EOG’s 2021 Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI - Week 2 thread, official lines, etc.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to Week 2, stay tuned for official contest lines. I'll have them posted after 8pm ET tonight

Current standings heading into week 2

week1.JPG

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to week 2 players, official lines have been posted Good luck this week!

The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET, unless you select the Thursday game, which all 5 selections for the week are due by kick off of the Thursday.

There are three ways to your selections:

1. You can email your 5 selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line.

2. You can private message them to me here at EOG.

3. You can complete the online entry form at: http://eog.mrbowling300.com/eog.shtml (This has the contest lines as well, and don't forget to hit SEND!)

Good luck everyone this week!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
online form method in. nice format there

"Thank You, your contest selections have been submitted.....(Please Print For Your Records)"

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Grid is coming shortly. Moving slow this morning, tested negative for covid yesterday, but sure do feel like I was hit by a truck.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Heading into the SNF game, here is the week 2 results and season total standings. Nowshesmyruca, with a 3-1 start (1 game pending) is off to a great start.

eogpm.JPG

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
From Dave Tuley:

#SuperContest Top 5 Most-Selected Teams went 0-5 in Week 2 w/ KC losing on #SNF; other losses by PIT, PHI, LAR & AZ; SC Top 5 has started season 2-8; #SuperContestGold Top 5 went 1-4 (3-6-1 YTD) w/ lone "W" by CAR (L's by PHI, PIT, LAC & KC)
@VSiNLive

#CircaSportsMillion Top 5 Most-Selected Teams went 2-3 in Week 2 (5-5 on young season); Panthers +3.5 won as the top choice, but the only other Top 5 winner was the Patriots; point-spread losses were by the Steelers, Chiefs & Cardinals

#CircaSurvivor, which drew 4,080 entries at $1,000 apiece for its guaranteed $6 million prize pool, had 3,397 alive entering Week 2; 2,986 still alive w/ 778 needing GB on #MNF; Sunday's eliminations: PIT (252), SEA (126), LAC (10), KC (3), HOU (3), PHI (1), NO (1)
@VSiNLive

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is the grid after the KC/Balt game....what a brutal week!

3 contestants went 0-5 for the week, trytrytry, yisman and puckhandler.

4 contestants still have GB -11, including nowshesmyruca who is hoping to buck the trend and go 4-1.

Good luck to all!

eog2a.JPG

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
And here is the season standings through week 2....a long way to go, but nowshesmyruca opens up a 2.5 game lead on the field!

I think the cumulative week 2 winning percentage was a putrid 37%!

See ya tomorrow for the start of week 3!

standings.JPG