Drink and Dink poodle podcast

YTD I believe he’s now 14-16.
Also rumours persist that drink is holding a yard sale this week, hoping to raise $9.
14-17 if you include the play he gave for people that couldn't get down on the RAS play. I learned my lesson last year. He's great the 1st 5-6 weeks of the year but turns into a pumpkin after that.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
14-17 if you include the play he gave for people that couldn't get down on the RAS play. I learned my lesson last year. He's great the 1st 5-6 weeks of the year but turns into a pumpkin after that.
The guys a total fucking loser. He decided to stop giving plays altogether. His best months were always October and november but 5 of 42 plays per week of games whos numbers didnt move lost 2 weeks in a row. Forget that he gave 7-15 plays on ras slack every week and forget how those fared over the entire season so far. You guys are hurtful little jabronis.

Ray if you see this... you can tell them how ive fallen off. Permission granted.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
Enjoyed the podcast with Jason Beem from several weeks ago. They got off on some tangents but it was a good listen,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The guys a total fucking loser. He decided to stop giving plays altogether. His best months were always October and november but 5 of 42 plays per week of games whos numbers didnt move lost 2 weeks in a row. Forget that he gave 7-15 plays on ras slack every week and forget how those fared over the entire season so far. You guys are hurtful little jabronis.

Ray if you see this... you can tell them how ive fallen off. Permission granted.

1634227035672.png

Sorry if stating the facts hurt your feelings drink. Those weren't my intentions.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Sorry if stating the facts hurt your feelings drink. Those weren't my
Its not factual is the problem. I had a great week 2 weeks ago went 25-15 went 1-4 on pod. Had a shit week, awful last week 16-27 my first real losing week of the year and somehow got thrown out of a out, now thats a bad beat.

It was awful, i didnt sleep well, eat well etc. There are 2 mortgages, a family and myself who depend on me winning. I did the podcast as a favor to a great friend. If i ever thought let me add some railbird insults, some he doesn't win after week 5 comments I'd never gone out of my way to help anyone.

I have the ucler, the anxiety, the failing relationships every fall, every single fall. I feel every loss and feel no joy in the win. Its a job. Sometimes the job is cruel.

I tell every single detractor the same thing. If you think I dont have a edge at any point get into the booking business, I need the outs and have never slowpayed, stiffed and have loads of gamble.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Also ill add ive never said a negative thing about anyone's sports betting results. No one would ever fathom how much work i do for sometimes shit results. Ive seen alot of good guys come and go the last 21 years. I dont wish bad results upon anyone, ever. Anyone giving out content that makes you think should never be ridiculed for the effort.
Have a good weekend guys, bol to all

blueline

EOG Master
Ive tried to stay out of this type of stuff but I have to ask....why do you post here go on twitter etc?
I get it if you're trying to sell picks/tout.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Ive tried to stay out of this type of stuff but I have to ask....why do you post here go on twitter etc?
I get it if you're trying to sell picks/tout.
I dont sell picks or try to sell picks.

I love my twitter community. I loved this place in the past, this is where I learned a ton of great things. I met dink, marni, waz, jk, frank b, joeytunes even rail off of here. Somehow or another it become democrat/republican pick a side and forget how to pick winners and help one another. I still stop by at least once a week looking for a informative thread.

Last edited:
A little thin skinned drink. You ignored the fact I called your picks "great" through 5 weeks, that was a compliment. Exact same thing happened last year when your picks bombed late in the season and you told everyone you weren't going to continue that pod either because you couldn't handle the pressure and hated losing other people's money.

Rinse and repeat. You soak up the compliments when things are going well like a newborn puppy but can't take even the slightest of criticism.

I've nothing personal against you. Think you're a nice guy.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
A little thin skinned drink. You ignored the fact I called your picks "great" through 5 weeks, that was a compliment. Exact same thing happened last year when your picks bombed late in the season and you told everyone you weren't going to continue that pod either because you couldn't handle the pressure and hated losing other people's money.

Rinse and repeat. You soak up the compliments when things are going well like a newborn puppy but can't take even the slightest of criticism.

I've nothing personal against you. Think you're a nice guy.
Very thin skinned, extremely sensitive, very hard on myself, emotional loser and self depricating at all times. Thank you for the compliment

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
DRINK has a little ALAN BOSTON in him.

That's a compliment and a complaint.

My interactions with DRINK have always been positive.

He's a good guy and a funny guy.

He's at his best when he's not taking himself too seriously.

Here's what's tricky: To gamble and win, you have to be deadly serious.

I love that DRINK challenges his detractors to book his action.

