Donald Trump's Crazy Las Vegas Speech: The Best Quotes

Donald Trump's Crazy Las Vegas Speech: The Best Quotes

(0) | TrackBacks (0)
Ryan Faughnder | April 29, 2011
Senior News Editor

Seemingly believing himself to be on a victory lap after President Barack Obama released the long-form version of his birth certificate, providing more proof that he was born in the United States, reality TV star Donald Trump delivered an expletive-laden speech to Republicans in Las Vegas.

"Listen, you m************"

It was more of a 30-minute Ron White routine than a political speech. Those in attendance ate it up. After again taking credit for Obama’s release of his birth certificate, Trump called U.S. leadership “weak,” "incompetent,” and "stupid," among other things.

On foreign policy, he said 99 percent of Egyptians want to break the peace treaty with Israel. The real figure is 54 percent, but who's counting?

Here are some other top quotes:

• Citing the recent Rasmussen poll putting him ahead among likely Republican candidates: “And who’s number one? Trump!”
  • On Saudi Arabia possibly cutting oil production: “Can you believe it? You’re going to be paying 5 and 6 dollars a gallon pretty soon, and they wanna go in and raise the price of oil, because we have nobody in Washington that sits back and says, ‘Listen, you’re not going to raise that fucking price.'”
  • On Chinese President Hu Jintao’s visit to the U.S.: “When people are screwing you, you don’t give ‘em state dinners.”
  • On China, monetary policy and diplomacy: “What we do is we sit down in my office for a couple of hours, we either make a deal where you stop manipulating your currency or not. If you make a deal, you can have a state dinner if you want. If you don’t make a deal, you take McDonald’s and you go home.”
  • On his chances in 2012: “And, you know, there’s a good chance that no matter happens, I won’t win because one of these bloodsucking politicians who’s been bullshitting people for years will end up getting elected.”
  • On giving military aid to foreign countries: “I’m interested in protecting none of them unless they pay us.”
  • On giving up his television career to run for president: “It’s a great show. I’m gonna give a lot of stuff up. But you know what, it’s peanuts compared with the importance of this country.”
  • He also suggested imposing a 25 percent tax on goods from China, though almost no economist thinks protectionism is a good idea. Here's how he said he would negotiate the deal: “You can have one man say [in a mouse-like voice], ‘We’re gonna tax you 25 percent,' and I can say [in his normal voice], ‘Listen you motherfuckers, we’re gonna tax you 25 percent.' You’ve said the same exact thing, but it’s a different message.”
No kidding.

Re: Donald Trump's Crazy Las Vegas Speech: The Best Quotes

Only a total America-hating clusterfuck president who isn't even eligible for the office he currently holds could make a billionaire loose canon like Trump electable.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8rD1Je5uRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2nDZq-fJSy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3cFfBYe9PPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mr merlin

EOG Master

What a clown, he's not even a republican for christ's sake, only when it suits him.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Only a total America-hating clusterfuck president who isn't even eligible for the office he currently holds could make a billionaire loose canon like Trump electable.
It's the Bush syndrome.Obama never would have gotten elected if it wasn't for Bush.History does repeat itself.

tank

EOG Dedicated

What a clown, he's not even a republican for christ's sake, only when it suits him.
Amen!!Joe you thought Bush was a RHINO??He has been pro choice for ever but now he claims to be pro life.He has supported more Democrats then anybody.
Buyer BEWARE!!!

Amen!!Joe you thought Bush was a RHINO??He has been pro choice for ever but now he claims to be pro life.He has supported more Democrats then anybody.
Buyer BEWARE!!!

For the record, Herman Cain is my current favorite candidate but he'll gain as much traction as Duncan Hunter in 2008 -- and Allen West isn't running. Sooooooo....

The rest of the field stinks, especially the men hiding behind the skirts.

I'll say this about Donald Trump: He may not be a conservative, but he's PRO-AMERICAN, a no-nonsense successful businessman, and not afraid to kick ass and take names.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'll say this about Donald Trump: He may not be a conservative, but he's PRO-AMERICAN, a no-nonsense successful businessman, and not afraid to kick ass and take names.
I agree,I like the fact that he points out how we pay a 25% tariff on our goods going to China and they only pay a 2.5% tariff on their goods coming here.He is also right on about gas prices.Let Saudi Arabia know that the security they get in the middle east can be gone with high prices.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

mr merlin

EOG Master

US oil production is increasing, imagine if we didnt artificially ban drilling off california, anwar,offshore alaska, eastern gulf, east coast, etc? Thw world is awash in oil and gas, and nothing will change for decades to come.

I'll say this about Donald Trump: He may not be a conservative, but he's PRO-AMERICAN, a no-nonsense successful businessman, and not afraid to kick ass and take names.[/QUOTE]

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." The Donald is Barry Goldwater reincarnated. If Trump had coached the Runnin Rebs this past year, Matt Youmans would have had no worries about getting a good quote.

US oil production is increasing, imagine if we didnt artificially ban drilling off california, anwar,offshore alaska, eastern gulf, east coast, etc? Thw world is awash in oil and gas, and nothing will change for decades to come.

This is what I've been trying to tell scrimmage.