down 30 units this mlb season, this is your chance to make big money: fade away fellas

cassiusclay

EOG Master
this season has sucked big donkey balls for me so far.....sitting on a az ticket right now and they are losing 7-2 in the 8th.....

tonight:

milw +105
pitt -105
sf +125 (i might be the only jerkoff betting against the cards)
col +130 (missed the better line here)
balt +115
clev pick
yanks -110
minn +115
toronto +115

good luck fellas, fade away, make some money off of these shitty selections

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: down 30 units this mlb season, this is your chance to make big money: fade away fellas

1st loss of the night: ipp is on boston, i'm on the yanks

liner

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: down 30 units this mlb season, this is your chance to make big money: fade away fellas

i bet against a 7-0 Scherzer

this is setting up to be an epic failure of a night

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Scherzer will return to action Friday at Baltimore. He is 2-1 with a 4.68 ERA in four career starts against the Orioles

cassiusclay

EOG Master

over 7 braves

strasburg who?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Top MLB Public Bets

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="width: 14%"]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TD="width: 62%"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

cassiusclay

EOG Master

this is how i am picking games now....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

flipped it and this is how it landed, bet arizona because i could see the az side of the quarter

cassiusclay

EOG Master

11 wagers tonight

guessing 2-9.......

good luck tonight fellas

may god have mercy on my soul

cassiusclay

EOG Master

lost 2 games in the 10th and 17th inning

if you faded you made 1.8 units....could have been more but the san fran game got cancelled

coin flips coming up in a little bit

cassiusclay

EOG Master

col -130
wash +125
tampa +110
sea +115
kc +115
balt +125

cassiusclay

EOG Master

couple more quality fades:

over phils 9 1/2
st louis -145
over sea 8 1/2
over miami 7
over oak 7 1/2
over sf 7

cassiusclay

EOG Master

munson, this chic is single

cassiusclay

EOG Master

if i don't get a run in the bottom of the 8th in the st louis game that over is toast....san fran and the rays must have left their bat bags at the airport

cassiusclay

EOG Master

whoa...1 run in, 8-0

maybe my luck is turning.....

not

:btj:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

bottom of the 9th and seattle blows a 4-2 lead.....the beats continue

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i just heard a phillies fan compare dom brown to miguel cabrera

whatever he is smoking i gotta try some

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Beat in 10th in Atlanta

nice

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Miami +170, milw +145, Tampa +110, kc +190, hou +225, oak -105

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Almost blew that Houston game, milw had a grand slam taken off the board in the 8th and left bases loaded in the 9th

cassiusclay

EOG Master

No day baseball

nice

cassiusclay

EOG Master

well, maybe switching this thread up was what i needed

16-14 +6.10 units

:lightbulb:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Coin flips for today:

Pitt +110, col +125, zona +135, sd pick, hou +160, milw -115

cassiusclay

EOG Master

"Alright you sexy thing, upstairs now" She says "Oh horny bastard". He says "No seriously. Football is starting.. now get lost."

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Q: What's the difference between a poker player and a dog?
A: In about ten years, the dog quits whining.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Q: How do you get a SBR poster off your front porch?
A: Pay him for the Pizza

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Vegas Trick
A man comes home to find his wife packing her bags.
"Where are you going?" demands the surprised husband.
"To Las Vegas! I found out that there are men that will pay me $500 for a blowjob and I do it for you for free!"
The man pondered that thought for a moment, and then began packing HIS bags.
"What do you think you are doing?" she screamed.
"I'm going to Las Vegas with you... I want to see how you're going to live on $1000 a year!"

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Dog Poker
A man walks into a bar and notices a poker game at the far table. Upon taking a closer look he sees a dog sitting at the table. This peaks his curiousity and he walks closer and sees cards and chips in front of the dog.

Then the next hand is dealt and cards are dealt to the dog. Then the dog acts in turn with all the other players, calling, raising, discarding, everything the other human players were doing.

However none of the other players seemed to pay any mind to the fact that they were playing with a dog, they just treated him like any other player. Finally the man could not longer hold his tongue so between hands he quietly said to one of the players, "I can't believe that dog is playing poker, he must be the smartest dog in the world!"

The player smiled and said, "He isn't that smart, every time he gets a good hand he wags his tail."

cassiusclay

EOG Master

A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, "Martha, pack up your things. I just won a million dollar slot machine jackpot!"
Martha replies, "Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?"
The man responds, "I don't care. Just so long as you're out of the house by noon!"

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Three buddies decided to take their wives on vacation for a week in Las Vegas. The week flew by and they all had a great time. After they returned home and the men went back to work, they sat around at break and discussed their vacation.

The first guy says "I don't think I'll ever do that again! Ever since we got back, my old lady flings her arms & hollers, "7 come 11" all night & I haven't had a wink of sleep!"

The second guy says "I know what you mean...my old lady played black jack the whole time we were there and she slaps the bed all night and hollers "hit me light or hit me hard", and I haven't had a wink of sleep either!"

The third guy says "You guys think you have it bad! My old lady played the slots the whole time we were there and I wake up each morning with a sore dick and an a$$ full of quarters."

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Gambling Quotes

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
Steven Wright

Poker is like sex - everyone thinks they're the best, but most people don't have a clue what they're doing.
Dutch Boyd

If you're playing a poker game and look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is, it's you
Paul Newman.

When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience.
ME

Trust everyone, but always cut the cards.
Benny Binion

cassiusclay

EOG Master

1-5 last night

faders got paid

back to 2013 regular form

this shit ain't for the faint of heart

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Mets +160, Pitt +150, cubs +170, tor +110