EOG/BookMaker Poker will resume on June 28th (Tuesday Night) @ 930 est

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Poker will be returning starting next Tuesday..Our new poker nights will be Tuesday night instead of Wednesday...

Signup will be going up Thursday's at some point and will end on Sunday's @9pm est time (at that point no more signups will be allowed) - This might change to earlier on Sunday, im just waiting on final confirmation on when the list has to be recieved by to get us signed up..

Re: EOG/BookMaker Poker will resume on June 28th (Tuesday Night) @ 930 est

Sounds great Tuckman...Damn, you do good work..Who do we need to talk to about a raise for YOU?

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for Tuckman's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny.

Thanks Tuckman for your persistence in getting this tournament re-kickstarted.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The tourney should be listed, however we might run into an issue with the manually registering players..I'm waiting to hear back about what options we have as fas as the software allows..Its currently password protected, and i refuse to go that route again as it doesnt benefit EOG posters in any way..

If you have the time Tuck, could you just register everyone with the password? That way, the password won't get out to anyone not eligible for the tourney. Just my 2 cents. What do you think?

Good to see it return cant wait to play Tuesday

tblaze

EOG Addicted

ive been tryin to access EOG on and off for a week or so..only got in once, then it started not letting me in again..couldnt reg because of it..but hope its fixed

Vance

EOG Senior Member

Been gone for a while, glad to see you guys keeping the game up, how many regular players weekly now??

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

usually there have been around 40 each week

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

I NEED to play this tourney ... how though?