Enough

Re: Greatness returns, and children rejoice: YOUR KING HAS COME HOME

Go kill yourself Hill you homo dwarf. You even go to UCLA tough guy?

Shut your cum encrusted cakehole, you two bit little yapper. You're lucky to be allowed to post on any fucking forum in the world. How long do you expect moderators to tolerate your "I'm a bipolar drunk with a cocaine habit" schtick, and your despicable lies and derogatory comments about other posters and their families. Of what possible good is it to have some shitball like you around shitting out mindless threads from the empty hole between your sodomist stretched ears? If this Optional knew the full story about what a posing puker you are, you'd already be gone over there.

Ya, ya, I know, drug smuggler, deadbeat brother. I don't think any of this is going to go well for you, or EOG if it keeps harboring a little cuntface like you. There are a lot of good posters on here, and they must be thinking why do we always have to worry about stepping in a bateman?

What possible purpose do you serve here, except ignoring everyone else's criticism and behaving like a bipolar coke addicted drunk who can't hold a job and makes up fairy tales on LinkedIn?

Shut your cum encrusted cakehole, you two bit little yapper. You're lucky to be allowed to post on any fucking forum in the world. How long do you expect moderators to tolerate your "I'm a bipolar drunk with a cocaine habit" schtick, and your despicable lies and derogatory comments about other posters and their families. Of what possible good is it to have some shitball like you around shitting out mindless threads from the empty hole between your sodomist stretched ears? If this Optional knew the full story about what a posing puker you are, you'd already be gone over there.

Ya, ya, I know, drug smuggler, deadbeat brother. I don't think any of this is going to go well for you, or EOG if it keeps harboring a little cuntface like you. There are a lot of good posters on here, and they must be thinking why do we always have to worry about stepping in a bateman?

What possible purpose do you serve here, except ignoring everyone else's criticism and behaving like a bipolar coke addicted drunk who can't hold a job and makes up fairy tales on LinkedIn?
Patricia on a TILT repeating himself over and over and over again. Too fat, drunk and stupid to come up with anything original.

Patricia on a TILT repeating himself over and over and over again. Too fat, drunk and stupid to come up with anything original.

I'm saying all that needs to be said. Call your mod buddy and get this moved to Wade's Place. You're safe there.

HH, if you can get Irish in line, your subjects will be forever grateful. He is like a Mongol trying to invade the King's land.

Good to be back higher, but sorry man The King dont deal with fat lil illegal immigrant mujados like irishese:LMAO

Good to be back higher, but sorry man The King dont deal with fat lil illegal immigrant mujados like irishese:LMAO
Who are you calling a fat illegal immigrant? You look like you just jumped the border and you did not even attend UCLA. Fucking poser.

Fuck this wannabe UCLA alum; he's a piece of shit.

The problem with that is, like ive said many times, the fat fuck u idiots claim is me isnt. Lol.
Did you or have you attended UCLA?

Good to hear from you, jt. Its been a while.

with regard to your question, i dont know what your talking about
Back to the same BULLSHIT. Did you attend UCLA?

:mutley.

Paddy fukkin humiliating this bateman guy
Paddy is a convicted drug smuggler you little faggot. His character couldn't humiliate Hitler. DID YOU ATTEND UCLA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ANSWER THE QUESTION

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

burial

almost as bad as the thread where HH went 2-21 before quitting gambling and moving lawns for a few months to get ready for football season

burial

almost as bad as the thread where HH went 2-21 before quitting gambling and moving lawns for a few months to get ready for football season
Almost as a bad as a self admitted PARANOID SCHITZO who admitted to living with his parents. Find a job yet Kolpig?

Damn.

When a poster gets so utterly humiliated/buried like this it should be a rule they just have to leave.

Damn.

When a poster gets so utterly humiliated/buried like this it should be a rule they just have to leave.
Like you did FAGGOT? When you left or should I say got banned? How was UCLA when you went there :LMAO

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

Almost as a bad as a self admitted PARANOID SCHITZO who admitted to living with his parents. Find a job yet Kolpig?

where did i ever say i was a paranoid schizo?

where did i ever say i collect welfair/foodstamps/whatevertheyoffer?

where did i say i molest kids?

all these disgusting lies trying to hurt me e-rep :LMAO

cause thats all you have in life is the internet

dude your like 40 and you are a troll lol

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

disability?

child molesting?

anything on that fella?

lying angry little troll

where did i ever say i was a paranoid schizo?

where did i ever say i collect welfair/foodstamps/whatevertheyoffer?

where did i say i molest kids?

all these disgusting lies trying to hurt me e-rep :LMAO

cause thats all you have in life is the internet

dude your like 40 and you are a troll lol

Where did anyone ever say anything this little walking sperm bank says they said?

Surely you have figured out his game. Real, substantial, intelligent people point out his failures and his overall personal ugliness. He can't respond to those people on a truthful level, so he creates entirely fictional flawed, in his mind, people on which he mirrors his own failings.

It's called Kuntboy's Syndrome, named after the unfortunately christened Ira Joseph Kuntboy, a Welsh psychologist who first identified the syndrome while analyzing a Polish immigrant to New York in the 1950's, one Josip Stanislaus, who bore the powerful family gene with which it is associated. Fortunately, it is believed that the gene and the syndrome created such a horrible person that even the most deranged of women would not lie, and so far as known, he has not passed on the gene, but nobody is sure.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

Where did anyone ever say anything this little walking sperm bank says they said?

Surely you have figured out his game. Real, substantial, intelligent people point out his failures and his overall personal ugliness. He can't respond to those people on a truthful level, so he creates entirely fictional flawed, in his mind, people on which he mirrors his own failings.

It's called Kuntboy's Syndrome, named after the unfortunately christened Ira Joseph Kuntboy, a Welsh psychologist who first identified the syndrome while analyzing a Polish immigrant to New York in the 1950's, one Josip Stanislaus, who bore the powerful family gene with which it is associated. Fortunately, it is believed that the gene and the syndrome created such a horrible person that even the most deranged of women would not lie, and so far as known, he has not passed on the gene, but nobody is sure.
:LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Paddy is a convicted drug smuggler you little faggot. His character couldn't humiliate Hitler. DID YOU ATTEND UCLA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ANSWER THE QUESTION

Same shit in every thread. :shoot:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Holy shit. Its official, paddy has clipped kuntboy's...err...bateman's nuts