EOG and The Sopranos

Re: EOG and The Sopranos

:LMAOOh jesus this thread is to funny cant stop laughing:LMAO im blazed as fuck waiting for a table at hollywood park right now $100 NL hold em...lomg waiitng list tho:shoot:

I simply cant stop laughing at the way King Revolver is calling VD as Vito:LMAO

funny fukkin shit:LMAO

Vito Dinasour:LMAO

How does it feel to have the head moderator likening you to a gay fat ass?:LMAOthats some humiliating shit
Viejo has a sense of humor and isn't an absolute idiot like you so I doubt he cares much.. I'm pretty sure he can take a joke and make fun of himself, unlike you. Which is odd, since you would think after the years of abuse you've taken in life that you would be able to laugh at yourself every now and then.

Suicide is an option for you - there's still hope.

They are looking into making posts like this a crime. For real. Funny thread though

Cool, just as they are looking into making it a crime to text someone who is driving - because we as a society can never be responsible for our own actions, we always need to blame someone else.

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure I'd get a medal of honor for pushing Henry towards the rope... for the betterment of society.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Ralph Cifaretto

Ralph was an annoying crybaby who loved to be a troublemaker. Tony eventually put him to the test and made him a captain. He was a good earner, but he was always testing Tony.

He loved the movie Gladiator and was always quoting it. He killed a pregnant stripper (his kid) behind the Bada Bing.

Eventually, he bought a race horse named Pie 'O My, which was making a lot of money but then got sick. He started a fire at her stable for the insurance money. Tony was always a big animal lover, so he went to Ralph's house and ended up whacking him.

Viejo has a sense of humor and isn't an absolute idiot like you so I doubt he cares much.. I'm pretty sure he can take a joke and make fun of himself, unlike you. Which is odd, since you would think after the years of abuse you've taken in life that you would be able to laugh at yourself every now and then.

Suicide is an option for you - there's still hope.
When i first joined here u were cryig about depression and talking about ending ur life...u should just done it u depressed air betting freak

Ralph Cifaretto

Ralph was an annoying crybaby who loved to be a troublemaker. Tony eventually put him to the test and made him a captain. He was a good earner, but he was always testing Tony.

He loved the movie Gladiator and was always quoting it. He killed a pregnant stripper (his kid) behind the Bada Bing.

Eventually, he bought a race horse named Pie 'O My, which was making a lot of money but then got sick. He started a fire at her stable for the insurance money. Tony was always a big animal lover, so he went to Ralph's house and ended up whacking him.
Huh? Ur confused on this one kinger...that stripper wasnt his kid lol she was just a "whoooore" (jersey accent) that ralphie was bangin...def not his kid...his kid was seriously injured tho in the bow and arrow accident

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No, I meant she was pregnant with his kid. Bad sentence.

I've seen the whole show about four times already, pal. :btj:

rjt721

EOG Master

Huh? Ur confused on this one kinger...that stripper wasnt his kid lol she was just a "whoooore" (jersey accent) that ralphie was bangin...def not his kid...his kid was seriously injured tho in the bow and arrow accident

Kinger meant the girl was pregnant with Ralphie's kid, you tard.

You think Kinger meant Ralphie was banging his daughter? :shoot: