EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

who would be the next person to rape, kobe again or gyno again.

:+clueless

i posted it in the dump, the general had even made a reply.

:cocktail

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Gyno had admitted he was wrong and shouldn't have done that(he started the topic), but there is no reason to keep heckling him even in the dump. I am certain it was an embarrassment and I am sure most of us have done some similar things which weren't very politically correct for a lack of better term. Let the guy enjoy the site w/out ragging him about this incident which happened long ago. It is kind of a shame for him to step up and tell his story, show regret and then someone has to daily rub in his face as if they have always lived their lives like saints. Live and let live and let's try and keep posters around, even those who may have made an error in their life.

mofome

Banned

Gyno had admitted he was wrong and shouldn't have done that(he started the topic), but there is no reason to keep heckling him even in the dump. I am certain it was an embarrassment and I am sure most of us have done some similar things which weren't very politically correct for a lack of better term. Let the guy enjoy the site w/out ragging him about this incident which happened long ago. It is kind of a shame for him to step up and tell his story, show regret and then someone has to daily rub in his face as if they have always lived their lives like saints. Live and let live and let's try and keep posters around, even those who may have made an error in their life.

i dont give a shit. he BRAGGED about it. he made the fucking thread. i posted it in the dump, you let everything else go...i thought you didnt delete posts. i could give two shits if you dont like it, i dont like fucking ***gots raping little girls. people rag on eachother all the time, this fucking clown rags on kodiak every day about something as dumb as units. this pig raped a girl and posted about it on this forum. hes scum. he admitted that it was wrong?? oh wow!! why not give the molester a fucking metal. holy crap, rape is wrong???

janus

EOG Dedicated

was that the joe that posted about nailing a 15 yr old when he was 23 a while back on a thread about the "stupidest thing youve ever done" or something similar?

mofome

Banned

was that the joe that posted about nailing a 15 yr old when he was 23 a while back on a thread about the "stupidest thing youve ever done" or something similar?

yep.

he made a post just to talk about it.

:doh1

pete is god i guess. some people, like gyno, can rape and rag on people all day. you just cant rag on him for doing something that actually matters. this pig rips kodiak every day and its fine. pete is a fucking douche bag.

i post in the dump, 'playing by the rules', but fatass pete*** deletes my post anyway. i come here, share some plays, educate some minds, share some laughs, and rag on people in the dump. one would think thats ok, but i guess not.

:)

janus

EOG Dedicated

i post in the dump, 'playing by the rules', but fatass pete*** deletes my post anyway. i come here, share some plays, educate some minds, share some laughs, and rag on people in the dump. one would think thats ok, but i guess not.

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem. What's the ****** gonna do? He's Samoan.

mofome

Banned

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem. What's the ****** gonna do? He's Samoan.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast!

mofome

Banned

so, how many posts has eog deleted overall? i see god pete thinks this is pete.com

i did not post the shit on accident.

:smokesmal

mofome

Banned

funny that pete finds a way to be a ***got even when you play within the board rules. 'we never delete posts', he once said. this gynorapists runs around trashing people all the time and its fine i guess. he rapes and shits on people but no one can say shit about him...not even in the dump?

:+clueless

just makes me realize that lying to people is shit and that it wont be done on other boards...

:cheers

Not that you need me to agree with you Mo but I think you are bang on with your points. It's sad that there is alot of good people that come mostly lurk however to this forums that get drown out by Internet attention seeking losers who buddy up with other social rejects that run around on these forums.

andrew748

Banned

Not that you need me to agree with you Mo but I think you are bang on with your points. It's sad that there is alot of good people that come mostly lurk however to this forums that get drown out by Internet attention seeking losers who buddy up with other social rejects that run around on these forums.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned

:cheers :cheers :cheers

bout that time man...

mo - disagree, my friend. i agree whole heartedly that EOG should NOT delete posts, particularly in the dump. however, with everything, there MUST be exceptions. this is a very serious matter. it involves criminal activity. i am sure you or anyone else does not want to see a fellow poster get in trouble. mo, just leave it alone for now. if you must, rag on gyno for somethin else. i actually like gyno as a poster. i didn't know about the thing you talk about though. anyhoo, just suck it up, mo!!! some things are not allowed on these boards!!! (another example is peoples real names cuz it could get us into trouble!!!)

dirty

EOG Master

Are you saying Mo isn't an Attention whore :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

mo - disagree, my friend. i agree whole heartedly that EOG should NOT delete posts, particularly in the dump. however, with everything, there MUST be exceptions. this is a very serious matter. it involves criminal activity. i am sure you or anyone else does not want to see a fellow poster get in trouble. mo, just leave it alone for now. if you must, rag on gyno for somethin else. i actually like gyno as a poster. i didn't know about the thing you talk about though. anyhoo, just suck it up, mo!!! some things are not allowed on these boards!!! (another example is peoples real names cuz it could get us into trouble!!!)

