Don't forget to bet against black coaches

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
He is flipping the entire roster! Wants his guys & he was upfront with them during his first meeting. Once USC & UCLA leave the PAC 12 I expect the Buffs to be a title contender. The question is how long will Coach Prime stay at Colorado?
Gun to head he will be a big failure in the end but I've been wrong before and he sure did one hellava job at jax st. Well until the Celebration Bowl. I Just feel liek his sone will struggle at qb on this level but like I said, we'll see. One thing for sure id that he doesnt lack confidence or swag lol.

railbird

EOG Master
Gun to head he will be a big failure in the end but I've been wrong before and he sure did one hellava job at jax st. Well until the Celebration Bowl. I Just feel liek his sone will struggle at qb on this level but like I said, we'll see. One thing for sure id that he doesnt lack confidence or swag lol.
if he has any success at all at CU he will bounce to FLA St or a SEC school

I thought they did as well as could be expected. They need a third option bad, which will be hard with their cap.
What??? Did you watch the series? Reaves might not have been their best player on a single night but he was arguably the Lakers best player over the series and by far the most consistent. Definitely better than anyone Denver had 3-8. I will agree that after him there's a very steep dropoff. The Nuggets had the next 5 best players in the series after him.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What??? Did you watch the series? Reaves might not have been their best player on a single night but he was arguably the Lakers best player over the series and by far the most consistent. Definitely better than anyone Denver had 3-8. I will agree that after him there's a very steep dropoff. The Nuggets had the next 5 best players in the series after him.
He wasn’t that good in Game 4, especially on D. If they are counting on him though, the Lakers probably are not winning. When times are tough, he’s not getting that Star call.

I didn’t watch game 1, and just bits and pieces of 2.

He wasn’t that good in Game 4, especially on D. If they are counting on him though, the Lakers probably are not winning. When times are tough, he’s not getting that Star call.

I didn’t watch game 1, and just bits and pieces of 2.
At least you admit to not watching much basketball. Reaves played better than any Nugget not named Jokic or Murray. You really think the Lakers need an upgrade at the third spot to win but the Nuggets who just swept them don't? What they need is 2 lockdown defenders to go with those 3 and some decent guys of the bench.

He's likely to sign a deal in the area of 4 years 70-80 million range in case you were wondering what other GMs around the league think of him.

Here's my player ranking from the previous series.

1 Joker
2 Murray
3 LBJ
4 AD
5 Reaves
6 MPJ
7 KCP
8 AG
9 Brown
10 Hachimura

The reason the Nuggets swept this series is because their 2 stars outplayed the Lakers 2 stars and they had 4 out of the next 5 best players on the floor.

The Lakers lost that series because D-Lo, Schroder, Walker, and Vanderbilt were downright terrible. Nobody on the nuggets played bad outside of the few minutes Braun played.

Every single games was tight. If those guys step up it's a whole different series.

he missed every 3 pointer he took for 2 weeks
Yeah he shot poorly from three but still averaged a triple double. I get that he set the bar ridiculously high for himself but to say he played like shit while he averaged a triple double is pretty ignorant.

He basically shot the same percentage from 3 that he did in 2020 when they went on to win the NBA championship.

railbird

EOG Master
Yeah he shot poorly from three but still averaged a triple double. I get that he set the bar ridiculously high for himself but to say he played like shit while he averaged a triple double is pretty ignorant.

He basically shot the same percentage from 3 that he did in 2020 when they went on to win the NBA championship.
triple doubles are very cheap these days with totals of 240, its not like 1990s when totals were 180

Wade

EOG Master
Prime reminds me of Ange Postecoglou. Not that good of a coach but can get the most out of his players. A good talker/motivator.

Darkman

EOG Member
Sanders team will come back to earth, teams will study film and will punish Shedeur Sanders with vicious hits, hits he never received at Jackson State, expect Matt Rhule's squad to have a bounty out on him this coming week

Sanders team will come back to earth, teams will study film and will punish Shedeur Sanders with vicious hits, hits he never received at Jackson State, expect Matt Rhule's squad to have a bounty out on him this coming week
Wait. TCU didn't punish Shedeur with vicious hits because they didn't study film? Can't make this s*** up 😂🤣