The ultimate "Put up or shut up" comment.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Enjoyed the podcast with Jason Beem from several weeks ago. They got off on some tangents but it was a good listen,

I did not hear the Jason Beem interview.

Beem is an average racecaller, at best, but I love the way he starts his race calls.

Most announcers cry out, "And they're off..."

Beem's opening line: "And the race is on..."

blueline

EOG Master

Why have to deal with detractors...whats the point?
If he beats the game why not just enjoy the success?
He is obviously bothered by the criticism.
Unless you are trying to sell/build a brand why spend time trying to convince people on the internet that you win?

I had a nice year in football last year.
This year one great week....one really bad week and the rest have been solid + numbers.
Looking at the best bet thread Im sure nobody believes it.....who cares.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

My Roomie mentioned JoeyTunes and JoeyTunes recently mentioned my Roomie in regards to appearing on EOG Radio. together.

I remember my Roomie on EOG Radio but not Joey. Did Joey used to post here? If so, what handle did he use? I did boycott EOG radio in protest for a long while so maybe Joey appeared during that interlude?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Joey only made a couple of appearances on EOG Radio.

He came with no notes but talked about all the teams off the top of his head.

If memory serves, he was an Oregon football fan.

Kind of strange because he was from Jersey.

To each his own.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Joey only made a couple of appearances on EOG Radio.

He came with no notes but talked about all the teams off the top of his head.

If memory serves, he was an Oregon football fan.

Kind of strange because he was from Jersey.

To each his own.

CFB fundamentalists can fucking kill it, that market is ripe for exploitation. Drink seems like a QuantMentalist w/ a fundamental bias. Don't tell him but I broke into his Home Office while he was on one of his hikes but was unsuccesful in uncovering his process.

I tried the following passwords on his laptop:

1. Bredismyfriend

2. Bredisthebest

3. Bred4President

None worked. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Its not factual is the problem. I had a great week 2 weeks ago went 25-15 went 1-4 on pod. Had a shit week, awful last week 16-27 my first real losing week of the year and somehow got thrown out of a out, now thats a bad beat.

It was awful, i didnt sleep well, eat well etc. There are 2 mortgages, a family and myself who depend on me winning. I did the podcast as a favor to a great friend. If i ever thought let me add some railbird insults, some he doesn't win after week 5 comments I'd never gone out of my way to help anyone.

I have the ucler, the anxiety, the failing relationships every fall, every single fall. I feel every loss and feel no joy in the win. Its a job. Sometimes the job is cruel.

I tell every single detractor the same thing. If you think I dont have a edge at any point get into the booking business, I need the outs and have never slowpayed, stiffed and have loads of gamble.
This is a classic Drinkyourselfawareness post, thank you for this.a spit your coffee out laugh after only few hours of sleep on way to work is the way to start the day.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is a classic Drinkyourselfawareness post, thank you for this.a spit your coffee out laugh after only few hours of sleep on way to work is the way to start the day.

He's dramatic but that's what I love about him and it doesn't make him a bad person. He should be used to this shit, a bad day is just a day in the life, we treat those imposters, triumph and adversity, just the same. However, this is exactly why I trade, you can put countless hours into a betting card and come out negative the other side, it sucks and I feel his pain but he's overreacting.

With that said, people trying to Bet-Shame him is lame.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
This shit is hard. Injury tracking, pace of play, coaches who can’t think, manage a clock, do simple math. 18-22 year old kids lord knows where their head is. And we got to put a number on all this mess and load up our hard earned cash on that opinion. Easy to be edgy when it sucks and mayor of happyville when we win.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This shit is hard. Injury tracking, pace of play, coaches who can’t think, manage a clock, do simple math. 18-22 year old kids lord knows where their head is. And we got to put a number on all this mess and load up our hard earned cash on that opinion. Easy to be edgy when it sucks and mayor of happyville when we win.

LOL. It's a hell of a drug.

Valuist

EOG Master
I did not hear the Jason Beem interview.

Beem is an average racecaller, at best, but I love the way he starts his race calls.

Most announcers cry out, "And they're off..."

Beem's opening line: "And the race is on..."

It's in there. When you click on the link to Dink's podcast, just scroll down a bit. Beem had some interesting stories, including his friendship with Pete Rose, and his uncle was Mel Stottlemyre.

I'm no phycology major but I do know people. I would bet Drink was raised in a fatherless home. Men that were raised by men don't act like this.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm no phycology major but I do know people. I would bet Drink was raised in a fatherless home. Men that were raised by men don't act like this.

Men who were raised by other men don't kick other men when they are down.

You got the reaction you wanted out of him, are you done? I'm all for fucking w/ people but I prefer it to be good natured.