Enough is enough

billysink

EOG Dedicated
14 men will soon dress themselves in whitey war garb, grab their keyboards and scale the walls of their basements in a show of full out insurrection. When faced with accountability they will blame their leader and Falcon SSI for brainwashing them into thinking they could actually win something

GodSpeed gentlemen.

howid

EOG Dedicated
posting for dell dude

Can you post this for me at the EOG in the Enough is Enough thread? Thanks
I post this unironically. JK, you are a cocksucker. You are a crook. You are incompetent. I have been suspended for "boorish behaviour". You cannot identify anything specific because there is nothing specific. You just took the advice of some shit poster named ejd5277. You are a cheap date, JK. Buy you a drink. Give you a compliment. Off go the panties. This happened before with the late poster hustle double. May his memory be a blessing. hustle told you to ban me so you did.

Let's look at this instance. I put Billy stupid and Big dummy on ignore in an attempt to water down their "boorish behaviour". It apparently didn't work with Dummy. He continued to unleash relentless attacks on myself and other EOG contributors so I got suspended along with him. I only posted in my thread that you created and Woodrow Wilson asked me to post. I didn't start any non topic threads. I didn't go into other contributor's threads and attack them (with the exception of Kinky, more on that later). I posted in my thread and sometimes in the EOG be best threads with fun, non official political tips. Nobody had a problem except Dummy. I discontinued to try to keep the mentally ill monster sedated. But it's my fault he still went on his daily unhinged rampages?

You suspended me for no reason, JK. Therefore, if I post again, you will probably suspend me again for no reason. I am not going to tone it down or stop posting political material in my own thread that you created and I am not going to have my posts moved off the main stage. You can go fuck yourself just like kane told you to go fuck yourself. I'll stay at Peeps until it's time for the JK deadication contest.

As Mel Farr as Kinky. Yes, I targeted and harassed him without cause. That was worthy of a suspension. Yet you encouraged me with your lack of condemnation. If you warned me to step off, I would have. That's what a competent moderator would do. An incompetent, crooked cocksucker like yourself would do what you did. Nothing. Then you suspend me blindly because the shit poster ejd5277 dropped his pants and told you to kiss it.

If Department of karma Justice, Zach Johnson will send me out with another yuge winner to cement my Hans Solo be best position.

05/05/2021 11:24 PM
ZACH JOHNSON +30050
Risk: 125.00 - Win: 37562.50

STRAIGHT BET
TNT - [80267] Zach Johnson +30050
Game start 05/09/2021 09:27 AM

billysink

EOG Dedicated
posting for dell dude

I post this unironically. JK, you are a cocksucker. You are a crook. You are incompetent. I have been suspended for "boorish behaviour". You cannot identify anything specific because there is nothing specific. You just took the advice of some shit poster named ejd5277. You are a cheap date, JK. Buy you a drink. Give you a compliment. Off go the panties. This happened before with the late poster hustle double. May his memory be a blessing. hustle told you to ban me so you did.

Let's look at this instance. I put Billy stupid and Big dummy on ignore in an attempt to water down their "boorish behaviour". It apparently didn't work with Dummy. He continued to unleash relentless attacks on myself and other EOG contributors so I got suspended along with him. I only posted in my thread that you created and Woodrow Wilson asked me to post. I didn't start any non topic threads. I didn't go into other contributor's threads and attack them (with the exception of Kinky, more on that later). I posted in my thread and sometimes in the EOG be best threads with fun, non official political tips. Nobody had a problem except Dummy. I discontinued to try to keep the mentally ill monster sedated. But it's my fault he still went on his daily unhinged rampages?

You suspended me for no reason, JK. Therefore, if I post again, you will probably suspend me again for no reason. I am not going to tone it down or stop posting political material in my own thread that you created and I am not going to have my posts moved off the main stage. You can go fuck yourself just like kane told you to go fuck yourself. I'll stay at Peeps until it's time for the JK deadication contest.

As Mel Farr as Kinky. Yes, I targeted and harassed him without cause. That was worthy of a suspension. Yet you encouraged me with your lack of condemnation. If you warned me to step off, I would have. That's what a competent moderator would do. An incompetent, crooked cocksucker like yourself would do what you did. Nothing. Then you suspend me blindly because the shit poster ejd5277 dropped his pants and told you to kiss it.

If Department of karma Justice, Zach Johnson will send me out with another yuge winner to cement my Hans Solo be best position.

ZACH JOHNSON +30050

STRAIGHT BET

A Hallmark Card post.

Love you, miss you see you soon JK.

Even though you've hurt me so.....I do not have the balls to go.....

When I escape this Chitty slamma....We can let it pass and blame Obama...

