ED of RAS went 0-7 in the first round...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: ED of RAS went 0-7 in the first round...

Unlike my buddy looking for a roomie in Manhattan, I don't know everything, or the pulse of offshore betting. Who is ED and what is RAS? Please forgive my ignorance.

Best Wishes...oF :+clueless

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I went 0-7 and one of those was a 1.5 - regardless, ED wins - it's fact - take a 100 game sample and he's hitting 60% - the only problem is getting his number because he moves totals 3-9 points - and these books are cat quick to shade his plays - ED is not a tout - he is a handicapper - don't associate him with 99.99% of the scam touts out there - he is the 1 in 100 legit handicappers out there.

munson15

I want winners...

Seymour, you are saying that you went 0-7 with him and still speak highly. That is quite a testimonial.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If he can win 14 in a row, he'll be 14-7, which is a winning record.

Cmon RAS, kick it into gear!!:houra

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Seymour, you are saying that you went 0-7 with him and still speak highly. That is quite a testimonial.

Yeah I went 0-7 but what about the last 5 years? - what about this ENTIRE year? - the guy the only proven winner I have ever seen that chargesv

shoebox

EOG Veteran

0-7 is nothing, Ed is a good guy, hard worker and still up nicely for the year even with this 0-7. Shit like this happens, but its the end of the year that matters.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Frog, ED is RIGHT ANGLE SPORTS. He has posted here a few times. He does college hoops only.

Seymor, I am very familar with RAS. He has won on totals this year. he is not good with sides and I have been telling people at this point he has no clue on which SIDE to take. None. But he is up on the year because of the great job on totals. Yes he is a legit capper.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog, ED is RIGHT ANGLE SPORTS. He has posted here a few times. He does college hoops only.

Seymor, I am very familar with RAS. He has won on totals this year. he is not good with sides and I have been telling people at this point he has no clue on which SIDE to take. None. But he is up on the year because of the great job on totals. Yes he is a legit capper.

Learn somethin new everyday, thanks Tom.

Best Wishes..OF :smokesmal