nothing to do with betting. (obvious in your case who can't pay his debts)

And posting 'normal' will never happen here.

kosar,

You are right.

Normalcy is not something I ever hope to aspire to...

Why not take your negativity to another place that welcomes it?

We don't...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

P.S

munson and JMAN,

You guys are TOAST!!! :finger004

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

hey bernie the boss man just told you to bounce .................. u might wanna reply and then listen :)

kosar,

You are right.

Normalcy is not something I ever hope to aspire to...

Why not take your negativity to another place that welcomes it?

We don't...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Sorry, bro.

Was it the shot at meathead about not paying his debts?

Anyways, have a pleasant weekend.

munson15

I want winners...

I know you root NE and I'm an Oakland season ticket holder. I figured you were setting me up.

Boston ahead 2-0 in the top of the 8th inning...

They have the Yankees and Ron Guidry on the ropes that day...:LMAO

I remember this as if it were yesterday...

munson15

I want winners...

I have a tape of Mike Torrez and I discussing that pitch, Shrink! It was actually the 7th innning.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I know you root NE and I'm an Oakland season ticket holder. I figured you were setting me up.

No, I would not. In 76 Oakland beat NE. I do not get much more of what you guys mean.

I have a tape of Mike Torrez and I discussing that pitch, Shrink! It was actually the 7th innning.

and YAZ pops up to Nettles to end the game with the go ahead runners on base and in scoring position...:dancefool

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

and YAZ pops up to Nettles to end the game with the go ahead runners on base and in scoring position...:dancefool
Ok this was 78. I do not think it was 2-0 in the 8th but regardless same result. One of the most painful losses of my life.

We've gone from talking about penis now we are on to baseball. WTF?

Wouldnt Kosar be happy?

munson15

I want winners...

No, I would not. In 76 Oakland beat NE. I do not get much more of what you guys mean.
It was an extremely controversial game in Oakland. Raiders had lost their only game at NE in October 48-17. Went 13-1 and hosted the Pats in the Divisional round. No wildcard round back then. Pats led by 10 in the 4th quarter. Raiders scored, held the Pats, and then got into a 3rd and 17 situation with time running out. Stabler drops back and tosses a long incompletion but Sugar Bear Hamilton gives him a bit of a head slap as he passes by and the ref calls roughing. The resulting first down leads to a 1-yard Stabler run for the winning TD with seconds to play. Many NE fans used this to justify the Snow Job in Foxboro a quarter century later.

<TABLE class=boxed width=410><TBODY><TR><TH class=header colSpan=2>munson is correct...:houra

