Don't forget to bet against black coaches

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: Dont forget to bet against black coaches

RAILBIRD HAS A GOOD POINT THE BLACK MIND IS A LOT SLOWER THAN THE WHITE MINDS AND THEY CANT MAKE QUICK DECISIONS.I WILL TAKE THIS A STEP FURTHER AND I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR OVER 25 YEARS ALWAYS BET ON A WHITE QUARTERBACK AGAINST A BLACK QUARTERBACK THEY ARE JUST SMARTER UNDER PRESSURE :btj:

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST :nono HE IS A REALIST

Jim everybody in Boston knows your not racist

U let that big black guy (plumber T) constantly slam you in your ass. Why u think all the guys down at the club laugh at u every time u walk u.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Jim everybody in Boston knows your not racist

U let that big black guy (plumber T) constantly slam you in your ass. Why u think all the guys down at the club laugh at u every time u walk u.

BTJ can't be racist...he also lets a white guy slam him in the rear(Lenny from Cascade):btj:

Louisville and Charlie Strong -13 - book it...

What if both coaches are black? Do you bet against the darker complected one?? LMAO...

This kind of thread might have had lots of support in the 1960s. Not that racism doesn't still exist today. But personally, I'd like to think that EOG isn't recognized as the sports forum where such ideas are not only tolerated but welcome. For me, I'd like to see threads such as this head straight to the asylum.

Teddy kgb

Banned

This kind of thread might have had lots of support in the 1960s. Not that racism doesn't still exist today. But personally, I'd like to think that EOG isn't recognized as the sports forum where such ideas are not only tolerated but welcome. For me, I'd like to see threads such as this head straight to the asylum.

I think you should hold all your dumb contest in the asylum....hahahaha

Funniest post/thread of the year

Fukk you railbird bc of you I can't stop laughing!!! :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

35-14

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yeah I know I made a fortune fading Tony Dungy. Oh wait, maybe it doesn't work in the pro game?

:scooter :scooter

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I'm sure like 95% of what he says, it'll be proven wrong.

Oh, he's gotten hot lately? :btj: :btj:

Stewart - I agree with you 100%. I don't think it's going to happen, RB is like Kelly's favorite poster here. And I kind of enjoy Rail myself, just not on the race stuff. Strive to be a better troll, this is material of the weak-minded. You throw it out there and then several other low achieving whites enthusiastically applaud while the rest look away in shame. EOG is better than this, so is Rail, even if we don't see it all the time. Carry on gang.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Go right ahead. You're a moderator.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I think black coaches are disadvantaged by a lack of opportunities from years gone by and a lack of quality opportunities today.

Jim and John Harbaugh's father was a football coach while Lovie Smith's dad was a janitor.

Exactly right, it is a factor.

And FTR I'd rather have a black dude break in my house then a white guy. Statistically speaking the black guy is going to steal your wallet, the white guy is going to cut you and your family in a thousand pieces and eat you for dinner.

WAR Tony Dungy!!

Bushay

NHL Expert

Oh, he's gotten hot lately? :btj: :btj:

Stewart - I agree with you 100%. I don't think it's going to happen, RB is like Kelly's favorite poster here. And I kind of enjoy Rail myself, just not on the race stuff. Strive to be a better troll, this is material of the weak-minded. You throw it out there and then several other low achieving whites enthusiastically applaud while the rest look away in shame. EOG is better than this, so is Rail, even if we don't see it all the time. Carry on gang.

Not sure about JK's love for rail. Or care. But the rest of what you said was bang on.

I'm for free speech in a forum. Give them enough rope and the knuckheads will eventually hang themselves. And it usually doesn't take very long.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I agree Bushay, I'm all for the free speech as well. And you are correct, you find out all you want about a person when you allow them to be themselves.

The interesting thing is that internet speeds up real life about 1000X's. For example you could live next door to a racist and may never know 10 years later. Ten years on the forum (usually a matter of weeks) and you'll know all you need to know about a person.

And it's not just race relations, you find out what people are about much quicker here then you do in real life. People are braver, plus you get a lot more interaction with a lot of different kind of people here. Err.... I'm rambling here, forgot what I was talking about, LOL.

It sucks to get old. Carry on.

