Dray Green Bringing GSW Down?

Heim

EOG Master
I know Curry is out nonetheless since the Green/ Durant spat they've looked like shit. Wonder if this is dividing the team?

Heim

EOG Master
NBA sides market sharp. HOU opened pk closed 4.5. Post game Kerr says (team) spirit low. ESPN shows Durant over dribbling disregarding open Dray....

Valuist

EOG Master
Durant is a pussy. They had won a championship and had a 73 win season before he got there. The guy is way too sensitive. Curry is the straw that stirs the drink, but Draymond is the glue of the team. He does all the dirty work. So the team throws Green under the bus. They may end up losing both guys after this year.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Why does this guy care so much? Never seen an athlete quite like Durant before that takes everything so personal. Got money, got family, got friends, got a life everybody can dream of but chooses to get into altercation after altercation with anybody and everybody.

You’re not going down as the best ever. Just get over it.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
A team that has won a lot of games gets very frustrated on losses and games they should have won. Draymond hates to lose and takes it really hard. If Curry was in the lineup I think Green kicks him the ball? So, the root of the problem is that since Durant came along - Green gets less shots, pt, credit, and I guess that causes some jealousy.

Kerr needs to coach and lay down the law on end game situations. Ok, that might hurt a few feelings. What is the pecking order? Does Klay Thompson give it up to Durant in the exact same situation?

But, Durant should be willing to throw Green a bone once in a while and not show him up. That is Kerr’s job to tell Green privately where the ball goes in that situation. Do it again and somebody else gets end game minutes until he does it the way the coach says.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It doesn’t help that there have been rumors for a year now about KD going to the Knicks or Wash. green sees it as he was a founder, KD comes in to win a title, and may leave for greener pstures.