gyno admitted this on our board. someone elses words can not be nearly as incriminating as ones own admissions. i would think you knew as much...working in the field that you do. trust me, im brighter than either of you, i understand the implications and exactly what ive stated. again, i did not state anything on accident. this place lives by the the credo, 'we do not delete posts'. pete reveals more about himself at times like these than he does in most others. he goes to bat for a rapist and abandon's the very motto by which he preaches.
are there other examples of posts being deleted? it seems that there are actually not set rules, just play it by year. thats eogs way, thats fine. worse has been done and lies have lived on this board for as long as its existed. i tell a simple truth and do so in the dump, but its deleted.
pete is a chubby, out of shape, simple minded fellow. no worries, i can do as i like.

mofome,

Your agenda is so transparent. Let me give you some sound advice. If you want to make it on your own (and I do wish you well), then don't come here and tell our moderators how to run EOG...

Just like you can choose how you wish to run you tout site, EOG has every right to conduct our business the way we choose to...

The General and Dirty are two of the best people you will ever meet..

They both work their asses off so that we have one of the better forums online that gamblers can voice opinions, both good and bad about sports books and this industry...

I find the timing of your attacks and antics to be anything but a coincidence...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

mofome,

Your agenda is so transparent. Let me give you some sound advice. If you want to make it on your own (and I do wish you well), then don't come here and tell our moderators how to run EOG...

Just like you can choose how you wish to run you tout site, EOG has every right to conduct our business the way we choose to...

They both work their asses off so that we have one of the better forums online that gamblers can voice opinions, both good and bad about sports books and this industry...

I find the timing of your attacks and antics to be anything but a coincidence...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

well ken, you are more of an idiot that i had ever suspected. every time anyone mentioned any other site, i said i would not talk about it here and that eog was the best site on the net. ive even spoke privately to people about referencing this site anytime people needed a forum with more information. in essence, giving you more traffic. thats where my minds at, sport. before that ever even came up, i had an issue EVERY TIME a post was moved and Certainly if one was deleted. never have i known eog to delete posts. so your simple, slow, old mind thinks that this has anything to do with Anything but what ive stated. well ive got news for you, you tanning clown, i state exactly what i want and do so every time. if i have something to say, i say it. if i wanted to take people from here or talk about my site, i would. fact is, cripple old man, i had more repsect than that. what, exactly, was my 'agenda' when i was upset with bucs for moving a post? or how about when you allowed that symbol? ive been upset before, what was the agenda? oh, i was just stating my fucking opinion like i always do? yeah, get a clue. you're the only coward, ken, i could rip you up severly, but i wont. ive gone to bat for you and erased issues for you. dont think for a moment that i hesitate to state exactly what i think. this matter has Everything to do with exactly what ive stated. i dont think its right for a site to preach about how it wont delete posts, and then delete them. to my knowledge, ive played by the rules. you have a history of corruption in business and in mind, i do not. dont let your simple, cowardly mind taint your beliefs on what other people do with their lives. who said anything about dirty? ive known him much longer than you have.

get a clue, and if you have an issue, talk to me face to face. :) bring help with you if you're going to be making these big time accusations though.

well ken, you are more of an idiot that i had ever suspected. every time anyone mentioned any other site, i said i would not talk about it here and that eog was the best site on the net. ive even spoke privately to people about referencing this site anytime people needed a forum with more information. in essence, giving you more traffic. thats where my minds at, sport. before that ever even came up, i had an issue EVERY TIME a post was moved and Certainly if one was deleted. never have i known eog to delete posts. so your simple, slow, old mind thinks that this has anything to do with Anything but what ive stated. well ive got news for you, you tanning clown, i state exactly what i want and do so every time. if i have something to say, i say it. if i wanted to take people from here or talk about my site, i would. fact is, cripple old man, i had more repsect than that. what, exactly, was my 'agenda' when i was upset with bucs for moving a post? or how about when you allowed that symbol? ive been upset before, what was the agenda? oh, i was just stating my fucking opinion like i always do? yeah, get a clue. you're the only coward, ken, i could rip you up severly, but i wont. ive gone to bat for you and erased issues for you. dont think for a moment that i hesitate to state exactly what i think. this matter has Everything to do with exactly what ive stated. i dont think its right for a site to preach about how it wont delete posts, and then delete them. to my knowledge, ive played by the rules. you have a history of corruption in business and in mind, i do not. dont let your simple, cowardly mind taint your beliefs on what other people do with their lives. who said anything about dirty? ive known him much longer than you have.

get a clue, and if you have an issue, talk to me face to face. bring help with you if you're going to be making these big time accusations though.

shrink is biting a bit more off than he wants to. falsely accusing me? would be brighter if he lived in say.....guam..

mofome,

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

mofome,

I don't see anything wrong with my post above as I have everything RIGHT to defend our mods and say what I think to be truthful..