Bushay

NHL Expert

:cheers

Rail is a favorite of mine too. Good handicapper, and the all-time greatest answer to a curve ball question thrown at him by John Kelly on the EOG Sports Hour radio show. And I give Rail credit for speaking his mind when others won't. Still, think EOG should be a place where everyone feels welcome including all races. Sorry, Kinger, but I help with the contests and that's it. Not my call to put any thread in the asylum.

copenique

EOG Enthusiast

Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder was way before his time!!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

What curve ball

Railbird made himself a -240 favorite to beat Mark Simons of SportsOptions in a one-on-one handicapping contest called The SportsOptions Showdown.

Simons took the high road and refused to talk trash on the radio program.

Simons then proceeded to layout his first selection of the tournament with a 10-minute analysis using player stats, coaching trends, line movement and other angles.

When I asked Birdie if he felt he was still -240 over Simons after the detailed commentary, Railbird responded with a funny line, "I'm not -240 anymore, I'm more like -260 or -280."

Bushay

NHL Expert

Railbird made himself a -240 favorite to beat Mark Simons of SportsOptions in a one-on-one handicapping contest called The SportsOptions Showdown.

Simons took the high road and refused to talk trash on the radio program.

Simons then proceeded to layout his first selection of the tournament with a 10-minute analysis using player stats, coaching trends, line movement and other angles.

When I asked Birdie if he felt he was still -240 over Simons after the detailed commentary, Railbird responded with a funny line, "I'm not -240 anymore, I'm more like -260 or -280."

Who won?

railbird

EOG Master

I probably did

railbird

EOG Master

I have gotten Pms to stop, not because of racism, but because Im giving up the state secret that its a winning angle and why wise up the dipshits, so I will stop.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

What if both coaches are black? Do you bet against the darker complected one?? LMAO...

Funny. Maybe Railbird would agree it would be ok to bet on coaches like Dungy, Tubby, and Skaka Smart.

railbird

EOG Master

Dungy,Tubby and Shaka are also White coaches. just considered Black, kind of like Tiger Woods and Obama

I have gotten Pms to stop, not because of racism, but because Im giving up the state secret that its a winning angle and why wise up the dipshits, so I will stop.

:LMAO u truly r a fckn retard..

lol

this supposed "fact" or whatever is far from true. Compiling these coaches ats records http://diverseeducation.com/article/16294/ and leaving out Ken Niumatalolo and Mario Cristobal (because I don't think many would classify them in this category)

you come up with an ats record of
194-198-5 ats

VERY PROFITABLE!!! You're giving away the secret railbird

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

lol

this supposed "fact" or whatever is far from true. Compiling these coaches ats records http://diverseeducation.com/article/16294/ and leaving out Ken Niumatalolo and Mario Cristobal (because I don't think many would classify them in this category)

194-198-5 ats

Hmm thanks for sharing...

Wade

EOG Master

need a list of college football black coaches.

J

joeybagadonuts

lol

194-198-5 ats

Nice job.

So once again Railturd is proven to be full of shit.

railbird

EOG Master

Penn St 16
Virgina 10 4th

High Times

EOG Master

Penn St 16
Virgina 10 4th

Virginia's coach gives them no chance ..... No way should Penn State win that game let alone win the game easy like they should have.

Horrible play calling ..... Totally unprepared team.

So I just bet my 401K on a parlay tomorrow including Colts +11, Jags +3.5, Broncos -1, and Ravens -7. In railbird we trust.

railbird

EOG Master

Sacramento state beats Colorado outright as 19 dog
1AA Illinois State wins out right as dog to Eastern Michigan
Florida wins and covers vs Texas AM
Ohio crushes New Mexico St
Kent St gets the money vs Kentucky

Blacks should be running the ball, not the team.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I've found African-American coaches in the NFL are at their best on the defensive side of the ball.

Mike Tomlin, Tony Dungy, Lovie Smith and Romeo Crennel all made their reputations as defensive gurus.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

great job railbird with the Duke +14.5 pick

Stanford 50 Duke 13

what color is Stanfords head coach?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Stanford has a history of hiring black coaches.

I remember as a college freshman at Northwestern attending a fireside chat featuring our new head football coach who came from Stanford.

His name was Denny Green.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Northwestern also had the great Francis Peay.