Don't forget to bet against black coaches

railbird

EOG Master
here are you're white vs black coaches this week and the correct plays against them in NCAAFB and NFL (leave emotion out and make a few bucks)
Southern Miss +9
Rutgers +7
Utah Utes (closed at -2, they were +2 most of week)
Eastern Michigan -6
Northwestern -13.5
Oregon State +3
Chicago Bears +2
Kansas City Chiefs -7
Buffalo Bills -1
5-0-1 so far

railbird

EOG Master
a good way to judge a coach is their starting KenPom and ending kenpom. Georgetown has trended down every year since 2013. Rare to find a team that improves, last place is most common finish. The data and facts are racist

railbird

EOG Master
Lovie Smith is out as Illinois' head football coach after five seasons, the school announced Sunday.

Illinois called a team meeting for noon ET Sunday to inform players of the decision. The Fighting Illini fell 28-10 to No. 14 Northwestern on Saturday to finish their regular season at 2-5. Illinois is slated to play an eighth game this week during Big Ten championship weekend.

Smith, 62, went 17-39 (10-33 in the Big Ten) in five seasons at Illinois, his first stop in college football since 1995

railbird

EOG Master
here are you're white vs black coaches this week and the correct plays against them in NCAAFB and NFL (leave emotion out and make a few bucks)
Southern Miss +9
Rutgers +7
Utah Utes (closed at -2, they were +2 most of week)
Eastern Michigan -6
Northwestern -13.5
Oregon State +3
Chicago Bears +2
Kansas City Chiefs -7
Buffalo Bills -1
Looking undeafted still

Darkman

EOG Member
here are this week's football side (white coaches vs black coaches)
remember use good money management and get the best lines you can, in game and halftimes are always an option if you miss a number or want to double pop em

NCAAFB
Illinois +16
Oregon State +8
UCLA -7

NFL
Las Vegas -3
Indy -7
New England +3
Tampa Bay -5 (now -6)
Cincinnati +13

this also works quite well in college and pro basketball, just have a list handy and mix and match they proper sides and good numbers

kane

EOG master
here are this week's football side (white coaches vs black coaches)
remember use good money management and get the best lines you can, in game and halftimes are always an option if you miss a number or want to double pop em

NCAAFB
Illinois +16
Oregon State +8
UCLA -7

NFL
Las Vegas -3
Indy -7
New England +3
Tampa Bay -5 (now -6)
Cincinnati +13

this also works quite well in college and pro basketball, just have a list handy and mix and match they proper sides and good numbers

Hmm, awfully quiet in this thread, where are EOG's KKK members? Darkman, RailNazi, Wade, and Woodrow, you guys are 0-6-1 using your racist theory, how does it feel having all those black cocks shoved up your white racist asses?

kane

EOG master
Still nothing from the KKK I see, c'mon guys where are you? Maybe you're all too busy getting your hoods and robes dry cleaned, or maybe you guys are too busy paying your man today with all the money you guys lost

railbird

EOG Master
For me i am not betting against Black coaches, I am betting against White liberals and their satanic think tanls. Its called affirmative action hires, White liberals use Blacks as pawns for elections when they are not murdering them with abortions or urban policies that get them murdered in the streets and ghettos with gun shots. My question to Kane is why do you people want to see so many blacks dead? Now go to Ken Pom, look at Nov ratings and March ratings of every Black coach the last 20 years. 80% of the time those teams get worse, the trend is always downwards.

kane

EOG master
For me i am not betting against Black coaches, I am betting against White liberals and their satanic think tanls. Its called affirmative action hires, White liberals use Blacks as pawns for elections when they are not murdering them with abortions or urban policies that get them murdered in the streets and ghettos with gun shots. My question to Kane is why do you people want to see so many blacks dead? Now go to Ken Pom, look at Nov ratings and March ratings of every Black coach the last 20 years. 80% of the time those teams get worse, the trend is always downwards.

You started this thread titled "Don't forget to bet against black coaches", but after going 0-6 the other day all of a sudden you claim you're not betting against them? Not only are you a racist piece of shit, you're a lying racist piece of shit. Whenever a black coach loses you're in here pounding your chest, go fuck yourself you Nazi racist pig, all those black coaches bent you over and stuck it in you, along with the rest of your KKK clan

railbird

EOG Master
You started this thread titled "Don't forget to bet against black coaches", but after going 0-6 the other day all of a sudden you claim you're not betting against them? Not only are you a racist piece of shit, you're a lying racist piece of shit. Whenever a black coach loses you're in here pounding your chest, go fuck yourself you Nazi racist pig, all those black coaches bent you over and stuck it in you, along with the rest of your KKK clan
I am betting against satanic policy, thats what you are all about, from your marijuana use, to your political party. Quote entire sentence, not partial sentence. You are the promblem.

MrTop

EOG Master
For me i am not betting against Black coaches, I am betting against White liberals and their satanic think tanls. Its called affirmative action hires, White liberals use Blacks as pawns for elections when they are not murdering them with abortions or urban policies that get them murdered in the streets and ghettos with gun shots. My question to Kane is why do you people want to see so many blacks dead? Now go to Ken Pom, look at Nov ratings and March ratings of every Black coach the last 20 years. 80% of the time those teams get worse, the trend is always downwards.[/QUO

MrTop

EOG Master

Priceless LOL

railbird

EOG Master
taylor has Fullerton in gutter, slo is not improving with their affiramtive action hires, both teams made tournament with previous coaches.

Wade

EOG Master
easy win by the bengals over the quota hire. having the points and the moneyline made it a profitable week for the system.

kane

EOG master
easy win by the bengals over the quota hire. having the points and the moneyline made it a profitable week for the system.

With the win, that means you and the other racist trash went 1-6, which means you got your ass kicked, and of course no one believes your lie about the ML. 1-6, bahahahahahahhaha

Fake News idiot, unlike you and the rest of the Klan, the color of the coaches skin doesn't factor into my capping
Then stop stalking railbird. You have no interest in the thread so leave. Better yet, keep your stalking to this thread and stop it outside of this thread.