Enough is enough

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
EOG contributors Dell Dude and Bigrunner will not be posting here for the remainder of the month.

'Dude and 'Runner ignored repeated warnings to stop with their nonsense.

They will return June 1 at the earliest.

Let's stay on topic now and stick to sports and specifically sports betting.

I spoke with EJD last night and I will chat with ComptrBob later today on ways to improve our discussion here.

Special thanks to both men for their input.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Can we ban Kane again also? Maybe somehow he will catch wind of it and I can picture him in his apartment alone wearing a tear soaked mask banging his fist on the couch "BUT I'M ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS THERE!!!"

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Thank you, JK.

BigRunner's signal-to-noise ratio was obscene. His self-appointed role to terrorize other posters here was hurting EOG, and needed addressing.

At least Dell Dude had an occasional pick I could tail.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thank you, JK.

BigRunner's signal-to-noise ratio was obscene. His self-appointed role to terrorize other posters here was hurting EOG, and needed addressing.

At least Dell Dude had an occasional pick I could tail.

Add "signal-to-noise ratio" to my EOG glossary.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I highly disapprove.
I will post as Bigrunner in his absence.
Every hour, I will post in a random thread, "Republicons are retarded, and they're NAZI'S!!! And Alfie thought the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested! Trump is a traitor and a Nazi!!"

Haha.

June 1 is only 26 days away.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Time flies…..

here’s to all of his customers today requesting to check the box to donate $10 to the Republican presidential campaign

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
EOG contributors Dell Dude and Bigrunner will not be posting here for the remainder of the month.

'Dude and 'Runner ignored repeated warnings to stop with their nonsense.

They will return June 1 at the earliest.

Let's stay on topic now and stick to sports and specifically sports betting.

I spoke with EJD last night and I will chat with ComptrBob later today on ways to improve our discussion here.

Special thanks to both men for their input.

You will not silence me, Adolph Kelly!
RepubliCON scum like you are the worst!
Trump was the worst president in history!!!
RepubliCONs are NAZI'S!
Trump is a traitor!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Can we ban Kane again also? Maybe somehow he will catch wind of it and I can picture him in his apartment alone wearing a tear soaked mask banging his fist on the couch "BUT I'M ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS THERE!!!"
Even seeing through the tears I bet Kane got the best number in all of Forumville on each and every game

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
You will not silence me, Adolph Kelly!
RepubliCON scum like you are the worst!
Trump was the worst president in history!!!
RepubliCONs are NAZI'S!
Trump is a traitor!

This is Fantastic. When i saw the "Trump is a Traitor" i say to myself, oh my Runner found a way around the ban. Then i saw ZzyzxRoad under it and had a big sigh of relief. Woo! Woo!

ouch

EOG Dedicated
You know that a guy is a menace when even the people who agree with some of his politics are glad to see him gone.

It just got to be "over-the-top" too much.

You know that a guy is a menace when even the people who agree with some of his politics are glad to see him gone.

It just got to be "over-the-top" too much.

Exactly my thoughts. I mean these guys can have their pissing contests in the political forum all day. Why do they have to ruin regular threads with it?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Credit EJD with the move.

He said my empty threats were damaging EOG.

Told me toss both Bigrunner and Dell Dude.

If one, then the other.

I agreed.

After all, I'm an agreeable sort.

In a chat with ComptrBob earlier today, Bob endorsed the move and suggested lifetime banishment for 'Runner.

Hmmm...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If one, then the other.

I agreed.

In a chat with ComptrBob earlier today, Bob endorsed the move and suggested lifetime banishment for 'Runner.

Hmmm...

Lifetime ban is kind of harsh....if you do that then several other posters are on thin ice....

If one, then the other.

I agreed.

Hmmm...

I never get lifetime bans though, so easy to sign up as someone else. Only thing that really does the trick is mods moving stuff out to another thread where it can either die out or live on where it's supposed to.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I never get lifetime bans though, so easy to sign up as someone else. Only thing that really does the trick is mods moving stuff out to another thread where it can either die out or live on where it's supposed to.

If this is true, what good is a month ban? or a week ban? I differ, just banish the handle Bigrunner to oblivion. Good riddance.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Lifetime ban is kind of harsh....if you do that then several other posters are on thin ice....

That's kinda the idea.

I hear ya. The thing with Bigrunner and Dell Dude is that they're legit, straight up Internet addicts. As much as they both post they have to be spending at least 8-10 hours a day on here. Attempts to come back under ghost accounts would be obvious quickly because neither one can help themselves.

Remember JavyBaez9 from the forum a few years back? Same deal. He created probably a dozen dupe accounts, but every single time within 2-3 posts it was obvious it was him.

I'm generally not a fan of lifetime bans either but outside of sounding somewhat knowledgeable about MMA, Bigrunner contributes NOTHING in the way of value with regard to sports or sports betting discussion.

At least Dell Dude releases some plays... shitty as they may be. (I resemble that the way I'm running currently...)

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This thread?

Extremely important.

Life altering decisions made by great men, in collaboration with other great men.

For the good of

a rapidly growing, far reaching, culturally significant and groundbreaking social medium known as

Chitty.