EOG is fucked

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Bricker won a Dime? Even our donkeys are winning. We only threw him in there 'cause we thought it'd be an easy month.

Timely up next-- most of his picks will be college hoops.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: EOG is fucked

Don't worry, still have winky coming up who might actually be a free month with his moral protest.

Pretty sure brick was getting plays from rail though, so might have to be an investigation before you send a check. Not sure if syndicate plays are legal in this contest.

Don't worry, still have winky coming up who might actually be a free month with his moral protest.

Pretty sure brick was getting plays from rail though, so might have to be an investigation before you send a check. Not sure if syndicate plays are legal in this contest.
Indeed. This is the word on the street.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tucker is an Executive Contest Coordinator. He's going places. Spit that Haterade out of your mouths, boys. :scooter

Tuckman

Uh Poster

you think i put that title in there you homo? i had a better chance of putting that old TTP saying in there than that (which i rather stab myself in the face with arrows over having anything with your name related in there)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck tucked his tail between his legs and came crawling back for a job

i agreed to finish out the month, be lucky they already stripped my powers from banning people or else i would have hexed you the last few days so you couldnt put your last few plays in:lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

you think i put that title in there you homo? i had a better chance of putting that old TTP saying in there than that (which i rather stab myself in the face with arrows over having anything with your name related in there)

Tiny Japaneso in your title would do u wonders:shoot: