DSI poker tuesday night 1000.00 freeplay tourney

slyone66

EOG Master
managed to take third on DSI poker last night for 120.00 freeplay money. they are the sister site for anyone that don't know to Bookmaker and run the same tourney every week, you can sign up for both, and if you get knocked out early on one, jump on the other site. saw a few EOGERS there. good tourney, looking forward to tonight's. "GAME ON":houra

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: DSI poker tuesday night 1000.00 freeplay tourney

congrats sly! i finished 13th and 12th last week..bubble boy lol

I took 2nd place ($200.00 FP), but I gave away 1st place. I was exhausted and ready for bed. (BM ID: Deal With It) The Free Play has not been posted to my BM account yet...*sigh* (1:15pm CDT)

managed to take third on DSI poker last night for 120.00 freeplay money. they are the sister site for anyone that don't know to Bookmaker and run the same tourney every week, you can sign up for both, and if you get knocked out early on one, jump on the other site. saw a few EOGERS there. good tourney, looking forward to tonight's. "GAME ON":houra

Sorry Sly...I was the one who knocked you out...LOL. (Deal With It) I used your chips wisely...:houra:LMAO

I took 2nd place ($200.00 FP), but I gave away 1st place. I was exhausted and ready for bed. (BM ID: Deal With It) The Free Play has not been posted to my BM account yet...*sigh* (1:15pm CDT)

Wouldn't you know it...5 minutes after I posted this, the $200.00 FP was posted to my account. Now let me see how I can turn $200.00 FP to $1.00 cash.:btj:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice going deal with it

i got knocked out at your table i think

kevsf1980

EOG Enthusiast

Go for broke quit lying, this is your bookmaker account:

Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 30th)

In please BKR145166

If anyone goes to see the sign in sheet, you will see. And you will see GoForBroke on it, just be honest. I got my butt whipped on last night but all I can do is try my hardest.

kevsf1980

EOG Enthusiast

Go for Broke, you can sign up for all the free-plays you want but I hope "IF" you are in the EOG $1,000.00 FREE PLAY tourney and don't show up, whatever your user is: Deal Wit It or bkr145166, but if it is Deal With It, I know you did great and congrats but who are you? Deal With It or bkr145166

Vance

EOG Senior Member

good job , now dont lose that roll, grind it and bulid it up, good luck

Yes that is my Bookmaker account....same tourny as DSI. You can enter both just as slyone666 stated above. My bookmaker account number is BKR145166 and my poker handle is Deal With it.

Go for Broke, you can sign up for all the free-plays you want but I hope "IF" you are in the EOG $1,000.00 FREE PLAY tourney and don't show up, whatever your user is: Deal Wit It or bkr145166, but if it is Deal With It, I know you did great and congrats but who are you? Deal With It or bkr145166

Yes that is my Bookmaker account....same tourny as DSI. You can enter both just as slyone666 stated above. My bookmaker account number is BKR145166 and my poker handle is Deal With it. I finished in 2nd place. I was at the same table as BigDaddyEOG and chatted with him during the tourny.

nice going deal with it

i got knocked out at your table i think

Yes BIGDADDYEOG, we were at the same table discussing posting at the EOG forum. I enjoyed our brief chat. Now I have "kevsf1980" posting that I am a liar. I have no idea what he thinks I am lying about. I beginning to have second thoughts about posting ANYTHING else here at E.O.G. if I'm going to be referred to as a liar. This sucks!! I have nothing to lie about. 2938u4ji232348ji23e

:devil:2938u4ji232348ji23e