Duke vs San Diego State, biggest play for me in some time

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
$2,200. Under 157.5

To go along with JK’s point in Monday’s blog, I believe San Diego State’s experience will turn this into a slug fest. They aren’t known to shoot a lot of threes so this game should be played in the half court for a great portion. I’m just not a big fan to back a new team filled with so many young guys in Hawaii. New environment. Travel can play a role as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
ditcher plays fast, he is a fake coach, both coaches in this game are morons. was fun watching coach k eat shit last yr with the best talent in nation.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
"I want to get them into a close game. I'd like to find a way to get the game close down the stretch. And I think Coach K would like that, too. He's not served very well by winning all these games by 20 or 30." - Dutcher

Something tells me this Implies not giving up more than 80 today.

Sleepy

EOG Master
We have watched Duke play a 100 miles an hour this season.

Not sure why you want to fade this.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
new environment. Believe San Diego State plays in half court majority of this game.

Same people who bet over in this Xavier Auburn game are same people betting over in this game.

They will lose....

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
So lucky.

Live line was 181.5 with 12 mins left.

Plus.. if you are gonna bet for a living in college basketball, you should know what tournaments are conducive to score and which ones lead to unders. Maui always leads to high scoring games.. easy place to play at And rims are super soft.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
So lucky.

Live line was 181.5 with 12 mins left.

Plus.. if you are gonna bet for a living in college basketball, you should know what tournaments are conducive to score and which ones lead to unders. Maui always leads to high scoring games.. easy place to play at And rims are super soft.

You sound like one of them red flags fuckers who says shit after the fact....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
$2,200. Under 157.5

To go along with JK’s point in Monday’s blog, I believe San Diego State’s experience will turn this into a slug fest. They aren’t known to shoot a lot of threes so this game should be played in the half court for a great portion. I’m just not a big fan to back a new team filled with so many young guys in Hawaii. New environment. Travel can play a role as well.

You win it.....but I am sure you know you got lucky....sometimes luck can make you a fortune....

Congrats.....

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
You were on the opposite side of me... which means you had the absolute nuts. I’ve never had a worse month than this one