Baseball Almanac Box Scores

<b>New York Yankees 5, Boston Red Sox 4</b>

</TH></TR><TR><TH class=banner colSpan=2>Game played on Monday, October 2, 1978 at Fenway Park</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 2px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 2px" width="50%"><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH class=datacolC noWrap>New York Yankees</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>ab</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap> r</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap> h</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>rbi</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Rivers cf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Blair ph,cf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Munson c</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>5</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Piniella rf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Jackson dh</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Nettles 3b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Chambliss 1b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>White lf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>3</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Thomasson lf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Doyle 2b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Spencer ph</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Stanley 2b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Dent ss</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Guidry p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Gossage p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TD noWrap align=middle>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>35</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>8</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=datacol style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 2px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 2px" width="50%"><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH class=datacolC noWrap>Boston Red Sox</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>ab</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap> r</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap> h</TH><TH class=datacolR noWrap>rbi</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Burleson ss</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Remy 2b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Rice rf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>5</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Yastrzemski lf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>5</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Fisk c</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>3</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Lynn cf</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Hobson dh</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Scott 1b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>4</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>2</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Brohamer 3b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Bailey ph</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Duffy 3b</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Evans ph</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>1</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap>Torrez p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Stanley p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Hassler p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol noWrap> Drago p</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD><TD class=datacolR noWrap>0</TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TD noWrap align=middle>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>36</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>11</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol colSpan=2><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=datacol>New York</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol> </TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol> </TD><TD class=datacol>4</TD><TD class=datacol>1</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>–</TD><TD class=datacol>5</TD><TD class=datacol>8</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Boston</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>1</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol> </TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>1</TD><TD class=datacol> </TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>2</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD><TD class=datacol>–</TD><TD class=datacol>4</TD><TD class=datacol>11</TD><TD class=datacol>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=7 height=10></TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TH align=left width="50%"> New York Yankees</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH width="8%">H</TH><TH width="8%">R</TH><TH width="8%">ER</TH><TH width="8%">BB</TH><TH width="8%">SO</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Guidry W (25-3)</TD><TD class=datacolR>6.1</TD><TD class=datacolR>6</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol> Gossage SV (27)</TD><TD class=datacolR>2.2</TD><TD class=datacolR>5</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>9.0
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>11
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>4
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>2
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>7
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=7 height=10></TD></TR><TR class=datacolR><TH align=left width="50%"> Boston Red Sox</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Torrez L (16-13)</TD><TD class=datacolR>6.2</TD><TD class=datacolR>5</TD><TD class=datacolR>4</TD><TD class=datacolR>4</TD><TD class=datacolR>3</TD><TD class=datacolR>4</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol> Stanley </TD><TD class=datacolR>0.1</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol> Hassler </TD><TD class=datacolR>1.2</TD><TD class=datacolR>1</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol> Drago </TD><TD class=datacolR>0.1</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD><TD class=datacolR>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol>Totals</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>9.0
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>8
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>5
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>3
</TD><TD class=totalcell noWrap align=right>6
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacol colSpan=7><HR> E–None. PB–Munson (8). 2B–New York Rivers (25,off Torrez); Munson (27,off Stanley), Boston Scott (16,off Guidry); Burleson (32,off Guidry); Remy (24,off Gossage). HR–New York Dent (5,7th inning off Torrez 2 on, 2 out); Jackson (27,8th inning off Stanley 0 on, 0 out), Boston Yastrzemski (17,2nd inning off Guidry 0 on, 0 out). SH–Brohamer (4,off Guidry); Remy (14,off Guidry). IBB–Fisk (6,by Guidry). SB–Rivers 2 (25,2nd base off Torrez/Fisk,2nd base off Stanley/Fisk). IBB–Guidry (1,Fisk). U-HP–Don Denkinger, 1B–Jim Evans, 2B–Al Clark, 3B–Steve Palermo. T–2:52. A–32,925. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TH class=banner colSpan=2>Game played on Monday, October 2, 1978 at Fenway Park</TH></TR><TR><TD class=trailer style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 2px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 2px" colSpan=2>Baseball Almanac Box Score </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Page Body --><!-- Begin Old Baseball -->

munson15

I want winners...

I'm going back and forth between the 76 NFL playoffs and the 78 AL East playoff.:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

How the hell we got here from the thread topic is one of the reasons this place is so great!:+textinb3 I'm posting info about all-time great sporting events under a description of a guy's dick!:LMAO

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

It was an extremely controversial game in Oakland. Raiders had lost their only game at NE in October 48-17. Went 13-1 and hosted the Pats in the Divisional round. No wildcard round back then. Pats led by 10 in the 4th quarter. Raiders scored, held the Pats, and then got into a 3rd and 17 situation with time running out. Stabler drops back and tosses a long incompletion but Sugar Bear Hamilton gives him a bit of a head slap as he passes by and the ref calls roughing. The resulting first down leads to a 1-yard Stabler run for the winning TD with seconds to play. Many NE fans used this to justify the Snow Job in Foxboro a quarter century later.

Atkinson broke Russ Francis nose in this game I am pretty sure. THe Stabler bootleg was painful. Raiders went on to win it all. This was another classic painful game.

munson15

I want winners...

Atkinson broke Russ Francis nose in this game I am pretty sure. THe Stabler bootleg was painful. Raiders went on to win it all. This was another classic painful game.
Villapiano also got away with a blatant hold on Francis at a key point. Anyway, this game is the reason Patriot fans have no remorse about the Snow Job.

munson15

I want winners...

What playoff?

The Yankees rolled!!! 91023i2ndw;l
Once we got past Boston, there were still rough waters ahead. The Royals went down 3 games to 1 in a tough series, and the Dodgers led us 2 games to none until Nettles and Guidry restored order back at the Stadium.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Villapiano also got away with a blatant hold on Francis at a key point. Anyway, this game is the reason Patriot fans have no remorse about the Snow Job.

Right. And all he suffering we have done adds up to make you feel a little entitled as well....

Journeyman

EOG Master

I was referring to the '76 AFC playoff game not game 163 of 1978.

munson15

I want winners...

Right. And all he suffering we have done adds up to make you feel a little entitled as well....
Funny thing is, both teams went all the way after their 'assist' from the zebras.