If you can dish it out, you should be able to defend yourself without personal threats and name calling...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

mofome,

I don't see anything wrong with my post above as I have everything RIGHT to defend our mods and say what I think to be truthful..

If you can dish it out, you should be able to defend yourself without threats and name calling...

THE SHRINK

ive made no threats, all ive done is state things exactly as they are. defend your mods? i attacked the actions of one mod, he happens to be a grownass man.

You can say what you believe to be truthful, but only a twisted and cowardly man would accuse someone of such things without anything to support his case. factually, ever since ive been here i have stated Anything i had a problem with. thats the fucking facts. now, there is something else i am working on (btw i emailed you about it before anyone, ***got) and all of the sudden i am up to something? sorry, doesnt make sense. in essence, all that happened was i had a problem with something pete did. i had a legit gripe about a post being deleted. you have taken that and turned it into me having an 'agenda'. doesnt make much sense, but you're not all that bright. this means that no matter what i had a problem with, to you, it would be driven by agenda. you know what that means? that means your own corrupt mind cannot empathize with anyone else, without thoughts of personal gain seeping into that peanut sized thing you call a brain. you follow? in actuality, ive done nothing but state my opinion and done so legitimately. you have twisted that into a corrupt plot to better a personal situation. that is an indictment on your own mind, not my own. get that fucking clear, Ken.

i have talked to few people about the other site and with EACH of them i have told them that i would be linking people here for some of the best gambling discussion. how does that reality grab ya, chump? i look out for anyone i can weather they've got all they need or not. we're very different and i can promise you im not someone you want to make such a callous mistake with in person.

you follow?

mo the problem with ur post is that SHRINK is a millionaire many times over. so i don't get how you are in any place to insult him. also, mo, SHRINK just stated his opinion. he thinks u have an agenda. big whoopi!!!! dont be so sensitive!!! you are complaining about your post being deleted, but you want to censor what ken says??? hypocritical, my friend....just speak like an adult to ken. no need for childish insults...

mofome

Banned

mo the problem with ur post is that SHRINK is a millionaire many times over. so i don't get how you are in any place to insult him. also, mo, SHRINK just stated his opinion. he thinks u have an agenda. big whoopi!!!! dont be so sensitive!!! you are complaining about your post being deleted, but you want to censor what ken says??? hypocritical, my friend....just speak like an adult to ken. no need for childish insults...

you're far too unintelligent to speak wisely on any topic.

if having money meant jack shit, well...i wont go into things persnally. but i think its fair to say that ole ken has had issues that no amount of money could solve. i have also commended him on how he has dealt with such matters, lord knows we all face difficulties in life. i can insult anyone who attacts me. he accused me and did so falsely. you are too spineless to even admit your sexuality, i wouldnt expect you to understand such things.

Last edited:

lol ken i didnt even read your post before i made my post!!! WOW!!!

mo - are you selling picks or do you plan to sell picks in the next 1-2 months? since u speak the truth, please answer truthfully....thanks my friend. take me off block :)

mofome

Banned

mo - are you selling picks or do you plan to sell picks in the next 1-2 months? since u speak the truth, please answer truthfully....thanks my friend. take me off block :)

you will forever be blocked on my aim. that, i can tell you.

the plans for the site and my individual plans evolve each day. take today for example, my plans have changed in the last 15 minutes. if someone accuses you of something, why not give them what they want .....and then some.

personally, i will not be selling picks. im 26, when im 34+ i should have moved myself into a position where i can cap with anyone i want. should i continue having an interest in the field...well, an interest stong enough to want to go in that direction. ID, believe it or not, my favorite thing to do is not rip someone up, its to learn. those chances present themselves in this field on occassion, but not frequently. i look forward to improving and coming up with more things working with numbers and such. i have a few baseball systems that won last year which will be in year two, thats enough for me. that, along with managing the site, will be just fine. then...well i have to deal with some things with ken and continue writing my book.
i keep busy.

remember id, your only true limitation is your last thought. with that, i should apologize to ken for shitting on him the way i did, i realize he hasnt had a new thought in many moons.

mofome

Banned

You don't insult a man in his own home Mofo.

i suppose you mean to be talking to ken. has he not told us to call this place home? again, if someone is going to make false accusation's and do so with no merit, i will tell him what i think. i did not go after ken, he accused me. you dont insult your guests without just cause, hoffa. certainly not if you are not prepared to be shit upon.

:cocktail

Are you saying Mo isn't an Attention whore :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I knew soon after my post Id get this something along this comment which is cool. Mo is Mo basically he really means no harm. I dont agree with everything he posts nor have too but compared to the people who run around these forums he is good people. He talks alittle trash on the internet who cares its the net people are too senstive to begin with.

IM TAKING DIRTY AND HACHE IN THE SPORTS FORUM MODERATOR EXPANSION DRAFT!:cheers