Enough is enough

Dell Dude

EOG Master
EOG contributors Dell Dude and Bigrunner will not be posting here for the remainder of the month.

'Dude and 'Runner ignored repeated warnings to stop with their nonsense.

They will return June 1 at the earliest.

Let's stay on topic now and stick to sports and specifically sports betting.

I spoke with EJD last night and I will chat with ComptrBob later today on ways to improve our discussion here.

Special thanks to both men for their input.

Hello, Boat Boat Boat. I am having problems moderating the EOG forum. I have lost control. Big Runner is still trolling the forum and Dell Dude is still trolling BIg Runner after I suspended them. I am wondering if you can help me, Boat Boat Boat. Onward and upward!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not playing around. You might say enough is enough. I want $100,000.

Risk: 126.33 - Win: 3853.07
STRAIGHT BET
TNT - US Open 2021 - Winner
>> Refund Non Starters <<
[81112] Patrick Reed +3050
Game start 06/17/2021 02:25 PM

Risk: 54.00 - Win: 1647.00
STRAIGHT BET

Risk: 26.03 - Win: 793.92
STRAIGHT BET

Dell Dude

EOG Master
From now until debutantè tee, I am going to pound Patty. Also want to diversify but he will be my walkoff just like Mickelson was my walkoff.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This proves it wasn't me who was ruining the forum. Look at howid nice and peaceful it has been without Big Dummy and Billy Sink. I don't go into threads and wage war like they do. Billy ruined my Carry on thread with his unhinged stalking of Monkey. Big Dummy mostly behaved.

cheapseats

EOG Master
This proves it wasn't me who was ruining the forum. Look at howid nice and peaceful it has been without Big Dummy and Billy Sink. I don't go into threads and wage war like they do. Billy ruined my Carry on thread with his unhinged stalking of Monkey. Big Dummy mostly behaved.
I, for 1, found the timing to be a thing of beauty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I tried to help you, Dummy. But you didn't confirm that you are still being stiffed by DSI. Now you are stiffed and banned. Thank you for your participation. The Joe Biden ballot is on the dresser.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When you search Billy, his name auto pops up. Not so Big Dummy. And when you find a big Dummy post and click his profile, get error.