Dummy Screen...What say you, Winky?

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Jay Wright ran this bush league play last night where the indounder ran the on-ball defender into the blind screen. The refs originally called illegal screen before changing the call to a defensive foul that ended up tying the game. I think that this should be a no call as there was no advantage gained,

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No advantage gained, I like it.

Play on.

If the refs can stay out of the game, they should.

Just like there's too much dribbling in the game, there's also too much officiating.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Defensively that should never happen. Somebody should be screaming out there is a screen. It’s right in front of your bench. Also that play is as old as the hills. Shame on the defensive team for piss poor situational awareness. Especially if this happened out of a time out.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Defensively that should never happen. Somebody should be screaming out there is a screen. It’s right in front of your bench. Also that play is as old as the hills. Shame on the defensive team for piss poor situational awareness. Especially if this happened out of a time out.
You are spot on Allright, especially in an empty gym, I do point out that the pick was precisely timed, so much so that the ref originally called an illegal pick on 'Nova.