Don't forget to bet against black coaches

ComptrBob

EOG Master
From ESPN College Football @ESPNCFB via Twitter:

Montana over Washington
Northern Illinois over Georgia Tech
East Tennessee St. over Vanderbilt

The first time since 2008, three underdogs of 19+ points have won on the same day

Heim

EOG Master
Stanford Shaw so dumb ..shows nothing but vanilla offense in Kansas State game,

Unleashes Qb McKee and vertical game versus 16 point conference favorite USC.

😅

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
LA Chargers replaced Anthony Lynn after last season. They likely would have lost yesterday with him leading the team. He's now a coordinator in Detroit.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Houston's coach David Culley is black, but he's new and also mixed race.

I'll guess that half the DC's in the NFC are black, so hopefully new black head coaches will have earned their way into the top jobs instead of merely being quota hires.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Houston's coach David Culley is black, but he's new and also mixed race.

I'll guess that half the DC's in the NFC are black, so hopefully new black head coaches will have earned their way into the top jobs instead of merely being quota hires.

On Sunday, Houston Had a 3rd and 15.

They Picked Up 13 Yards on The Play.

There Was a 5 Yard Offside Penalty on Cleveland During The Play.

Culley Had The Option of Sticking With 4th and 2, or 3rd and 10.

He Stuck With 4th and 2, instead of 3rd and 10, To Try and Pick Up The 1st Down.

Or So You Thought.

On 4th and 2, He PUNTED !

Why Didn't He Try To Pick Up The 1st Down on 3rd and 10.

It's a Free Play.

If I Was The Owner of The Houston Texans, I Would Have Gone Down To The Sidelines During The Game, and Fired Him on The Spot.

For Being a Moron.

railbird

EOG Master
turned 54 yesterday, this is the worse usc run defense ive ever seen, thanks in part to carol folt and her cancel culture

railbird

EOG Master
just how worse would some of these guys with out help from the refs? Oregon state running onside kick back for td and ref blew whistle for no reason, next play another td robbed with phantom holding, usc getting big help from AA refs.

boston massacre

EOG Master
mel tucker and his simpleton offense lost as -200 chalk at home

Understand, That College Football Played in The Pacific and Mountain Time Zones is Low Grade, Compared To The Midwest and Eastern Time Zones.

I'll Give You in Order, The Top 5 College Football Programs, That Have The Most Players in The N.F.L.

Alabama

Ohio St.

LSU

Georgia

Notre Dame

You're Watching Minor League College Football Out There in Pac/ Mount. Country.

railbird

EOG Master
Understand, That College Football Played in The Pacific and Mountain Time Zones is Low Grade, Compared To The Midwest and Eastern Time Zones.

I'll Give You in Order, The Top 5 College Football Programs, That Have The Most Players in The N.F.L.

Alabama

Ohio St.

LSU

Georgia

Notre Dame

You're Watching Minor League College Football Out There in Pac/ Mount. Country.
you mean the south east, the north east is a shitshow, the northeast has no athletes in anysports.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The dog money saved me from backing Locksley and Maryland as a home dog tonight.

Blown out at home in a spotlight game.

The dude can recruit, but X's & O's could use much improvement.

Money was on the pup and it was badly wrong.