Love always

-Dill D.-

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
posting for dell dude

ZACH JOHNSON +30050

STRAIGHT BET

I'll root for Zach this weekend.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Was hoping for dueling pistols back to back from 10 paces.....

I remember when you used to run EOG.

There would have been a wild west event for sure that you would have set up for those two gents.

I find that old school, is often times the best solution.

Hope you have a very good weekend Viejo.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Nice to see most of the political bullshit gone. Never understood why people come to a gambling forum trying to convince strangers to believe what they believe?

Except BR wasn't really doing that - he was just a political agitator. You don't convince people to your cause by calling them idiots, liars and Nazis.

If the DNC was paying him, they weren't getting their money's worth.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
posting for dell dude

ZACH JOHNSON +30050

STRAIGHT BET

Cry me a motherfucking river.

Poor guy upset because he has one less place to feed his internet addiction.

Dude, here's a pro tip: Maybe take some of the hours that you spend shitposting on EOG and do something productive with yourself... Get outside and get some fresh air. You don't strike me as a fat fucking tub of lard with gangrened feet like Bigunner so maybe go to the gym... adopt a pet... help a little old lady across the street... ANYTHING. You'll be surprised at how much better you feel as a human being.

I'm not trolling you here. I'm dead serious.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If somebody can give some detail on the Bigrubber losing his feet it would be appreciated tia
He didn't lose them, but they were pretty badly infected. Foot problems are common for diabetics, but his pic was the worst I've ever seen.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Richard Nixon struggled with phlebitis.

That and $13 will get you an unlimited one-day pass on Monorail Las Vegas.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Without question Big Runner SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE 100 % permanently banished FROM E0G .
I respectfully STRONGLY DISAGREE with the suspension of Dell Dude who actually "ignored " instigator and troublemaker Big Runner.
Big Runner specifically instigated and repeatedly targeted Dell Dude ( and others ). In this situation Its not correct and justice that Dell Dude gets suspended and victimized by Big Runner.
E0G is a way better place without Big Runner.
Conversely E0G absolutely benefits from Dell Dude who should NOT have been suspended.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
With all due respect, Bomzee, I suspect that if it were Bigrunner's political ideology that instead aligned with yours, you would be saying the exact opposite thing here.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
With all due respect, Bomzee, I suspect that if it were Bigrunner's political ideology that instead aligned with yours, you would be saying the exact opposite thing here.
With all due respect to you too ejd_5277
That is Absolutely FALSE you are wrong -
Of course Big Runner is entitled to his political opinions -
But
Big Runner was a liar and a slanderer and directed Hate speech to so many - for example -
To me
I am Jewish and he called me a child molester and a Nazi and then would make up false quotes attached to me He pulled similar stunts on plenty of posters incessantly
He deliberately directed hate speech at me and multiple others
He was far far out of bounds with no intention of ever
Acting correctly or behaving correctly
I stood up to him and called him for what he was and is
A piece of shit
IMO Calling a Jewish person a “ Nazi “ is comparable to calling a Black Person
a “ nigger “

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
But
Big Runner was a liar and a slanderer and directed Hate speech to so many - for example -
To me
I am Jewish and he called me a child molester and a Nazi and then would make up false quotes attached to me He pulled similar stunts on plenty of posters incessantly
A piece of shit
a “ nigger “

Fair enough. I shouldn't have assumed that.

I agree with all of this, and that's why he was suspended. IF he is allowed back, he'll have zero strikes and the next suspension will be MUCH longer.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I agree with all of this, and that's why he was suspended. IF he is allowed back, he'll have zero strikes and the next suspension will be MUCH longer.

Say's who? You? Fuck you. I'm the MJ of EOG, know your fucking role.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
But
To me
A piece of shit
a “ nigger “

Love BOMZEE.

Smart guy, funny guy and most of all, a fair guy.

Do NOT challenge him in a table tennis match.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wynn to Take Online-Betting Business Public in SPAC Merger...The Las Vegas-based gambling giant said Monday it will merge its online operations with Austerlitz Acquisition Corp ....The new entity will also take over the sports books at the Wynn properties in Las Vegas.

more take overs - enough is enough

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Dell Dude is humorous and creative, maybe in a Dr Frankenstein way, but still, creative. I see it the same way for Sinker. Clever posting by him as well. And both on opposite sides. BR is a zero talent posting wise. Political side has nothing to do with it. Redundancy to the nth degree. Been here since 06 and seen lots of wars. Ya gotta figure talent into the equation before hitting the ban button.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I oppose the ban button.

But BIGRUNNER left me very few options.

For the record, I wasn't going to ban him until I consulted with EJD.

I respect EJD's opinion.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Exactly- You talk politics on a sports and gambling board, you get banned. If you can't comprehend that, you are probably to stupid to be posting here anyway.