EARLY NBA OBSERVATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Let's post what we are seeing in the NBA early in season. All welcome, no bashing please.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I have watched the Hawks all game last time and all this game, they have no defense and they sloppy as hell. Talented, young, bad on defense. Two games in a row the opposing teams are getting a ton of shots.

Knicks look like they are playing hard. hustling more than usual.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I can't help to think Griffin is miserable with the Pistons. His body language looks different to me.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
A contact I have who follows the Kings says the Kings are one of the worst, most untalented teams he has seen in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Anyone thinking about betting Suns/Nugs game, these Suns are much improved and won't be a doormat.

Heim

EOG Master
I can't help to think Griffin is miserable with the Pistons. His body language looks different to me.

26 points in 34 minutes & +/- of 8 to open the season. Just think what he could do with better body language.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
uh....every thread I start immediately sabotaged... :sleep:

I even asked in a polite matter that there would be no bashing.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
SMGDH, heim could say the sky is orange when it's blue and you'd still co-sign. Whatever I say is wrong and whatever you say and the mob is right, we get it. you repeat the same tired shit 100x a day in every thread I start. Same theme everytime, quote someone else and agree with what they say, no matter how silly it is. Like the try3 mistake that you co-signed.

Heim

EOG Master
Sounds like the same old Griffin to me. Stat hog, bad teammate. 9/11 from FT line, career 68%

@John Kelly this @Heim bashing in every thread is unacceptable man.

Some folks bet real money on this stuff, know rosters & rotations. You point out Hawks aren't any good with a RSW lowest in the league at 23.5...surely u have better things to do than telling us what the squarest of squares know.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
^^^

C'mon is personal information allowed now? Look at what heim just wrote, how is this accepted?

@John Kelly

Oh well, another thread ruined. Seriously JK, are you ever going to do anything about this? Let me know when you do man, this is too much. Everything I say is twisted into some bashing fest, things are completely taken out of context. Slander BS.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
What? "called out"? this has absolutely nothing with the context of what I'm saying or said in this thread. If I would have praised Griffin, heim would have spinned it his way and you would have quoted it and agreed. That is what you do, because it makes you feel like this obsession is warranted. This is simple targetted online harassment.

Twist however you want, you will agree with anything that is contrary to my opinion, youre opinion is severely biased against whatever I say, even if it's something you agree with. You disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Being called out and coming into every thread I start even if no opinion is stated and crapping it up is not being called out.

@John Kelly has repeatedly asked you to stop this in several threads, and neither of you can stop shitting up sports related threads with nonsense.

the prison inmates have taken over. That is what happens when there is no warden to control things.

blueline

EOG Master
maybe if you stopped your whining and crying you might learn something from people who obviously know more than you

Gabe

Horse racing expert
like you? who bets -120 teasers when you can get -107 on ML parlays? thats the person who knows more than me?

I'm 6 units up in best bet thread with a very small amount of plays and you're 20 units down 36 down last 10 months. This is the person I need to teach me? To be what, a square?

Yeah you have a low opinion of me, you post it in every response. You are repetitive.

blueline

EOG Master
I'm down about 25 units in basketball in the best bet thread...never said I knew basketball....you didn't even understand tempo...you were schooled on that....you really should know your place and be quiet...you might learn something

Gabe

Horse racing expert
do you see me coming into every thread you start? I'm not up in every thread you create telling you how terrible you are and how wrong you are. I give you the common courtesy to start threads without them being sabotaged or ruined.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I'm down about 25 units in basketball in the best bet thread...never said I knew basketball....you didn't even understand tempo...you were schooled on that....you really should know your place and be quiet...you might learn something

when was this?

blueline

EOG Master
I told you I'm going to point out your nonsense when I see it....you peddle nonsense and you were called out on it..my drive home is almost finished....
90/10 was dead in the water today
..maybe Saturday....

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I told you I'm going to point out your nonsense when I see it....you peddle nonsense and you were called out on it..my drive home is almost finished....
90/10 was dead in the water today
..maybe Saturday....

100/0

Bushay

NHL Expert
Heim never admitted to some of the things you did. You did.

Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
Every thread Gabe starts eventually gets ruined, I follow the NBA and would like to contribute, but it's not worth dealing with the bullshit drama Gabe's fan club brings

Status
Not open for further replies.