Don't forget to bet against black coaches

railbird

EOG Master
Roberts who is a puppet for the jews did nothing to get runs across with 2nd and 3rd and nobody out, still 4-2 braves

railbird

EOG Master
Mel tucker gets it and isnt a racist scum like Kane and Viejo Dinasaur is. His coordianters and quarterback are White

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Oliver Pough led his team to a 21-point win as a DD underdog vs Jackson State.

not sure if this fits the narrative.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
you had to google it.
The Celebration Bowl is a postseason college football bowl game, first played in the 2015 season, contested between the champions of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference and the Southwestern Athletic Conference —the two prominent conferences of historically black colleges and universities in NCAA Division I. Wikipedia

how many white coaches do you think are in these two leagues?

railbird

EOG Master
anyone who didnt vote for Trump hates blacks. elite blacks like Drake are pawns of the new world order, the pope, the vatican, the hollywood jews. Kanye reminds me of the bucket of crabs story, he is a crab climbing out of the bucket and praises Jesus, and then satanic Hollywood comes in and drags him back into the crab bucket as he is trying to escape the satanic movement

kane

EOG master
anyone who didnt vote for Trump hates blacks. elite blacks like Drake are pawns of the new world order, the pope, the vatican, the hollywood jews. Kanye reminds me of the bucket of crabs story, he is a crab climbing out of the bucket and praises Jesus, and then satanic Hollywood comes in and drags him back into the crab bucket as he is trying to escape the satanic movement
STFU you worthless piece of shit, the only reason you haven't been banned from here is John's affection for you, why he likes a racist piece of shit like you, I don't know, any other mod would have thrown your racist ass outta here long ago

railbird

EOG Master
STFU you worthless piece of shit, the only reason you haven't been banned from here is John's affection for you, why he likes a racist piece of shit like you, I don't know, any other mod would have thrown your racist ass outta here long ago
liberals are the biggest racists, this is why the hold Blacks hostages, Dinesh Dsouza did a beautiful movie and also some different essays on this. Thats the lib playbook to call everybody a racist, when they are religious bigots, racists, murders, theifs, liars and the such.

boston massacre

EOG Master
liberals are the biggest racists, this is why the hold Blacks hostages, Dinesh Dsouza did a beautiful movie and also some different essays on this. Thats the lib playbook to call everybody a racist, when they are religious bigots, racists, murders, theifs, liars and the such.

hold Blacks hostages,

They Sure Do.

But Not The Ones Like Candace Owens.

She Knows a Con Job When She Sees One.

Kane Has The Liberal Drool Always Hanging Off His Chin.

Not an America First Person.

Just Likes Living Here.