EOG/BookMaker Poker will resume on June 28th (Tuesday Night) @ 930 est

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Poker will be returning starting next Tuesday..Our new poker nights will be Tuesday night instead of Wednesday...

Signup will be going up Thursday's at some point and will end on Sunday's @9pm est time (at that point no more signups will be allowed) - This might change to earlier on Sunday, im just waiting on final confirmation on when the list has to be recieved by to get us signed up..

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Re: EOG/BookMaker Poker will resume on June 28th (Tuesday Night) @ 930 est

wow...sounds awsome. Thanks for the the work getting this done!!

Thanks Tuck! I'm looking forward to it. I guess peepeewarrior won't be participating anymore...:LMAO

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Great, really nice to see Bookmaker getting back to normal.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

awesome job Tuckman! :cheers:

thanks for getting this going again.. I miss poker brah

-stash

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The tourney should be listed, however we might run into an issue with the manually registering players..I'm waiting to hear back about what options we have as fas as the software allows..Its currently password protected, and i refuse to go that route again as it doesnt benefit EOG posters in any way..

The tourney should be listed, however we might run into an issue with the manually registering players..I'm waiting to hear back about what options we have as fas as the software allows..Its currently password protected, and i refuse to go that route again as it doesnt benefit EOG posters in any way..

If you have the time Tuck, could you just register everyone with the password? That way, the password won't get out to anyone not eligible for the tourney. Just my 2 cents. What do you think?